PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo Sucks

VB
08-13-2003, 10:30 AM
Stephen E. Goldstein on behalf of Sharman Networks. Ltd. has notified Yahoo! that you are posting content on the Yahoo! Search that appears to contain material copyrighted by Sharman Networks, Ltd. Stephen E. Goldstein on behalf of Sharman Networks. Ltd. also has notified Yahoo! that it did not authorize any such use of its copyrighted material on:

http://www.k-lite.tk/

In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we will disable access to this listing on the Yahoo! Directory within 48 hours.

Yahoo! respects both the rights of intellectual property rights holders and the interests of its users. We believe that this matter can best be resolved between you and the intellectual property rights holder or his/her agent.

If you have questions or concerns, please contact Stephen E. Goldstein at:

[edit]

By participating on Yahoo!, you agree to abide by the Yahoo! Terms of Service. The Terms of Service can be found for your review at:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

and provide in relevant part: "You agree not to do any of the following while using Yahoo!: f. upload or transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party."

The Digital Millennium Copyright Act affords you the opportunity to answer the above claims. If you believe you have not in any way infringed the copyrights of Sharman Networks, Ltd. contained in the List of Infringing Sharman Networks, Ltd. content and that you were designated by Sharman Networks, Ltd. by mistake or misidentification, you may choose to submit the following sworn counter-notification. When answering, please adhere to the following procedure:

[edit]

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
08-13-2003, 10:32 AM
:huh: Ummmm ok.Going to check my Yahoo shit Mail now. :huh:

Keikan
08-13-2003, 10:33 AM
Lets go start a riot and burn they're building down! :devil:

asmithz
08-13-2003, 11:17 AM
I hate yahoo, now this just adds to the list of reason to hate them.

4play
08-13-2003, 11:22 AM
who the hell uses yahoo anyway.

google is the king of the search engines

N£MO
08-13-2003, 11:24 AM
Yapoo suck.Have never bothered with them.

Everose
08-13-2003, 11:57 AM
Uhmmm....Yahoo has a SEARCH?????? :">

Lamsey
08-13-2003, 11:59 AM
Does anyone actually use anything other than Google??? :blink:

RPerry
08-13-2003, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey@13 August 2003 - 07:59
I do, but it sure wasn't yahoo :P

[B][O][T]
08-13-2003, 12:16 PM
I use google only :blink:

BOT

Adster
08-13-2003, 12:56 PM
To be honest i used to use yahoo all the time and not yahoo ;)

Icey
08-13-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey@13 August 2003 - 12:59
i used to

TRshady
08-13-2003, 02:04 PM
We all know the prick Stephen E. Goldstein uses kazaa lite himself ..........

Sparkle1984
08-13-2003, 04:47 PM
I used to use Yahoo, but there were too many adverts getting in the way, so now I only use Google, and it's a lot faster. :)

Ron
08-13-2003, 04:47 PM
This page (http://www.freeality.com/) lets you choose between many engines.
I only use Google though.
Hey,googling is a verb, isn't it?

SuperJude™
08-13-2003, 06:51 PM
Well I think most astute internet users would use google over Yahoo any day, since if course you have to be LISTED on Yahoo in the first place. I will say though I have used Yahoo's free email accounts to multi nick when needed so I thank them for that.

The rest of it? Way to shit on the people who made such a stupid name as Yahoo household. When will they learn? WE are the people they should cater to!

-SJ™