PDA

View Full Version : Silly Islamic clerics

tralalala
05-27-2008, 12:49 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7359258.stm

Hairbautt
05-27-2008, 12:56 PM
Real cunts: Officials: Teens trained for suicide bombings in Iraq (http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/05/26/iraq.main/index.html?iref=24hours) ; 6-yr-olds forced into sex for food, group finds (http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/05/27/charity.aidworkers/index.html)

tralalala
05-27-2008, 12:59 PM
still.. changing timezones? i mean, wtf..

cunts

Mr. Mulder
05-27-2008, 01:02 PM
they can fuck right off if they think that's gonna happen, their Disneyland time can do something else - like im gonna go by what time it is from a bunch of fucking muesli munchers :snooty:

the brainchild of a French Muslim. omg, I don’t know which is worse :sick:

....none of this would have happened if 24 wasn’t cancelled this year :no:

Mr.sharer
05-27-2008, 01:40 PM

:blink:
the thread title is offensive .this comes from a guy who is a moderator here ?

Mr. Mulder
05-27-2008, 01:45 PM

:blink:
the thread title is offensive .this comes from a guy who is a moderator here ?
agreed, not all cunts are muslims :hug:

Mr.sharer
05-27-2008, 01:47 PM
oh he is a jew from israel . i think the hate is in the blood

Mr.sharer
05-27-2008, 01:49 PM
still.. changing timezones? i mean, wtf..

cunts

well you are free to follow whatever time zones you prefer

tralalala
05-27-2008, 02:27 PM
sure, but it ain't your privilege to try and make everyone else try and follow your timezones.. :blink:

and yah, this is the lounge.. take it easy.. literally every other thread here is titled after some other cunt (take a look at the Old Geezer thread.. :lol:)

Though I suppose you, like most other Muslims, can't take a joke about your own religion eh?

JPaul
05-27-2008, 03:06 PM
One just laughs at nonsense like this, Shirley.

They can use whatever time they want and can believe that modern science was revealed in the Quran if they chose to. They are wrong but hindsight is 20:20 and if you look hard enough you will find that the Quran predicted pretty much everything.

Having said that loads of other books did as well if you look at things the right way.

tralalala
05-27-2008, 03:10 PM
It is said, that 9/11 was predicted not only in the Quran, but also in Bob the Builder's Omnibus Edition :o

jayz707
05-27-2008, 03:13 PM
its offensive.... to muslims. and it shows how intelligent you are as a human...

JPaul
05-27-2008, 03:17 PM
How does it show how intelligent he is.

This is a question being asked by an infidel scum who's view are not respected by Muslims who as I understand it believe that anyone who is not one of them is beneath them.

jayz707
05-27-2008, 03:54 PM

This is a question being asked by an infidel scum who's view are not respected by Muslims who as I understand it believe that anyone who is not one of them is beneath them.
:pinch: never mind... no point arguing...

tralalala
05-27-2008, 03:56 PM
^ http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c332/InSurfWeTrust17/PWNED.jpg

JPaul
05-27-2008, 06:02 PM

:pinch: never mind... no point arguing...

God Bless All Here.

tralalala
05-27-2008, 06:06 PM
God? Or is it Allah? :rolleyes:

JPaul
05-27-2008, 06:09 PM
I don't think She's fussed either way.

tralalala
05-27-2008, 06:13 PM
Fussed? Or is it pissed? :rolleyes:

Hairbautt
05-27-2008, 06:17 PM
if god was a woman, she'd be bangin' hot.

tralalala
05-27-2008, 06:21 PM
Yet another post of wisdom.. Man, you're in the zone this evening Haircut :D

Alien5
05-27-2008, 06:32 PM
ive got a good idea, why don't we exterminate all the jews?

JPaul
05-27-2008, 06:33 PM
http://www.stomptokyo.com/img-m4/dogma-d.jpg

tralalala
05-27-2008, 06:50 PM

been there, done that, moved on.. it doesn't work. from experience..

(hoi, mr.sharer - that's taking it easy.. you cunt <_<)

Disme
05-27-2008, 07:05 PM
if you look hard enough you will find that the Quran predicted pretty much everything.

