PDA

View Full Version : Opera BTT Client

1000possibleclaws
05-25-2008, 06:23 AM
Does anyone use this? I don't use the browser often, but when I tried it a few months ago it was kind of confusing to get to work and I never tried again. now after dling some vids off that browser i noticed the torrent i had tried to start awhile ago.

does anyone use this? if i could get it to work/ find out where you go to open it i might try it out again sometime

max59x
05-25-2008, 11:28 PM
No, and it's frickin irritating to click "Save target as..." everytime I want to download a torrent to avoid the shitty torrent client to steal my torrent from uTorrent. :mad:

chamaeleo
05-25-2008, 11:52 PM
No, and it's frickin irritating to click "Save target as..." everytime I want to download a torrent to avoid the shitty torrent client to steal my torrent from uTorrent. :mad:

I think you can edit that in preferences/advanced/downloads(-file extensions)
not sure tho, I use opera only sometimes because it's somehow faster browsing then firefox on my machine. but still firefox's just firefox:thumbsup:

SenorBubbz
05-26-2008, 03:19 AM
Does anyone use this? I don't use the browser often, but when I tried it a few months ago it was kind of confusing to get to work and I never tried again. now after dling some vids off that browser i noticed the torrent i had tried to start awhile ago.

does anyone use this? if i could get it to work/ find out where you go to open it i might try it out again sometime

If I were you I wouldn't bother, Firefox is the best and IE isn't bad either.

Yes, it's true, Opera is faster than Firefox, but compatibility & an easy-to-use GUI > a little speed any day.

wevotedno
05-26-2008, 05:51 AM

I think you can edit that in preferences/advanced/downloads(-file extensions)
not sure tho, I use opera only sometimes because it's somehow faster browsing then firefox on my machine. but still firefox's just firefox:thumbsup:

Yes you can. Just select to show all extensions and then find .torrent and select the download to folder.

munaaf
05-26-2008, 02:40 PM
i use opera, and i dont have a clue how to use it's bittorrent thing lol i never got it working stayed at 0kb/s so i jus took it off the preferences and put utorrent in :D i wouldnt want to use it anyway.

ps if u did would it say opera as client in a peerlist on a tracker !!