PDA

View Full Version : How to get into "top level" trackers.

Degenx
05-25-2008, 03:06 PM
Its quite easy to get invited to any tracker. Become more involved with a tracker that you use frequently and the rewards come in. By being more involved, I'm talking about being active in their irc channel, forums, filling torrent requests anything that contributes to the community. People will take notice of this and you will find this is an easier route to get what you always have "dreamed" of as some people say here :lol:

mansour
05-25-2008, 03:14 PM
thanks for that man
but I think it is on wrong section

Cabalo
05-25-2008, 04:47 PM
you mean, by e-sucking dick at their IRC channel? nah, sorry, that's not for me.

but i admit u gave a good tip for a lot of willing people. Let the suckfest begin!

Aliyans
05-25-2008, 04:48 PM
yes y u r posting it here..its invite section..use bittorrent section just one page back

ovisan
05-25-2008, 07:25 PM
e-sucking dick at their IRC channel
Let the suckfest begin!

U just made my day =))

IdolEyes787
05-25-2008, 08:21 PM
I'm talking about being active in their irc channel

I'm over 25 I don't do chat.:noes:

RedRansom
05-25-2008, 08:34 PM
I'm talking about being active in their irc channel

I'm over 25 I don't do chat.:noes:
:yup: you are right when i went to KG for my dearly friend they behave me nasty so :angry: and I dont think worth for a KG what is KG ? They all to be full oneself anyway and nevermid .
If you want something people increase worth of thing :lol:

BReal13
05-25-2008, 08:40 PM
you mean, by e-sucking dick at their IRC channel? . Let the suckfest begin!

Hahahaha, good one:sly: . Thats so true :wank: :wank:

iamKy666
05-25-2008, 08:55 PM
you mean, by e-sucking dick at their IRC channel? nah, sorry, that's not for me.

but i admit u gave a good tip for a lot of willing people. Let the suckfest begin!

HEY!!!
I just dropped my cola on my beloved keyboard!!!
You owe me a new one stallone guy.
rofl.

EMZ
05-25-2008, 09:12 PM
Be kind, help others, make friends and u can easily get what u want.

snoxu
05-25-2008, 09:27 PM
So some people apparently dream of top level trackers...

A lot of trackers are pretty much the same with the same scene releases. To me, the true good ones are those where the users make the effort to upload more obscure rare stuff, adding to the variety. Goodies that you don't find in your run of the mill trackers...

qstos
05-25-2008, 11:49 PM
First we must answer on this question: what is a top level tracker?
Traker on FST list, or not. Then we must answer on second question why we want that tracker, right now we have prety much of trakers, why we need more traker, why you ppl ask and try to get on all tracker from the FST list? When i looking the trakers first i try to inform about them, last six mounth i was make my movie colection so i was look a movie traker, right now i make music colection and i looking a music traker(i don't need music tracker any more). I only understend ppl who want ScT that is a great traker, they have a great movie pack and lot of other torents, but some trakers belive me is not that you think that it is. Thay have only a high level cause it is hard to get into... but content is a bad. that is my opinion.

SolarisWind
05-26-2008, 12:29 AM
I like posting for forums and it suits some trackers better, but I don't get the point of IRC. It's like if I was talking with someone over MSN with friends or something, as real time direct conversation, but it's with total strangers and I don't feel like I belong there. It's really different from the forums. In the 6 trackers I am currently signed on, I tried to get involved on their IRCs but most of them are either empty of users, or they are hundreds of users but only one message pops up every 5-10 minutes. You guys ever felt like being part of a circle of people that talks about something that it's impossible for you to join it, because you have nothing in common with them? Is it like this for every tracker?

And does this actually work? I mean, I have started torrenting years ago, I participate on forums, tried a little on IRC but they are devoid of activity, seed same torrents for months, always keep a perfect ratio, always try to increase to highest user classes, donated a good amount of money, try to fill requests even though I don't have many rare things, etc. I do this because I enjoy it, not to create a fake internet image of myself. With all these things mentioned, I have never received any pm or invite for high level trackers for free without asking.

I'm gonna have to call BS on this thing. This might work for very few people and that's it. I think it depends heavily on luck. I'm not trying desperately to try to join the highest private tracker, but I would be lying if I said I didn't want to be part of it.

Raban
05-26-2008, 01:08 AM
check out the SCC pre channel its the best game in town ... no thanks to all the rest

armandox
05-26-2008, 01:15 AM
may be by friends , they can help themselves
but no trade ,it's very bad situation
so you can must make new friend to help you:yup:

jayz707
05-26-2008, 01:57 AM
may be by friends , they can help themselves
but no trade ,it's very bad situation
so you can must make new friend to help you:yup:
i agree its all about connections ;)

SenorBubbz
05-26-2008, 03:13 AM
Or... just stay here, post like crazy and make some "important" friends.

