PDA

View Full Version : SCL info

haiducul
05-19-2008, 01:04 PM
Can anybody shed some light on this level 5 tracker because the review section doesn't have any info:huh:

Peter North
05-19-2008, 01:16 PM
If theres no review, thats for some reason...

jasperr
05-19-2008, 01:45 PM
Can anybody shed some light on this level 5 tracker because the review section doesn't have any info:huh:

why does it have to a level 5 tracker!?? why can't it be just a tracker???? and since all you see is lvl 5 ...... then don't bother asking! if really are interested in it.. you use the lovely search option... you'd be surprised why wonderful mysteries it will reveal...

max59x
05-19-2008, 01:49 PM
It was shutdown. That's why there's no info.

Doesn't exist anymore. Close thread. Bye.

jasperr
05-19-2008, 01:52 PM
It was shutdown. That's why there's no info.

Doesn't exist anymore. Close thread. Bye.

uhmmmm...... ??? :shutup:

haiducul
05-19-2008, 02:19 PM
well after a little search on google I found out about it,and it wasn't closed so don't lie.Closing thread so that I don't have to argue for no reason with you people anymore.

STiJFiN
05-19-2008, 02:58 PM
so its secret tracker !!!!

Yes! George Bush is the owner!:naughty:

max59x
05-19-2008, 05:04 PM
well after a little search on google I found out about it,and it wasn't closed so don't lie.Closing thread so that I don't have to argue for no reason with you people anymore.

Great idea.

dunson
05-19-2008, 09:58 PM
It's a fairly new 0day tracker with a nice design and lots of packs, mainly movie packs, which are freeleech and usually xvids. Good uploader team with a nice userbase of 2000+.

SgtMajor
05-19-2008, 10:30 PM

I will once you put some batteries into my torch.

saqib
05-19-2008, 10:32 PM
so its secret tracker !!!!

Yes! George Bush is the owner!:naughty:

Obama to take over it :lol:

IdolEyes787
05-19-2008, 10:48 PM

I will once you put some batteries into my torch.

Both funny and disturbing at the same time.:lol:

ceasar
05-20-2008, 03:01 AM
It's a fairly new 0day tracker with a nice design and lots of packs, mainly movie packs, which are freeleech and usually xvids. Good uploader team with a nice userbase of 2000+.
+ they mostly like antitraders and ppl like that :( they have plenty of spies looking through FST forums and reporting trades :yup: + some of their packs taken from other "Big" 0-days trackers + speeds are not that great there and torrents have very little leechers + they disable inactive accounts making it hard to survive if you don't use the tracker, so if you fine with that - you can try to get into, but my advice - stick to the TL or other good 0-day tracker where rules more user friendly. :P

sabre
05-20-2008, 03:13 AM
its a craptacular tracker. shitty speeds, crap staff etc.. etc.. torrentbytes.net is alot better in terms of packs which are always freeleech too

jasperr
05-20-2008, 06:18 AM
they mostly like antitraders and ppl like that :( they have plenty of spies looking through FST forums and reporting trades :yup: + some of their packs taken from other "Big" 0-days trackers + speeds are not that great there and torrents have very little leechers + they disable inactive accounts making it hard to survive if you don't use the tracker, so if you fine with that - you can try to get into, but my advice - stick to the TL or other good 0-day tracker where rules more user friendly. :P

so why does it bother you that they actively seek out traders..??!! That should say something right there ..lol. that doesn't mean they want just anti-traders either... maybe it means they want users with more depth than that.. and as for packs stolen from that "Big" 0-day tracker... it's easier to just to think that, rather than the other way around isn't it?? :frusty:

and as for "they disable inactive accounts making it hard to survive if you don't use the tracker" .. why would you have an account somewheres if you don't use it anyways!!??.... hmmmmm :whistling

robotpirate
05-20-2008, 05:14 PM
... with a nice userbase of 2000+.
that's quite small.

STiJFiN
05-21-2008, 07:47 AM
... with a nice userbase of 2000+.
that's quite small.

It's quite great :>

bananafurry
05-21-2008, 07:56 AM
yes, small but active userbase is a way we chose to follow and thats the reason why we are disabling inactive accounts.

mievmo
05-21-2008, 08:17 AM
don't ask to much questions... best for all.

predateur
05-21-2008, 08:23 AM
that's quite small.

is that realy great? you can see leecher only and only on pack
no pack > no one use the tracker ;) (and you know well users dont want packs , but only for ratio build :P )

STiJFiN
05-21-2008, 08:30 AM

is that realy great? you can see leecher only and only on pack
no pack > no one use the tracker ;) (and you know well users dont want packs , but only for ratio build :P )
Who says that user don't want packs?
I rarely download other things than packs.. .only TV shows and DVD-r that are really great...

n0_NaMe
05-21-2008, 09:19 AM
ScL is a swamp donkey. The only thing keeping it alive is the active forum and the freeleech packs. Most torrents are dead within a few days and the ones that have are alive only have 1 or 2 seeders. It does have potential to be a great tracker but only if they increase user limit.

fOrUmAs
05-21-2008, 12:11 PM
ScL is a swamp donkey. The only thing keeping it alive is the active forum and the freeleech packs. Most torrents are dead within a few days and the ones that have are alive only have 1 or 2 seeders. It does have potential to be a great tracker but only if they increase user limit.

I agree on this one, they have added some new feature too get more active users but that also havent help..

abe171
05-21-2008, 03:22 PM

agree

scl pisses me off.I was downloading the Samuel L Jackson pack ( reached 90%) and they deleted the torrent .WTF!

IMO don't bother about scl

binocular
05-21-2008, 03:31 PM

Many friends told me so just as you said......Pity if that's true.

mrnobody
05-21-2008, 04:20 PM

there used to be a full review

FST staff remove it later upon requests from tracker staffer.

Sonnentier
05-23-2008, 01:53 AM
FST staff remove it later upon requests from tracker staffer.
although I can understand why, this creates hate in people that seek information about the tracker
especially if there is this smiley cuddling ScL which you may not know about..

oh well :P

Mister Moo
05-23-2008, 05:30 AM
It's a new 0day site, I'm willing to bet money that it's not going to last for much longer. The staff seems competent but the site itself is boring and unoriginal, hardly anyone uses ScL as their main torrent source. Nbf is pretty cool though, hes an old timer