I was wondering if anybody could point me the passage in the Quran where it predicts the cumming of Old Geezer to the Lounge, or the arrival of the big French twat in these parts of the interwebs :wacko:

100%
05-27-2008, 07:17 PM
Time.

JPaul
05-27-2008, 07:20 PM
if you look hard enough you will find that the Quran predicted pretty much everything.

I was wondering if anybody could point me the passage in the Quran where it predicts the cumming of Old Geezer to the Lounge, or the arrival of the big French twat in these parts of the interwebs :wacko:

I think they are currently only making claims of science being predicted.

Squeamous
05-27-2008, 09:52 PM
Real cunts: Officials: Teens trained for suicide bombings in Iraq (http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/05/26/iraq.main/index.html?iref=24hours) ; 6-yr-olds forced into sex for food, group finds (http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/05/27/charity.aidworkers/index.html)

'
"Oxfam takes a zero-tolerance approach to sexual misconduct by its aid workers. All our staff across the world are held accountable by a robust code of conduct," said Jane Cocking, Oxfam charity's humanitarian director.'

Sounds like something the Pope might say. I rather think it would be better if the aid workers were held to account by the judiciary of the country they commit abuse in.

100%
05-27-2008, 10:00 PM
My time is more important than yours.

WarrenBuffet
05-28-2008, 02:39 PM
stupid moo-slims

J-dye
05-28-2008, 04:02 PM

everyone above 17 :shifty:

tralalala
05-28-2008, 05:19 PM
^ :unsure:

Biggles
05-28-2008, 07:21 PM
:( Not a thread about Asian Babes then?

Hairbautt
05-28-2008, 07:28 PM
Allow me to demonstrate:

http://www.asian-sirens.com/blog/images/uploads/babestv.jpg
http://a964.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00442/36/95/442525963_l.jpg
http://seoular.files.wordpress.com/2006/03/125a.jpg
http://www.asianhb.com/images/asian_sex_teen/2007/11/harada_ourei.jpg

fuck me, that first one was the best one.

Biggles
05-28-2008, 07:30 PM
It may just be me but seems a lot better now.

Squeamous
05-28-2008, 08:00 PM
Allow me to demonstrate:

http://www.asian-sirens.com/blog/images/uploads/babestv.jpg

Tsk! It's perfectly innocent I'm sure. The one on the left is just marvelling at how the latest depilation cream really does work on those delicate bits, and the one on the right is saying 'see I told you!'

:yup:

tralalala
05-28-2008, 08:22 PM
She's rubbing anti-vaginal-fungi cream on her pubic areas.. Fact.

Squeamous
05-28-2008, 08:33 PM
Well, those strings don't half chafe.

tralalala
05-28-2008, 08:39 PM
You got a pair? :P

Squeamous
05-28-2008, 08:50 PM

I have the customary complement of lady parts, yes.

Biggles
05-28-2008, 09:05 PM

I have the customary complement of lady parts, yes.

Three is a bit weird especially if we are talking front bottom as then you are into Predator mouth arrangements and that would just be scary.

Squeamous
05-28-2008, 09:12 PM
:lol:

Wisdom teeth thread is over there Biggles --->

tralalala
05-28-2008, 09:39 PM
I meant a pair of those stringy type bikini thingies.. like.

Squeamous
05-28-2008, 10:08 PM
I know what you meant :shifty:.

tralalala
05-29-2008, 10:53 AM
^ Well, answer then.. :)

Squeamous
05-29-2008, 02:07 PM
Oh! Rightio...no, no I don't.

Mr. Mulder
05-29-2008, 02:32 PM
bikini you say? :smilie4:

tralalala
05-29-2008, 03:42 PM
Stringy-Bikini says I.

BawA
05-29-2008, 04:14 PM
Cunt, Huh?
Zionism race education at it best!!
and British cousins come handy in these matters as well.

i wonder how many tons of bomb you will drop on Gaza when you get in one of those American jets, rafi?
good luck with that, you people really deserved Hitler, he knew what kind of people are you from 1st moment. you're doing exactly what he described you as.

i remember these kind of threads were not allowed here!! is this is what FST turned to, a big Muslim-hater/racial community.

Proper Bo
05-29-2008, 04:39 PM
/banned

S3v3N
05-29-2008, 06:43 PM
/banned

No BawA (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/bawa-28540) is right , if someone to be banned here it's the thread starter .

S3v3N
05-29-2008, 06:45 PM
Except in the Hitler part , no one deserve to be treated the way Hitler treated jews .

Hairbautt
05-29-2008, 06:47 PM
/ban all

Disme
05-29-2008, 06:53 PM
would that be /ban all jews ... or /ban all muslims ...

Could be an interesting poll though.

Hairbautt
05-29-2008, 06:59 PM
Racist.

chalice
05-29-2008, 07:05 PM
Tra called muslims cunts. Fair enough, that's a bit harsh. Shame on you, Rafi.

At least 2 muslims (that I've read anyway) responded with Hitler was right, or words to that effect. They basically advocated the holocaust.

So does calling a muslim a cunt mean that your race deserves to be exterminated?

Wouldn't it be a more measured response to call Jews cunts back instead of suggesting that they should be wiped out?

Fanaticism ftw.

chalice
05-29-2008, 07:18 PM
No, wait. The other one was Allen and I'm pretty sure he's not a muslim.

Still, BaWa over-reacted to the max.

Squeamous
05-29-2008, 09:43 PM
Cunt, Huh?
Zionism race education at it best!!
and British cousins come handy in these matters as well.

i wonder how many tons of bomb you will drop on Gaza when you get in one of those American jets, rafi?
good luck with that, you people really deserved Hitler, he knew what kind of people are you from 1st moment. you're doing exactly what he described you as.

i remember these kind of threads were not allowed here!! is this is what FST turned to, a big Muslim-hater/racial community.

Hitler also liked shitting on people over glass tables, so I wouldn't put too much store in him.

tralalala
05-30-2008, 07:38 AM
Tra called muslims cunts. Fair enough, that's a bit harsh. Shame on you, Rafi.

At least 2 muslims (that I've read anyway) responded with Hitler was right, or words to that effect. They basically advocated the holocaust.

So does calling a muslim a cunt mean that your race deserves to be exterminated?

Wouldn't it be a more measured response to call Jews cunts back instead of suggesting that they should be wiped out?

Fanaticism ftw.

I admire your post mate.. chalice FTW all the way!! :)

@BawA: Quit over-reacting dude.. If I called you a cunt would that mean I'm implying all Muslims are cunts, and therefor I should be stoned to death? On top of that, don't you think it's a bit far-fetched that Muslims think they are so uber-l33t, that worldwide timezones should now go according to Mecca time instead of the standard GMT time, which has been that way for bloody ages? I mean.. Jesus... (umm, whoops.. I mean, Moses, or Mohammed.. Ahh feck it :blink:)

BawA
05-30-2008, 07:55 AM
me over reacting?
its you who took a word and made it "Muslims..." in general, you talk about democratic, why cant you let other say what they want, huh? you can have your thoughts on it as well, by attacking them for saying what they believe is not freedom of expression.

and let it be clear, when you name a group, whatever said in their matter is actually pointed at them not to individuals, thats why its called group, learn that from your English teacher. you referred this thread as Muslims not some scholars.
shame on you m8! never expected this from you, you've changed alot.
i acctually studied in these school which had side education similar to what i referred but as time went by i found them very eye-shutting and way-losing and pure hatred, in your case as time passes by your growing more hate in yourself.

hat off for you!

Snee
05-30-2008, 08:32 AM
Hoi, idiots.

tralala is annoying, but in this case it didn't even have to apply to all muslims. "Muslim Cunts" might as well have been refering to the particular bunch who did whatever the fuck that article is about.

If anyone broadened the definition, it was herbert.

But even then, it can be argued that it's only the people responsible for the mentioned acts, or all the people who approve of them, and who just happen to be muslims, are the ones who should be taking offense at this thread.

