PDA

View Full Version : If you woke up tomorrow...

slimdogp
05-28-2008, 11:59 PM
If you woke up tomorrow, and one of your accounts was disabled.. which one being disabled would shock you the most?

This does not have to be your favorite tracker, or the one you use most, or the rarest. Maybe it would shock you most because you're such a good user and couldn't imagine why you could possibly be disabled. Maybe you love the tracker so much you would just be devastated. Maybe you're a staff member there and would be :O if you got disabled out of the blue.

G-Force
05-29-2008, 12:15 AM
FSC - Probably because i am always trawling through there, seem to get along with everyone there, have a great ratio, donate, and also because its my favorite site :)

SenorBubbz
05-29-2008, 12:22 AM
BitMeTV.

I haven't done anything wrong, pretty sure I never will, and I'm well liked by some (staff and members).

I would be so close to tears, dead serious.

markupmaster
05-29-2008, 12:57 AM
FTN..

I would be disappointed because of all of the time I have spent there and the large amount of money I have donated to them(not for invites).

I am active in the forums and the tracker..

:(

Simulador
05-29-2008, 01:00 AM
FSC and BitMeTV

FSC because it's impossible to make something wrong,the people is so friendly and everything is so clear that you just have to have fun :)
And BitMETV because i think 10 times before doing anything....it's one of my favorite trackers if not my favorite,and i'd be deeply hurt if they ban me :S

cheers!

killercam101
05-29-2008, 01:33 AM
puretna...

legom
05-29-2008, 01:42 AM
I would be shocked to be disabled on any tracker; I'm a good user on all of them. However, I guess Demonoid would shock me the most. They don't seem to disable for anything.

predateur
05-29-2008, 02:05 AM
i dont have, and i dont care :cool:
my philosophy : if they ban me, they dont deserve me LOL

JROQuinn
05-29-2008, 02:22 AM
thepiratebay...that would be just fucked up now wouldnt it

w00t! got my post count up by 1!!!

antiglitz
05-29-2008, 04:02 AM
Demonoid. It's the first private tracker I ever used since over three years ago.

bladesharp
05-29-2008, 04:11 AM
No worries .. its not an end .. will move on ..

t0mmy
05-29-2008, 07:07 AM
probably tl, my first tracker been there for around 3 years now.. would be shocked but would move on

TP635
05-29-2008, 07:22 AM
TPB; cos they never will.

vip
05-29-2008, 09:39 AM
Simple right here at FST

Disme
05-29-2008, 11:03 AM
i dont have, and i dont care :cool:
my philosophy : if they ban me, they dont deserve me LOL

That's exactly what I was thinking. :happy:

superclover
05-29-2008, 04:48 PM
a tracker that i have never been on before, that wud be odd,

Disme
05-29-2008, 05:16 PM
If you woke up tomorrow, and one of your accounts was disabled.. which one being disabled would shock you the most?

... that would be my bank-account!

Nykon1969
05-29-2008, 05:34 PM
I have to agree any tracker. But the msot shocking would be TG

dunson
05-29-2008, 07:37 PM
Most shocking would be TDC, since I know staff there are awesome and reasonable. And I know I use the site a lot and have a good track record, so I'd be shocked if I found it disabled, since I just can't see the nice staffers (most know me) disable my account for any reason.

F.B.I
05-29-2008, 09:44 PM
ScT

I love the tracker, love the members, the staff is just great, i would be shocked if i got a ban.

EMZ
05-29-2008, 10:13 PM
I'm big music-addict so obviously What or Waffles. It would be terrible... :cry:

Cabalo
05-29-2008, 10:20 PM
none. I don't give a fuck if they disable me, cuz as predateur said, they don't deserve me, as i am a good user at all of the ones i use.

hyenZ
05-30-2008, 04:54 AM
Probably TL, using it for a long time already so...i'd feel pretty bad if they disable me :cry:

The Flying Cow
05-30-2008, 09:23 AM
I'd try to find a solution. Reason with staff, etc. If they insist, then I'd move on.

