PDA

View Full Version : bitemetv and bitme

LuckIEE
05-20-2008, 02:08 PM
hi there, are there any admin people from them two who can help me out please.
the problem is that i parked both my accounts as i knew i wont have internet for some time.
my ratio was positive in both the accounts and i went threw hell to get them both.
now when i am getting internet again with 02 which actually has some upload speed both the accounts are disabled. i am gutted.

In the end i really want them accounts and if you can help you will be my hero.

thanks
LuckIEE

Polarbear
05-20-2008, 02:13 PM
the problem is that i parked both my accounts as i knew i wont have internet for some time.
my ratio was positive in both the accounts and i went threw hell to get them both swapped a lot accounts for them.
now when i am getting internet again with 02 which actually has some upload speed both the accounts are disabled. i am gutted.

thanks
LuckIEE

if i understand you correctly you got in via a trade and now want help from staff, right?

LuckIEE
05-20-2008, 02:16 PM
No,they both were invites

Polarbear
05-20-2008, 02:20 PM
No,they both were invites

you "swapped" accounts for.

LuckIEE
05-20-2008, 02:25 PM
Nop waited a long time here FST and showed my ratios to the guys and they invite me. told them i wasnt gona cheat or and i didnt in anyway. parked them in a safe and secure manner and "now you are gone i realize my love for you" this is what i am listening for them two accounts.

Polarbear
05-20-2008, 02:29 PM
Nop waited a long time here FST and showed my ratios to the guys and they invite me. told them i wasnt gona cheat or and i didnt in anyway. parked them in a safe and secure manner and "now you are gone i realize my love for you" this is what i am listening for them two accounts.

of course.

soulreaper
05-20-2008, 02:32 PM
my ratio was positive in both the accounts and i went threw hell to get them both swapped a lot accounts for them.

thanks
LuckIEE

For Bitmetv:- Since your bitmetv account was parked,go to the Bitmetv IRC help room(wait to be voiced) and say that your account was parked and got disabled.Be courteous and polite and you might get your account back.

For Bitme:- Do the same for Bitme. Key being polite and courteous. DONOT mention you traded to get in(if that's how you got in.)

Goodluck man,you're gonna need it.:)

LuckIEE
05-20-2008, 02:37 PM
thanks man i will give it a try i know they are good people and hope they will let me back in.:happy:

maverick_andy
05-20-2008, 03:14 PM
g00d luck mate. I think bitme and bitmetv ppl are helpful if u r really sincerely convince them. I failed because of my bad english

max59x
05-20-2008, 03:23 PM
g00d luck mate. I think bitme and bitmetv ppl are helpful if u r really sincerely convince them. I failed because of my bad english

:lol:

maverick_andy
05-20-2008, 03:25 PM

:lol:
danke for ur BIG smile:D

LuckIEE
05-20-2008, 03:29 PM

well i can only sympathize with you because i am in your position. wish me luck. keeping my figures crossed. let see oh can you tell me the irc channels for them please that would be a great help just pm me if they dont allow it in open board discussion.
thanks

STiJFiN
05-20-2008, 03:38 PM

well i can only sympathize with you because i am in your position. wish me luck. keeping my figures crossed. let see oh can you tell me the irc channels for them please that would be a great help just pm me if they dont allow it in open board discussion.
thanks
You mean fiNgers ? :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

maverick_andy
05-20-2008, 04:14 PM
thanks
You mean fiNgers ? :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:
:lol:Good caught

@LuckIEE
here are IRC list. Check ur PM. I sent a http URL which consist of all private tracker list.

ClaireDC
05-20-2008, 06:16 PM
I lost mine because my net broke for ages so couldn't park it, do you think they'd reinstate mine? Had barely had chance to use it either after my friend invited me grr. What is their IRC channel does anybody know please? xx

LuckIEE
05-20-2008, 09:03 PM
:lol:Good caught

@LuckIEE
here are IRC list. Check ur PM. I sent a http URL which consist of all private tracker list.

great i love this they are great peeps got them both back. :D

weeeeeeee hooooooooo