PDA

View Full Version : PTN help - account gone!

05-18-2008, 08:02 PM
Can any staff from PTN please PM me, my account has gone kaput - can't login and email address not found. I had a good upload amount there and didn't have any warnings etc, I just can't understand it

Help please, I love that site! :dabs:

1000possibleclaws
05-18-2008, 08:10 PM
In your rep history it says 'very good trader'. Deadcell is set on making his site completely anti-trade, so I think the reason you were disabled is pretty clear. there's a slim to nothing chance in you getting your account back, i know noone who has yet.. tough luck bro, i feel for ya

05-18-2008, 08:21 PM
Damn, is that why?

I wouldn't mind but that comment was left for a giveaway, the guy that left the comment (non English speaking) seems to give the same comment to everyone regardless of the situation!

Arggghh, I can't have lost the account for that reason surely?

Please, Deadcell if you are reading this, PM me. And read through my posts, you will find some giveaways sure but no trading..

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

SkyW
05-18-2008, 08:22 PM
Irc

ShadowsServant
05-18-2008, 08:24 PM
What's the IRC channel and server for PTN?

1000possibleclaws
05-18-2008, 08:37 PM
I guess you could pm Deadcell your username from there and then he could confirm the reason of why you got disabled. i hope it was just a misunderstanding

05-18-2008, 08:44 PM
yeah me too. thanks for your help guys, Im on IRC now to try and sort it

:-)

Theory11
05-18-2008, 09:44 PM
What's the IRC channel and server for PTN?

Are you a member?

kooftspc11
05-18-2008, 09:47 PM
you got booted off of a tracker that hasn't much to offer anyways....count your lucky stars and move on. there are many better trackers out there that serve the same purpose.

tehconnection is better in my opinion

saqib
05-18-2008, 09:59 PM
you got booted off of a tracker that hasn't much to offer anyways....count your lucky stars and move on. there are many better trackers out there that serve the same purpose.

again a hater :frusty:

1000possibleclaws
05-18-2008, 10:00 PM

right now tehconnection has half as many torrents as PTN, half as many peers, and 5 times as many users as PTN. There's no way tehconnection is better than PTN as of the time of your post. Also PTN doesn't count upload and actually rewards downloading.

HDR
05-18-2008, 10:04 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/useravatar/avatar186823_2.gif (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/21122012-186823)http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/useravatar/avatar186823_2.gif

What where you expecting with that face? :huh:

seriously, if you traded and you know its against the rules, then you have to accept what they have done. :/

monk3y
05-18-2008, 10:16 PM

that's how a banned member speaks, actually i'm the one who banned you for being a trader from ptn ahhhhh. ( not a mod anymore so don't pm me ).

kooftspc11
05-18-2008, 10:20 PM

that's how a banned member speaks, actually i'm the one who banned you for being a trader from ptn ahhhhh. ( not a mod anymore so don't pm me ).

lol i really dont give two shits...havent lost any sleep over it

05-18-2008, 10:21 PM
Ok, I've talked to site admin.

I've been banned for trading history, not this site (ive grown up now) but attempted trade posts on another forum. I'm not proud of it, but there you go.

I'm not bitter though, I actually respect the site for doing there best to keep it real.

I appreciated Deadcell at least hearing me out in IRC, unlike the tool who booted me twice (you know who you are, it doesn't cost anything to be civil)

Re: comments on the site, yeah there are better sites out there of course, but PTN is very new, it needs time to grow. Just a shame I won't be there to see it lol.

:P

monk3y
05-19-2008, 07:36 AM

lol i really dont give two shits...havent lost any sleep over it

you can just keep on trading missy :D