PDA

View Full Version : FTP for Scene Releases

augman000
05-24-2008, 02:58 AM
Hi everyone,

I have been looking around but have had no luck so I need a little help.

I am looking for one of those 0-day/0-sec FTP servers that gets all the scene releases.

I am specifically looking for one that has MDVDR releases from groups like iNDiCA, 777, etc.

Can anyone help me find the right people to communicate with or can anyone here offer me access to an FTP? I will be paying monthly, I don't have any releases to contribute--just money.

Thanks.

Griciu
05-24-2008, 04:44 AM
It's hard...

JROQuinn
05-24-2008, 07:02 AM
from what I heard its....

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

but thats just wut I heard...im just a n00b

C-mos
05-24-2008, 07:34 AM
I never heard such thing 0-day/0-sec
but that is just me ;)

Snee
05-24-2008, 08:29 AM
I doubt anyone's gonna post anything about that kind of thing to help you on a public forum like this. Not to get you into a good place, anyways.

I guess someone might toss you a pm, if they are mad enough to help absolute strangers, and ones with a BT-rep at that :dabs:, with that sort of thing.

Don't hold your breath, though.

ilovetrance
05-24-2008, 12:23 PM
very hard

augman000
05-24-2008, 12:34 PM
Yes, yes I know how private and secretive it is. Ok so how about this: If anyone has access or can help me to PM me please. I should've said that to begin with. I've been in many private trackers from TL, Demonoid to SCT, FTN so I understand this scene/privacy stuff well.

NotePad
05-24-2008, 05:06 PM
If u wanna get access to a 0sec ftp you must have something to offer to the respective group :D

Tsvetanov
05-24-2008, 05:19 PM
If u wanna get access to a 0sec ftp you must have something to offer to the respective group :D

..or money, of course

augman000
05-24-2008, 06:17 PM
And I have money to pay. I am willing to pay high prices if I can get into an FTP with MDVDR releases by iNDiCA I'll be happy and pay whatever.

tralalala
05-24-2008, 06:24 PM
Why not just use the money you'll be willing to pay for the scene access to buy the original releases..? :blink:

ClodiuS
05-24-2008, 06:28 PM
How much money are u ready to pay,if you are interested PM with details.

jayz707
05-24-2008, 06:35 PM
Why not just use the money you'll be willing to pay for the scene access to buy the original releases..? :blink:
good point... may be he just want to do it for sake of doing it. you know all these super private scene releases from FTP servers stuff is wayyyyyyy too cool than buying the original ones! :w00t:

just kidding... :D

Disme
05-24-2008, 06:57 PM
I've been in many private trackers from TL, Demonoid to SCT, FTN so I understand this scene/privacy stuff well.

I believe that, if you even would have a chance to acquire the kind of axxs you want, you'd better ask this in the private trackers you are member at.

Just my humble opinion.

jayz707
05-24-2008, 07:09 PM
I've been in many private trackers from TL, Demonoid to SCT, FTN so I understand this scene/privacy stuff well.

I believe that, if you even would have a chance to acquire the kind of axxs you want, you'd better ask this in the private trackers you are member at.

Just my humble opinion.
and hang out in there IRC channels... ;)

augman000
05-25-2008, 12:21 PM
Well at the time, I don't have those private trackers anymore. I spent a lot of time gone and coudln't access them so some were deleted for inactivity.

If anyone has any offers I'll pay high prices for MDVDR 0-sec ftp. PM me if anyone can help me with axx and i'll help your costs with my money :)

DanielleD87
05-29-2008, 05:52 AM
how much bandwidth a month are you planning on using from the site? monthly cost would be according to that. approx something like $60 for 100gigs a month is around the price range you'd pay at best unless you get lucky.

augman000
05-29-2008, 01:20 PM
I guess I got lucky then because I got FTP axx and pay $30.xx a month for 82GB each WEEK.

I don't know if it's the best FTP in the world though, this is the first one I've been in and I've noted that they don't have EVERY, SINGLE release that comes out in each category but they have the big releases.

I would like to have one source for everything you know? I'm sure that's the ideal desire of all file sharers.