Which makes you sound extra-special stupid for bitching.

Saying Hitler had it right, and making this about all jews, or possibly just the israelis was fucked up, though, you bigoted idiot.

And if anyone doesn't get how that was far worse than some random and probably not that very serious thing about some muslims, they really need a course in reading-comprehension.

And furthermore, until you jackasses stop trying to take as much offense as you possibly can and making everything that mentions one or a couple of you about all of you, you'll be deserving any insults you think you get.

Snee
05-30-2008, 08:38 AM
And for the record: Anyone who wants to change gmt to mecca-time for everyone, to make it fit their religion, are a bunch of cunts.

Not only have they no respect for the guy(s) who came up with the idea of timezones, and put things in motion, but they are also suggesting everytone adopt one aspect of their religion, just like that.

So yeah, those guys are muslim cunts.

The Flying Cow
05-30-2008, 08:57 AM
Muslim scientists and clerics have called for the adoption of Mecca time to replace GMT, arguing that the Saudi city is the true centre of the Earth.

Need to be shot on sight. I find it mildly amusing that it's OK for these morons to launch "fatwas" and riot when a Dane or a European with some humour draws some innocent cartoons with the Prophet Craphammad on them, but it's considered a terrible deluge if Mormans are still living in modern-day US, like they found those the other day (the polygamous lot). Right, because in Saudi Craprabia you can't have 20 or more wives and leash them, whip them, stone them, as well as treat them worse than we treat our pet dogs.

Disgusting bunch, if you ask me.

*goes and retches in the nearby toilet*

Disme
05-30-2008, 10:08 AM
leash them, whip them,

Hmmm ... that's exactly what I'm doing with my wife ... wondering ... does that make's me a Muslim now :blink:

S3v3N
05-30-2008, 10:30 AM
And for the record: Anyone who wants to change gmt to mecca-time for everyone, to make it fit their religion, are a bunch of cunts.

Not only have they no respect for the guy(s) who came up with the idea of timezones, and put things in motion, but they are also suggesting everytone adopt one aspect of their religion, just like that.

So yeah, those guys are muslim cunts.

Everyone is free to choose whatever time zone they want to follow , we here follow Al-Quds(Jerusalem) time zone , we don't use GMT or Mecca's time zone despite the fact that we are Muslims.

They don't want to make the whole world change to Mecca's time zone , they just want to make Mecca's time the official time zone of that area , since a lot of areas there still use GMT as their reference time zone affected by the time those areas were colonized by Britain and France.

S3v3N
05-30-2008, 10:32 AM
Muslim scientists and clerics have called for the adoption of Mecca time to replace GMT, arguing that the Saudi city is the true centre of the Earth.

Need to be shot on sight. I find it mildly amusing that it's OK for these morons to launch "fatwas" and riot when a Dane or a European with some humour draws some innocent cartoons with the Prophet Craphammad on them, but it's considered a terrible deluge if Mormans are still living in modern-day US, like they found those the other day (the polygamous lot). Right, because in Saudi Craprabia you can't have 20 or more wives and leash them, whip them, stone them, as well as treat them worse than we treat our pet dogs.

Disgusting bunch, if you ask me.

*goes and retches in the nearby toilet*

You are so stupid you couldn't comprehend anything from previous posts in this thread , you are not different from Bawa saying Hitler was right.:frusty:

Disme
05-30-2008, 10:41 AM
the time those areas were colonized by Britain and France.

Those were the days :)

Snee
05-30-2008, 11:10 AM
They don't want to make the whole world change to Mecca's time zone , they just want to make Mecca's time the official time zone of that area , since a lot of areas there still use GMT as their reference time zone affected by the time those areas were colonized by Britain and France.

That's funny, because what it sounds like is that they are arguing that Mecca is somehow the center of the world, and that its time-zone ought to be the reference time-zone, the article in question doesn't mention a limit to who should adopt it.

I haven't seen anyone say that ought to be limited to muslims, but I'll take your word for it, however.