There are worse things in life, like hunger or extreme poverty.

jars
05-30-2008, 12:58 PM
bitmetv for sure. Despite being notebook bound, I've seeded half a dozen season packs for almost two years fighting limited HD space and freeleech frenzies from other trackers wanting my HD space.

psychophil
05-30-2008, 01:33 PM
Well didn't exactly wake up and find I was disabled, but did get disabled at RevTT recently.:blink: But as I am a good user on all my trackers, I was a little taken aback :O
I created a thread to ask for help in finding a solution, but if that doesn't work I'll just keep Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

KaySterling
05-30-2008, 11:19 PM
Well i guess it would have to be TL. Just because i have been a member for quite some time with excelent record and ratio. So if i didn't do something bad while sleepwalking and using my computer i would probably look like a questionmark. hehe.

yayyyyyy
05-30-2008, 11:28 PM
ScT :|

HiDef
05-31-2008, 01:21 AM
bitsoup, cuz i have a 30 MB buffer

Funkin'
05-31-2008, 03:10 AM
None. They're fucking websites. You get disabled from one, there's another out there just like it. Nothing to cry over.

peeruser
05-31-2008, 05:28 AM

... that would be my bank-account!

I like your humor :)

Fr33don
05-31-2008, 06:04 AM
I got to agree with the guy who said Demonoid.

Although it doesn't have the best pretimes, speeds, etc. it is still one of the most solid trackers and it still has stuff that many trackers don't have.

ghost716
05-31-2008, 04:36 PM
x264.eu
i would cry :*[

RedRansom
05-31-2008, 04:40 PM
Hdbits and I guessed they would disable my acc cuz they bannig some country ips but no problem :lol: I banned 2 times :shifty: and I am agian in tracker :whistling: ;)

The Flying Cow
05-31-2008, 05:39 PM
none. I don't give a fuck if they disable me, cuz as predateur said, they don't deserve me, as i am a good user at all of the ones i use.

None. They're fucking websites. You get disabled from one, there's another out there just like it. Nothing to cry over.

How luvly, like. Lots of rugged toughies 'ere, ey?

E-hoodlums FTW

Cabalo
05-31-2008, 05:49 PM

How luvly, like. Lots of rugged toughies 'ere, ey?

E-hoodlums FTW
better that than e-dick suckers like you, who wastes one hour of your life writing cute e-dick sucking requests to get to trackers u "dream".
Sort out your life priorities. They're just fucking sites.

The Flying Cow
05-31-2008, 08:18 PM
Who's e-dick did I suck then, pray tell?

Also, for the record, nowhere in my 3 requests did I say any of those trackers was my "dream", so I can't think where you might have gotten that from.

BTW, I'd prefer to make an honest, original, or rational request (where BTW I'm not sucking anybody's e-penis), than trade or pay my way to all the sites, which is probably what you did, considering your pathetic e-macho-wannabe attitude. Or if that wasn't your strategy, I'm sure you're the one who shoved some serious e-penis up your backside to get anywhere. Don't try to deny it, darling.

You're probably one of these e-warriors who likes a little shitstab while you take a stroll in the park at night. And sure, chavala, I'm certainly going to take tips on what my life priorities are or should be from you. :lol:

Gish
06-01-2008, 04:37 AM
waffles and TL

Dudeman
06-01-2008, 12:42 PM
This happened to me two days ago - I was disabled on RevolutionTT. I don't know the reason, but I have some hypotheses.

It was a bit of a nasty surprise, but I "roll with the punches", so to speak. I'll move along, find other tools and resources.

Holy
06-01-2008, 01:04 PM
TL and revtt

uqc
06-01-2008, 01:53 PM
could i say it's this site?
'cause if i lost it,you wouldn't see this

Aermetikvm
06-01-2008, 11:36 PM
i guess i would be sad if waffles was gone

king2008
06-02-2008, 12:33 AM
ReTT & Ethor

maverick_andy
06-02-2008, 02:46 AM
FSC - nothin beats it.

fatcat69
06-02-2008, 04:15 AM
Id have to go all of the ones im active on...but since most staff know me...im pretty sure it would be handled quickly. Plus not like staff are just staff on one site

:whistles:

Sylar666
06-02-2008, 07:03 AM
FTN and SCT.

Cabalo
06-02-2008, 07:13 AM

Also, for the record, nowhere in my 3 requests did I say any of those trackers was my "dream", so I can't think where you might have gotten that from.

BTW, I'd prefer to make an honest, original, or rational request (where BTW I'm not sucking anybody's e-penis), than trade or pay my way to all the sites, which is probably what you did, considering your pathetic e-macho-wannabe attitude. Or if that wasn't your strategy, I'm sure you're the one who shoved some serious e-penis up your backside to get anywhere. Don't try to deny it, darling.

