PDA

View Full Version : RevolutionTT Account

scott1e
05-26-2008, 09:44 AM
Hi Guys,

I have had a RevTT account for some time now and have always had a decent ratio. Cant remember what it was exactly when I last logged on, however Im 100% it was greater than 1.0.

Anyway my query is this, I dont remember the last time I logged on but it cant have been THAT long ago and I dont know who to speak to in regards to this.

Login failed!

This account has been disabled.
My account has been disabled for one reason or another and I cant find any addresses to email or anything like that. Is there any chance someone could bring it up with someone at RevTT and possibly get me an email contact? I'd really like to have this reversed.

Thanks,
Scott

TidusBlade
05-26-2008, 04:33 PM
Unfortunetly, their IRC is private, and the site dosen't provide much info on how to contact them, but you can always try visiting the IRC and if possible PM one of the staff if you remember one.

ISashaI
05-29-2008, 10:09 AM
Yes, the IRC is the better way to solve any problem :)

Unfortunetly, their IRC is private, and the site dosen't provide much info on how to contact them, but you can always try visiting the IRC and if possible PM one of the staff if you remember one.

sabre
05-29-2008, 10:30 AM
irc: #help

forthat
05-29-2008, 01:24 PM
better try to contact admin .......
try irc once

Nykon1969
05-29-2008, 05:30 PM
Ive never had issues getting anything done in #help. People are always there to answer your questions and you can get to that without a key

Disme
05-29-2008, 05:42 PM
It's called inactivity ... if you don't log in for 4 weeks your account is disabled. :yup:
It's either that or you were disabled for cheating. :dry:

Just go in IRC and ask it or if you know someone at RevoTT ask them to Pm the staff.

Cya.

Ghostbusters
05-29-2008, 06:25 PM
Hi Guys,

I have had a RevTT account for some time now and have always had a decent ratio. Cant remember what it was exactly when I last logged on, however Im 100% it was greater than 1.0.

Anyway my query is this, I dont remember the last time I logged on but it cant have been THAT long ago and I dont know who to speak to in regards to this.

Login failed!

This account has been disabled.
My account has been disabled for one reason or another and I cant find any addresses to email or anything like that. Is there any chance someone could bring it up with someone at RevTT and possibly get me an email contact? I'd really like to have this reversed.

Thanks,
Scott

A better idea maybe to contact your friend who invited you and get them to approach the staff initially on your behalf to see if they are prepared to discuss the matter with you.

Cabalo
05-29-2008, 06:33 PM
one friend of mine had the same problem and i talked with them and they reenabled him.

from all the trackers at where i've been they've showed to be the most professional and attentions i've ever seen.

markupmaster
05-30-2008, 03:55 AM
IRC almost never fails..

Unless you go in there and do something to piss them off of course...

:P

hyenZ
05-30-2008, 04:33 AM
weird, I think i haven't been logged in to RevTT for a 5-6 weeks or so, and my account still isn't disabled....maybe because I had a pretty good ratio...:)

Disme
05-30-2008, 04:56 AM
weird, I think i haven't been logged in to RevTT for a 5-6 weeks or so, and my account still isn't disabled....maybe because I had a pretty good ratio...:)

Not possible ...it's an auto-script.
No matter what ratio.

athenaesword
05-30-2008, 05:06 AM
one friend of mine had the same problem and i talked with them and they reenabled him.

from all the trackers at where i've been they've showed to be the most professional and attentions i've ever seen.

they are pretty firm though. at least from that one encounter that i had with them. one of their guys reported a thread that i'd made a month ago about offering revtt for trade and they banned me. i tried explaining that i didn't actually make a trade and had no intention to since it was quite some time ago, but they stood firm. can't blame them, since i did make a mistake of starting a thread and not closing it, but just wanted to say there's no surefire way to get back your account, even if you talk to them in IRC.

good luck TS