However, the whole point of having a point of refence for time zones would be for everyone to have the same point of reference, if what they are suggesting is that some people should have a new and different point of reference wrt time zones, they are distancing themselves from the rest of the world, somewhat. Which, all in all, is pretty pointless, and would complicate things.

Granted, some americans are halfway there already, it seems sometimes. What with some sites using something like PST or something as a reference.

In one place I looked, people suggest that mecca-time would make it necessary to change the gps-system, at least for people following mecca-time, then, meaning that there'll have to be two standards for that.

Snee
05-30-2008, 11:22 AM
Incidentally, old GMT has become UTC, which is slightly different, and even greenwich doesn't use it locally all the time.

UTC is basically GMT, altered to fit with atomic clocks or something, to make it an exact point of reference for everyone.

The fact that GMT was the basis for it, and that british colonialism might have had something to do with GMT is pretty much irrelevant to most of us.

The real point is that we now have a common frame of reference, which is a good thing as it makes a lot of things easier.

AFAIK Mecca-time is just as arbitrary as GMT, and the people going on about it being perfectly aligned with magnetic north are a bunch of nubs, what with magnetic north not even being a fixed point. It wanders, see.

Proper Bo
05-30-2008, 12:56 PM

http://data1.blog.de/blog/h/horse1/img/tommy.jpg

JPaul
05-30-2008, 03:35 PM
AFAIK Mecca-time is just as arbitrary as GMT, and the people going on about it being perfectly aligned with magnetic north are a bunch of nubs, what with magnetic north not even being a fixed point. It wanders, see.

Well hardly arbitrary, if they can prove it's the centre of the Earth with science and stuff.

Oh and everything is perfectly aligned with magnetic north, you just have to draw the right line.

Snee
05-30-2008, 03:49 PM
There was talk of longitudes, or something like that.

I lost interest pretty quickly, tbh, so I'm a bit sketchy on the details.

Skiz
05-30-2008, 05:36 PM
However, the whole point of having a point of refence for time zones would be for everyone to have the same point of reference, if what they are suggesting is that some people should have a new and different point of reference wrt time zones, they are distancing themselves from the rest of the world, somewhat. Which, all in all, is pretty pointless, and would complicate things.

Granted, some americans are halfway there already, it seems sometimes. What with some sites using something like PST or something as a reference.

"PST" is Pacific Standard Time and is a part of the GMT schedule. :ermm:

Snee
05-30-2008, 05:57 PM

"PST" is Pacific Standard Time and is a part of the GMT schedule. :ermm:
Yes, well done detective.

However, I've seen sites supposedly catering to an international audience give times in PST (or one of those other ones I don't keep track of what the US has got) +1 and similar. Using PST as their point of reference as it were.

The Guild Wars website did it for a while, after merkin players complained about "no one" knowing what GMT was.

JPaul
05-30-2008, 07:39 PM
There was talk of longitudes, or something like that.

I lost interest pretty quickly, tbh, so I'm a bit sketchy on the details.

Mumbo jumbo and nonsense you say.

Seems harsh but if you think so fair enough.

tralalala
05-30-2008, 07:44 PM
@Snee - Totally agree with all your posts on page 7.

@Bawa: It's funny as it seems you're simply trying to take the hardest blow as possible from anyone who thinks what some people do (in this case, Muslims) is wrong, absurd, pathetic, idiotic etc.. Just try and look at it from another point of view - We (and I say we as non-Muslims), look at these Muslims scholars like :blink: wtf, there's a standard time zone that's been used for donkeys years, why the hell claim Mecca is the uber-orsum center of the earth, and since that is a fact (god knows where they got that idea from), everyone should follow it blindfolded. People who ain't those Muslim scholars (or any other Muslim, for that matter) would simply look at them and either laugh :lol:, or say "feck off and go play with your own timezones.. Leave us be with our simple system that's worked for ages" :blink:

I'm not trying to be a bigot, in fact, I'm not. I'm simply rational, and I hate being told that some place is better than anywhere else because it is claimed to be the center of the earth.. In fact, any spot on the equator of planet Earth can be it's center, so why go claim that Mecca-spot is better than any other spot? (And I think Mecca must e like loads of kilometers north of the equator anyways). So, you see my point? We're being told by people to believe in something because it's cool in their sense, but in ours, it's a load of bullcrap. They're trying to pull the Muslim religion back many years into the dark ages, as well as try and take the rest of the world with it.