You're probably one of these e-warriors who likes a little shitstab while you take a stroll in the park at night. And sure, chavala, I'm certainly going to take tips on what my life priorities are or should be from you. :lol:
quit the drugs u dumbass. take this as a life priority. http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-time-warp-movementations-292795
And please stop starting pathetic threads. It amuses me, i admit, but i can't quit thinking how retarded must someone be to write such things.

how pathetic can u be saying that someone pays to get into a site. big LOL. AFAIK only one site you have to pay to enter and i didn't pay a cent for an invite nor i had to come to a site pulling my pants down like you did with boring long e-dick sucking threads.

one way or the other, you will always be known at this site as the long e-dick sucking request writer. Congratulations, you take the prize.

ciao ragazzo.

The Flying Cow
06-02-2008, 10:29 AM
I don't understand why you think you should keep giving me advice. Lol.

Do you seriously think that I'm going to take any of it? Why should I follow the advice from an arrogant prick who dances about this forum like he's the king of something, bragging about how he's in ScT and completely agrees with their pay4inv policy, because you seriously endorse that "best site" where you give your e-butt to everyone in your excitement to be there.

Stop starting pathetic threads? Lol, at least I make threads unrelated to trading. Can't say the same for you.
You're just angered by the fact that with the req thread, where you went so many times to postulate that I was making boring kiss-ass requests when I wasn't kissing anyone's ass, just displaying my case, rationally, I actually got in. It's a shame that I can be more verbose than your pathetic attempts at speech, and that you just come off as an idiot with your posts. And a shame that you should feel the need to flame me all the time, when I don't even know you from anywhere. Neither did I direct any previous post to you.

It's sad, but looks to me like you just have too much time on your hands.

Anyway, I'm not flaming here anymore. To have written this far is already excessive. I understand that you should need the attention, but I just can't give it to you. Try the ScT forums.

Feel free to write another retarded response. I won't be here to read it.

//Quickedit. What did I say, Lol? I just have a flare for these things. You see, unlike you, I was able to get in with a request, plain and simple, and without sucking anybodys e-dike. You obviously had to resort to other strategies. Don't even direct your speech at me chavala, honestly. You should be embarrassed enough to keep your mouth shut:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-looking-sctorg-175667

k guys, this is my first time trading at this forum :D
I'm looking for an account at sct and i have to offer:

filelist 500Gb buffer (i've seedboxes) +
revolutiontt +
Pussytorrents

i know the level of difficulty of these trackers is far lower than sct, but if someone is interested in huge buffers in filelist, which is a very good tracker imo, i have that to offer.

I could also trade for FTN instead of sct, but that's my second choice.

Also trading FTN I see, which is not allowed here.

Pathetic, :lol:. I just wonder, did it take me longer (15 minutes or so to write up the request) or you? (making 500GB buffer on FL and these other trackers?). :ermm:

TidusBlade
06-02-2008, 11:41 AM
Probably would be sad losing Blackcats, HDBits and Waffles, in that order :P

Ramus
06-02-2008, 01:30 PM
TL as i rely on it so much. and been a member there for such along time.

iNaru
04-07-2009, 08:49 PM
ScT , FSC or HDbits

technodrome
04-07-2009, 09:26 PM
tvt.ro probably.. Because i use the site very often and i really like it..

BOOM
04-07-2009, 09:39 PM
fsc and/or psytorrents

havij
04-07-2009, 09:47 PM
KG and maybe SCT

LubTheStaringCat
04-07-2009, 10:41 PM
Demonoid, most lightly.
TT as well.

Tomtetrollet
04-07-2009, 10:42 PM
Cinemageddon - Cuse I'm a beloved member over there : )

Thatsgreat
04-07-2009, 10:42 PM
TTC for sure... :whistling

cinephilia
04-07-2009, 10:51 PM
Karagarga.

TeHShadowZ
04-07-2009, 11:16 PM
My friends HdBits account, but I havent asked his permission to use that yet :shifty:

kondrae
04-07-2009, 11:51 PM
my fst acc

GaMmERFoLiFe
04-08-2009, 03:58 AM

That was funny as hell (shitstab):lol::lol::lol::lol: