PDA

View Full Version : bitmetv acct disabled

aussienaterror
05-25-2008, 01:52 AM
i have just tried to log on to my bitmetv acct only to find out that the acct has been disabled now i did recieve a warning for having a low ratio it was how ever climbing slowly but none the less climbing as i understand it nothing will happen to your acct while under a warning i have no idea how it could have been disabled if anyone is a moderator for bitmetv or if anyone knows how i can email or message anyone from the site that can help i would very much appreciate it

SenorBubbz
05-25-2008, 01:54 AM
If it was under the ratio requirement for too long, then they won't unban you.

Try the IRC.

irc.lostirc.org
#bitmetv.help

Nemrod
05-25-2008, 01:56 AM
They give you a warn and then you have a period of time to fix it. If you donīt get it youīre banned.
If thatīs your case, you wonīt have any chance.

But as always, IRC is the best way to fix any problem, in BitMeTV and in almost any tracker.

fisherman
05-25-2008, 02:03 AM
IRC, the staff are cruel (if you did shit wrong) but gallant, and if they are gallant then if you didn't create probs they won't create probs for you.

Get on IRC/

SenorBubbz
05-25-2008, 02:08 AM
IRC, the staff are cruel (if you did shit wrong) but gallant, and if they are gallant then if you didn't create probs they won't create probs for you.

Get on IRC/

Very true. I don't know why people say they are childish, they are far from it. They are very mature and if you piss them off, they screw you over and laugh at you later. I find that quite hilarious.

Be polite and answer all of their questions as well as you can and you'll be fine. Good luck.

armandox
05-25-2008, 03:00 AM
you must make good ratio
If you don't make high upload it's must your account is disabled

markupmaster
05-25-2008, 03:27 AM
If you don't do anything to piss them off,they should treat you fine.. :) I have heard many stories from BmTv IRC... I bet most of them are modified before posted here though.. :P

Nemrod
05-25-2008, 04:09 AM
If you don't do anything to piss them off,they should treat you fine.. :) I have heard many stories from BmTv IRC... I bet most of them are modified before posted here though.. :P

Indeed. Those are stories... nonsense almost always.

Iīve had to go to their IRC three times. The first time I was very angry and with no manners, or polite... kick in the ass. Second time I tried the right way and absolutely correct everything. And the last time, few days ago... twice the same: absolutely correct and problem solved in seconds.

They can be ruthless and even evil, but with those that donīt know how to keep a right behavior or instead of asking, demand.

Anyway, if you did not cheat or trade, perhaps you can solve the situation.
Good luck.

robotpirate
05-25-2008, 06:21 AM
perhaps you were under ratio watch for too long.

bit
05-25-2008, 07:00 AM
i have same problem,

rvt
05-25-2008, 03:21 PM
As mentioned, once you recieve the automated warning about ratio you have a limited time to meet the requirements listed in the PM.
If you don't meet the requirements in time, the ban is automatic. The script does not care if you are working on your ratio or not, it only cares whether you met the requirements.

aussienaterror
05-26-2008, 12:32 AM
ok i have got into bitmetvhelp on the irc but it keeps on telling me that i need voice i have speakers but no microphone anyone know what i should do next??

Raban
05-26-2008, 12:51 AM
voice in IRC has nothing to do with a microphone

robotpirate
05-26-2008, 02:23 AM
heh, that's funny.

they need to set your mode +v so you can talk.

Nemrod
05-26-2008, 02:55 AM
ok i have got into bitmetvhelp on the irc but it keeps on telling me that i need voice i have speakers but no microphone anyone know what i should do next??

What you have to do once you are in the help channel is post your username and state your problem. As short as you can.
Then wait until some staffer answers to you. The wait time can be short or very long, but your request will be readed and answered.

jayz707
05-26-2008, 03:07 AM
this voice means your ability to talk(more like chat... using your keyboard) in the channel.

SenorBubbz
05-26-2008, 03:09 AM

What you have to do once you are in the help channel is post your username and state your problem. As short as you can.
Then wait until some staffer answers to you. The wait time can be short or very long, but your request will be readed and answered.

Not really, no.

Once you get in, post a little greeting like: "Hello, anyone here?"
That should make their mIRC window flash a little and you should be answered shortly.

Once they give you voice, which is +v by the way, you tell them your username and your problem. And remember, be polite.

Nemrod
05-26-2008, 03:16 AM

Not really, no.

That should make their mIRC window flash a little and you should be answered shortly.

Once they give you voice, which is +v by the way, you tell them your username and your problem. And remember, be polite.

:lol:

True, I was thinking that he was joking with the microphone and speakers comment... of course he has to wait to be voiced.

SenorBubbz
05-26-2008, 03:21 AM

Not really, no.

:lol:

True, I was thinking that he was joking with the microphone and speakers comment... of course he has to wait to be voiced.

Well I hope he was joking :lol::lol:

Itachi
05-26-2008, 03:14 PM

classic joke !:)

ISashaI
05-29-2008, 10:08 AM
lol :)