PDA

View Full Version : SCC account disabled

kokas
05-26-2008, 03:47 AM
Today i tried to log in SCC but i get the message "This account has been disabled". WTF?! :blink: I didn't cheat, i didn't trade invites and i was using the account, how can they delete it?

killercam101
05-26-2008, 03:55 AM
Its their site they can do as they wish....but on the bright side you can go on IRC and try your best to get it back!..NOW HURRY!!!

Nemrod
05-26-2008, 04:01 AM
Maybe you invited some user or users that werenīt so good.

I remember that I joined to the site in the beginning... time ago I got the same message, I went to IRC and asked why... I was a very good user, active, I seeded a lot, etc, etc... they told me that I had been disabled because between the many users I had invited, 3 of them were cheaters. :cry:

kokas
05-26-2008, 04:08 AM
Maybe you invited some user or users that werenīt so good.

I remember that I joined to the site in the beginning... time ago I got the same message, I went to IRC and asked why... I was a very good user, active, I seeded a lot, etc, etc... they told me that I had been disabled because between the many users I had invited, 3 of them were cheaters. :cry:

I didn't use any of the invites i had...:pinch:

ShadowsServant
05-26-2008, 04:22 AM
Nemrod, that's terrible. To be affected even with all the other stuff you brought to the site.
kokas, go pm the staff or go to their irc to sort it out. Only the staff can help you.

fazzy07
05-26-2008, 06:24 AM
SCC disabled.. well forget it and move on. They have lot of members and you have lot of choices

You can go on their IRC and ask but nothing good will come out of it. Lame staff

The Wanderer
05-26-2008, 07:30 AM
Are you from Romania? :lol:

munaaf
05-26-2008, 02:11 PM
could be ip range ban but i doubt it thats only romania and somewhere else.

i suggest go on thier irc chan, support chan u dont need invite there and kindly ask why. You might find that it was something u did that u forgot about or something otherwise im sure they will give ur acc back ;)

good luck the staff can be pretty gay lol

Itachi
05-26-2008, 02:41 PM
I'm sure the SCC staff will sort it out , provided you didn't do anything wrong.

conopida
05-26-2008, 03:15 PM
romanian or israelian isp?ban or disable.

TidusBlade
05-26-2008, 04:40 PM
Yeah I was also recently banned for no reason.
Anyways, a few reasons could be that your IP didnt match with your country, or they mistook you for a cheater, or a trader, especially if your username is common. Also if your from Romania, Israel, Poland, Eygpt or Poland I think, then your probably IP Banned...
More reasons could be that your IP matches with multiple accounts, or mutiple accounts match one IP and yours was one of them.
The best way to catch the staff would be through their IRC server, on the #scc-support channel. The usual staff over there are quite friendly, but since I was banned by a siteop, and he refused to release the reason. I hate the SCC siteops and admins, but their mods aren't as bad as most people portray them to be ;)

kokas
05-27-2008, 01:38 AM
Yeah I was also recently banned for no reason.
Anyways, a few reasons could be that your IP didnt match with your country, or they mistook you for a cheater, or a trader, especially if your username is common. Also if your from Romania, Israel, Poland, Eygpt or Poland I think, then your probably IP Banned...
More reasons could be that your IP matches with multiple accounts, or mutiple accounts match one IP and yours was one of them.
The best way to catch the staff would be through their IRC server, on the #scc-support channel. The usual staff over there are quite friendly, but since I was banned by a siteop, and he refused to release the reason. I hate the SCC siteops and admins, but their mods aren't as bad as most people portray them to be ;)

I'm portuguese, so the IP can't be the reason... i'm trying the IRC channel, but i'm not getting any answer...:rolleyes:

Well, already got the answer and, you won't believe this... i was banned because i was invited from a stolen account! I told them i had no idea, asked them to get my account back, and they refused! :frusty:

ShadowsServant
05-27-2008, 02:22 AM
Well that's shitty news.
I guess they are doing it out of prevention. Which is understandable. It sucks that you had to be in the middle of that.
Hope everything works out.

bladesharp
05-27-2008, 04:00 AM
BTW in SCC can we know who all we invited? !!

Nemrod
05-27-2008, 04:03 AM

As far as I know: no, users canīt. :huh:

ShadowsServant
05-27-2008, 04:08 AM
Curious as well.
If you become a power user than will it be possible to see the user you invite?

jam0980tr
05-27-2008, 04:27 AM

As far as I know: no, users canīt. :huh:

yes you can the only way is, invite your mate tell them to pm u and you add them to your buddy list thats only the way i knw ;)
this way keep a track of what they doing.

ISashaI
05-29-2008, 10:27 AM
Yes if you know the guy who invite you and the guy is ok, you can be sure that nothing will happend, if you don`t know him ....anything is possible..