but still i :frusty: since no one wants to give me one, and then :doctor:

seriously guys, why? :huh:

I mean..c'mmon :angry:

{pm me if u feel like giving me one}

Thanx

:lol:

mountpj04
05-24-2008, 05:52 PM
hehe.. Feel sorry for you brO, wish there was something i could do to help, but I havn't got any spare invites to Sct

GL

wevotedno
05-24-2008, 06:07 PM
ok...ok... mountpj04 i could settle with FTN invite wa well....

SenorBubbz
05-24-2008, 06:11 PM
It's "I have an ScT"

Good luck getting it. Try to make better friends.

munaaf
05-24-2008, 06:25 PM
I Have a dream... :yes:

to have a ScT account... :D

I tried GA's :yup:

I tried trading :whistling

i tried to make friends :fst:

you shouldn't have tried trading :dry:

it's not hard to make friends... :yup:

WhiteWizard20
05-24-2008, 06:40 PM
ok...ok... mountpj04 i could settle with FTN invite wa well....

You want FTN too? You originally requested for ScT. :frusty: Sounds like you are a account collector. :angry: Anyways, good luck with getting that ScT invite.

Cabalo
05-24-2008, 06:41 PM
I Have a dream... :yes:

to have a ScT account... :D

I tried GA's :yup:

I tried trading :whistling

i tried to make friends :fst:

welcome to real life.
it's not hard to make friends but i can bet it's hard to have "virtual" friends that will pay for you to enter ScT.

btw, u did giveaways, but the point was? get rep? meaning have rep will make people run and give u an sct invite?

wevotedno
05-24-2008, 07:00 PM

welcome to real life.
it's not hard to make friends but i can bet it's hard to have "virtual" friends that will pay for you to enter ScT.

btw, u did giveaways, but the point was? get rep? meaning have rep will make people run and give u an sct invite?

hey sly... is this your version of a real life?

hxxp://tinyurl.com/29f3oj

jayz707
05-24-2008, 07:07 PM
good luck... yes mate luck matters a lot in these things :)

RedRansom
05-24-2008, 07:31 PM
:lol: like you are talking about me :whistling:

Cabalo
05-24-2008, 07:37 PM
welcome to real life.

quite unlucky u are here... :pinch:
i have invited some really hard trusted people from this forum to ScT (who knows, i might even have invites... :whistling), and guess what... u just blew it. :wave:

bye bye :wave::wave::wave:

1000possibleclaws
05-24-2008, 07:38 PM
It's "I have an ScT"

no its not, "I have a Sct" is proper grammar.. you add an 'n' when the start of the next word has a vowel sound

wevotedno
05-24-2008, 07:39 PM

quite unlucky u are here... :pinch:
i have invited some really hard trusted people from this forum to ScT (who knows, i might even have invites... :whistling), and guess what... u just blew it. :wave:

bye bye :wave::wave::wave:

Ooo..u r so full of anger...

:ghey:

Cabalo
05-24-2008, 07:49 PM
i hope everyone sees your attitude and decides properly that you are not worthy of being at ScT.
I have made my mind about this. hope it helps everyone else.
besides, u are a trader...

wevotedno
05-24-2008, 07:54 PM
i hope everyone sees your attitude and decides properly that you are not worthy of being at ScT.

Another :ghey: symptom

hxxp://tinyurl.com/54daa ( this is another one )

WhiteWizard20
05-24-2008, 07:59 PM

You won't be getting into ScT anytime soon after that kind of attitude. I'd suggest that you give up ScT and start making friends first before you request again (if you have the guts to do it after what happened this time around).

wevotedno
05-24-2008, 08:07 PM

You won't be getting into ScT anytime soon after that kind of attitude. I'd suggest that you give up ScT and start making friends first before you request again (if you have the guts to do it after what happened this time around).