IRC is good too.

Note: Method 2 works better.

YONITED
05-26-2008, 03:36 AM
fastest way
http://dclips.fundraw.com/zobo500dir/www_Sticker_Tk_kiss_my_ass.jpg

SolarisWind
05-26-2008, 04:11 AM

IRC is good too.

Posting like crazy? or more like spamming?

Make some "important" friends? or more like...taking advantage of someone just so I can receive an invite? I don't know, it's wrong just to target the friendship of those in high level trackers for the sole purpose of obtaining an invite?

Meh.

Nemrod
05-26-2008, 04:40 AM
I´m afraid that a new system will be popular soon: find somebody who is already a member and for something as cheap as 5$ you will be a top site user.

1000possibleclaws
05-26-2008, 04:45 AM
I´m afraid that a new system will be popular soon: find somebody who is already a member and for something as cheap as 5$ you will be a top site user.

in other words the fastest way to get to the top is to make friends

jayz707
05-26-2008, 05:31 AM

IRC is good too.

Posting like crazy? or more like spamming?

Make some "important" friends? or more like...taking advantage of someone just so I can receive an invite? I don't know, it's wrong just to target the friendship of those in high level trackers for the sole purpose of obtaining an invite?

Meh.
no it should be like that. its not evil. you can help them out too you know. be friends with benefits... that's how it goes.

Nemrod
05-26-2008, 05:40 AM

"Friend" is a very incorrectly used word in this t-world.
Let´s say that you have to know the right people, in any of the meanings that could have.
Although, of course, friendship, true friendship (that perfectly can exist in this virtual world) is something that could be, and it is, the best way, but unfortunately is very rare.

jayz707
05-26-2008, 06:07 AM

"Friend" is a very incorrectly used word in this t-world.
Let´s say that you have to know the right people, in any of the meanings that could have.
Although, of course, friendship, true friendship (that perfectly can exist in this virtual world) is something that could be, and it is, the best way, but unfortunately is very rare.
its not that rare :) after all its all natural stuff. just be honest and everything will be simple and easy. now well this depends on how you look at it. one might think this is BS. and you have to lie to live in this world.... but thats just MO.

sokrates
05-26-2008, 06:34 AM
just be who you are.. if they reject you, dont waste your whole time on getting there.. get a life instead ;)
besides requests of users that only want the trackers for their ego compromise the chances of users who would really use it.
oh well, i guess if you like to lick some a** you will find your way in too. but that would go against the ego part..

Detale
05-26-2008, 06:39 AM
moved to regular BT section

TP635
05-26-2008, 07:41 AM
I use tackers as a source to download files that interest me. I don't even like posting in trackers forum. Most of my post regarding BT are found here. Even here at FST I don't go all out to make friends. I do go all out not to make enemy. I have little interest in top level trackers.

~Ryo~
05-26-2008, 11:03 AM
lets rock and roll on the irc channel

thanks for these tips :lol:

Itachi
05-26-2008, 04:57 PM
edited

killercam101
05-26-2008, 05:15 PM
Everything he wrote.....

http://home2.owc.net/%7Emojow/civic/pics/expressions/CaptainObvious.jpg

dunson
05-26-2008, 06:41 PM
WTF is DegenX doing out here with us peasants? :P

Obviously how to get in trackers is the most divisive issue on a bittorrent forum, but I think he's right. I know that people notice when you're an active user on a tracker. I know because I've been PM'ed and I've sent PMs myself... ;)

kickass
05-26-2008, 09:05 PM
Thanks for the tip, but nothing that i didnt know :)

SgtMajor
05-26-2008, 09:11 PM
WTF is DegenX doing out here with us peasants? :P

Obviously how to get in trackers is the most divisive issue on a bittorrent forum, but I think he's right. I know that people notice when you're an active user on a tracker. I know because I've been PM'ed and I've sent PMs myself... ;)

Which fukkin idjut would PM you? Oh, wait a minute, that would be me! :P

WarrenBuffet
05-26-2008, 11:32 PM
YOU HEARD HIM!!!

get to TDC and upload Twin Peaks: Definitive Gold Box Edition asap!

ISashaI
05-29-2008, 10:12 AM
Good info, if you don`t have an other possibility

Disme
05-29-2008, 10:45 AM
The best way to get into high-level trackers would be to apply for a job at MP** or RI**, they are bound to have at least one spare account/invite on every major high level tracker.