And my answer to that, my friend, is "get a life". We're fine as we are thank you very much. GMT rawks.

The Flying Cow
05-30-2008, 08:16 PM
tralila pretty much summed it up.

Why you choose to call me stupid, Bawa, I don't understand. Where did I insult you? I was insulting some clowns that soil your religion's image, with their craptalk of Mecca time being adopted worldwide and GMT being the product of "colonialist barbarians". GTFO with that crap, nobody cares what they have to say. I was also insulting the fundamentalist criminals that rule certain regimes where freedom is not valued. Yes I'm talking about Iran, Saudi Arabia, etc. What are you going to do, shoot me? Freedom of speech my friend, thank the lord FST isn't on Saudi soil. That doesn't mean I was insulting you. If you take offense, then maybe you should have a good look in the mirror tonight, son. Seriously.

JPaul
05-30-2008, 08:16 PM
The British invented time to make sailing, which they also invented, work properly.

They did that so they could plunder the rest of the World to a decent schedule.

GMT it is and GMT it stays.

JPaul
05-30-2008, 08:18 PM
I think bawa is a cuntfuck

Fixed

chalice
05-30-2008, 08:36 PM
tralila pretty much summed it up.

Why you choose to call me stupid, Bawa, I don't understand. Where did I insult you? I was insulting some clowns that soil your religion's image, with their craptalk of Mecca time being adopted worldwide and GMT being the product of "colonialist barbarians". GTFO with that crap, nobody cares what they have to say. I was also insulting the fundamentalist criminals that rule certain regimes where freedom is not valued. Yes I'm talking about Iran, Saudi Arabia, etc. What are you going to do, shoot me? Freedom of speech my friend, thank the lord FST isn't on Saudi soil. That doesn't mean I was insulting you. If you take offense, then maybe you should have a good look in the mirror tonight, son. Seriously.

BaWa didn't call you anything, that was S3v3n.

Now, I'm calling you stupid, like.

JPaul
05-30-2008, 09:15 PM
Stupid like a fox.

chalice
05-30-2008, 09:18 PM
Stupid like a box.

JPaul
05-30-2008, 09:19 PM
Stupid like Brian Cox.

chalice
05-30-2008, 09:20 PM
Stupid like a Goldilocks.

JPaul
05-30-2008, 09:25 PM
Stupid like the Jocks.

Hairbautt
05-30-2008, 09:26 PM
Stupid like this load of bollocks for a thread. :ermm:

Wondered what the hell all these e-mail reply notifications were for.

chalice
05-30-2008, 09:27 PM
Self-harshity ftw.

Stupid like a pair of socks.

chalice
05-30-2008, 09:28 PM
Stupid like this load of bollocks for a thread. :ermm:

Wondered what the hell all these e-mail reply notifications were for.

You ruined it Harriet.

Make it rhyme or fuck off.

tralalala
05-30-2008, 10:38 PM
:lol:

Stupid like a bunch of rocks.

chalice
05-30-2008, 10:45 PM
Stupid like a Rafi.

(Poetic license, like)

torrentt
05-30-2008, 11:57 PM
well Islam is a problem. They say what ever they want, they do what ever they want, and if you have a problem with that, you are not allowed to say anything, cuz that will lead to your death in some cases. If you want to live, you must do what Islam says and surrender to it. Everything is meant to be owned by Islamic people, its all their, even time. They will use force and kill you in the name of Allah, and they know what Allah wants of course. They can not live in peace with non-islamic people, as they can not live in peace with one another (see shiite and sunni).
But still there are some muslims who are not categorised like that, but their voice can not be heard cuz they and their family will not last long, if they protest.

RealitY
05-31-2008, 07:57 AM
This dosent belong in the Lounge and barely has any place on the site.
If anything have it in the Drawing Room and keep it on topic there...