Listen, i am not the one who got "upset" and anyway my post was harmless. i don't know why that guy took it personal.

and by the way, do you think, i will compromise my principals for an invite? You can pretty much keep your community, you wouldn't appreciate " free thinking " anyway. By the way, you think it takes guts to post in a forum?

E, u get a life as well and it wouldn hurt you to grow up a bit. Your way is the wrong way to make friends, dude. :bleh:

kukushka
05-24-2008, 08:15 PM
very nice. the only reason of "making friends" is to get to sct. and then lets kick everybody's asses :D. or not. in case the next sct-like tracker will appear.
i like it too when ppl says that it's their dreams - A TRACKER :D . nice system of priorities :)
"....i made friends to get to sct. but no success. all right, i'll try to make better friends. friends v2.0" :D

wevotedno
05-24-2008, 08:17 PM
Can u believe these guys? In their little made to measure world...i mean..

dunson
05-25-2008, 02:03 AM
1. Learn English.
2. Stop being a fucking dick.
3. ???
4. Enjoy SCT.

1000possibleclaws
05-25-2008, 02:08 AM
4. Enjoy SCT.

you invited that douchebag to ScT ?!? :O

SenorBubbz
05-25-2008, 02:13 AM
It's "I have an ScT"

no its not, "I have a Sct" is proper grammar.. you add an 'n' when the start of the next word has a vowel sound

Yes, but if you pronounce ScT as an acronym and not a word, it would be "es-sea-tea," not sct, the word.

So the "n" is needed unless you want to try saying "ScT" out loud as a word.

4. Enjoy SCT.

you invited that douchebag to ScT ?!? :O

:lol::lol::lol:

1000possibleclaws
05-25-2008, 02:22 AM
aha ok fair enough. when i read acronyms for a single word i'll think the full word in my head, i guess everyone isnt the same

SenorBubbz
05-25-2008, 03:02 AM
aha ok fair enough. when i read acronyms for a single word i'll think the full word in my head, i guess everyone isnt the same

I guess not. Probably the way we were raised, my school/family places a lot of importance in spelling/grammar and the English language overall. (No insult at all intended towards your childhood and the way your parents raised you, I'm sure they did a great job. :))

Oh and wevotedno, based on your little performance throughout this entire thread, I doubt you'll be getting an invite anytime soon. Only way for you right now is to either:

1. Buy the invite (you'll get banned if you do.)
2. Trade (you'll get banned if you do.)
3. Hack the website into giving you an invite (I doubt you can and if you do, they'll ban your whole IP range.)

1000possibleclaws
05-25-2008, 03:26 AM
there's nothing wrong with my grammar. if i make a typo it's because im careless. I said when i see an acronym i'll translate it into the real word in my head, i won't read it as an acronym. that has nothing to do with grammar or the way I wasraised

btw your reasons are retarded, an no he probably won't be banned if he pays a friend to donate for an invite, but apparently he hasn't made any friends on here so that's not an option.

wevotedno
05-25-2008, 05:32 AM
One way or another, everybody finds ways to express anger. This went all wrong.

But i do believe that certain ppl here have serious issues.

thanx a lot for the responses, even TSOL for calling me a douchbag. nice1

SenorBubbz, pls leave parents out of this next time around. :noes:

SenorBubbz
05-25-2008, 02:48 PM
there's nothing wrong with my grammar. if i make a typo it's because im careless. I said when i see an acronym i'll translate it into the real word in my head, i won't read it as an acronym. that has nothing to do with grammar or the way I wasraised

btw your reasons are retarded, an no he probably won't be banned if he pays a friend to donate for an invite, but apparently he hasn't made any friends on here so that's not an option.

One way or another, everybody finds ways to express anger. This went all wrong.

But i do believe that certain ppl here have serious issues.

thanx a lot for the responses, even TSOL for calling me a douchbag. nice1

SenorBubbz, pls leave parents out of this next time around. :noes:

And as usual, everyone misunderstands what I say..

Whatever, I hope you get an invite to ScT, I really don't care anymore and you make good giveaways.