I did find a Hungarian topsite that has everything it seems but I can't get axx cuz i'm not in Hungary :(

biggander
05-29-2008, 06:25 PM
And I have money to pay. I am willing to pay high prices if I can get into an FTP with MDVDR releases by iNDiCA I'll be happy and pay whatever.
''

Then no problem , just look around abit :)

DanielleD87
05-30-2008, 07:08 PM
I would like to have one source for everything you know? I'm sure that's the ideal desire of all file sharers.
yah it is called torrents.to, or just TL. however, being able to make requests on sites are always a major +

colbert
05-30-2008, 09:27 PM
Go to one or more of the the private tracker's irc and talk to some of the uploaders. They may have more ideas on how to get ftp axx.

augman000
05-31-2008, 12:30 AM
Well I got FTP access like I said. It's great but of EVERY single scene release is not on the FTP. So if 20 movies come out in one day that are XVID they may have 12-15 of them... The admin is working on a request section but my thoughts are this: is there any FTP that will have every single release in each category? Is there enough terrabytes in the world for that?

Cabalo
05-31-2008, 06:09 AM
Well I got FTP access like I said. It's great but of EVERY single scene release is not on the FTP. So if 20 movies come out in one day that are XVID they may have 12-15 of them... The admin is working on a request section but my thoughts are this: is there any FTP that will have every single release in each category? Is there enough terrabytes in the world for that?
There are an handful of them. :whistling

hugol
05-31-2008, 06:03 PM
Hello, I need to deposit a ftp with the best pretime, if somebody can give me information of prices, you would thank it send me a pm.

Sorry bad english

WHiKWiRE
05-31-2008, 08:49 PM
it all depends on what your looking for.

if your just looking for a generic ftp those are a dime a dozen and attainable with the right amount of money. those generic ftp sites though have the pre times of most torrent sites and even newsgroups which is good but not the greatest.

if your looking for the cream of the crop, a topsite you won't find what your looking for at fst. your best bet would be replying to and email in some of the scene nfo's. though this would require you have something to offer.

best of luck though i wouldn't hold my breath for a topsite :naughty:

augman000
05-31-2008, 09:00 PM
it all depends on what your looking for.

if your just looking for a generic ftp those are a dime a dozen and attainable with the right amount of money. those generic ftp sites though have the pre times of most torrent sites and even newsgroups which is good but not the greatest.

if your looking for the cream of the crop, a topsite you won't find what your looking for at fst. your best bet would be replying to and email in some of the scene nfo's. though this would require you have something to offer.

best of luck though i wouldn't hold my breath for a topsite :naughty:

Yes, I just did email about 4-5 groups that release things I care for and the only thing I sadly have to offer at the moment is money out the a$$... I would like to know the email of one particular gorup but they do not put it in their NFO (at least not lately and I can't find it anywhere). I would love to be able to contact the group SC but we'll just see if money is enough to offer.

Right now money isn't a problem and won't be for a while so I'd love to use this oppertunity in my life.

WHiKWiRE
05-31-2008, 10:28 PM
topsites don't want your MONEY. end of story.

augman000
05-31-2008, 10:33 PM
ok got ya... thanks for all the help.
so i guess for now i will stick to FTPs... The one i'm in is pretty damn good with lots of categories... I guess what I can't get on there I'll have to settle for torrents. I love torrents but you have to also seed as much as you download and sometimes I don't have time for all that with my slow ass 100kb/s upload speed.

mbucari1
06-01-2008, 02:38 AM
Still some residual funds from selling your FTN account?

Well, my advice would be to continue cheating on the trackers you have left and leave the FTP's alone.

augman000
06-01-2008, 02:44 AM
Still some residual funds from selling your FTN account?

Well, my advice would be to continue cheating on the trackers you have left and leave the FTP's alone.

mbucari1,
I can see you still are set on the idea that I sold my FTN account. What you could never tell me was "who" did i see it too? The fact is taht I never sold any account and at the time I was 17 years old, had no way of having a paypal account and really no way of selling any account. I'm sorry you still feel that way and choose to believe that.

SingaBoiy
06-01-2008, 09:29 AM
Topsites want servers. Get urself an LT 100mb/s, split the cost with a friend and you'd be set. Im sure you could get an unlimited leech (atleast 250GB) on a decent (12TB+) 0day/sec FTP :)

Just make sure you go over the details with the site admin beforehand