PDA

View Full Version : Why so much FTN requests?

Simulador
05-29-2008, 01:03 AM
I dont get it...i mean I MADE MY OWN (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-my-first-request-297177) what i mean is...why so much reqs now? is it true that donating gives you an invite? i made my req thiniking on Brandon and another staff that may see it but i didnt know that donating could ge you an invite...i read about it but i thought it was old news and that they were taking that away now...

can someone give me a clue about FTN status over here? :D:D

nixonsparanoia
05-29-2008, 01:11 AM
what's ftn?

markupmaster
05-29-2008, 01:14 AM
The deal was that they would give all people who donate that month a invite if the donation bar reached 100%.

It did..

But now they are not giving out any new invites..

As far as I know,those who still have invites may still use them..

:)

Squall.
05-29-2008, 01:24 AM
I don't know why everybody wants that site, I would giveaway my account If I could. :lol:

Simulador
05-29-2008, 01:27 AM
thanks for the answer MM...i understand now

Squall...dont giveaway accounts...;) never mate

Squall.
05-29-2008, 01:30 AM
Lol, You didn't get my point.

killercam101
05-29-2008, 01:32 AM
why do people want FTN?..because threads like this keep getting made..then the debate of FTN then and now and a comparison to Sct starts.....

Simulador
05-29-2008, 01:34 AM
Squal: yes i get your point :) i think the same way you do

killercam101: i never asked why people wanted FTN

DKre8ive1
05-29-2008, 01:36 AM
I don't know why everybody wants that site, I would giveaway my account If I could. :lol:

Why don't you just send a pm on the site to one of the staff so they can delete your account and if you don't want to do that then don't use and I am sure you will get disabled for inactivity which is something that has been happening over there recently.

I believe something like 400+ accounts have been removed do to inactivity.

Squall.
05-29-2008, 05:07 AM
Yeah.. I could do that, but a lot of bastards will hate me. Rofl

C-mos
05-29-2008, 05:21 AM
requests...most of them make request for FTN only for high level..and a few people need FTN for it own use...sad but true

DanielleD87
05-29-2008, 05:28 AM
no one needs torrents minimalistic
ftn is like unlimited freeleech to everything and almost everyone has a seedbox so the speeds are always super fast. people want it for the freeleech.

th0r
06-03-2008, 07:01 AM
sometimes when i am about to enter their irc channel, there is a plate of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies waiting right by the door, but sometimes all of the cookies have already been eaten; of course there is always a glass of milk near, too, but none of us who lurk in the irc channel know where it came from ... and it does not smell like milk, either, so it has kind of been sitting there for a while and none of us want to touch it

:cry:

Funkin'
06-03-2008, 07:17 AM
They sent money to my paypal account. That's the only reason why I wanted in.

trackrider
06-03-2008, 01:55 PM
sometimes when i am about to enter their irc channel, there is a plate of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies waiting right by the door, but sometimes all of the cookies have already been eaten; of course there is always a glass of milk near, too, but none of us who lurk in the irc channel know where it came from ... and it does not smell like milk, either, so it has kind of been sitting there for a while and none of us want to touch it
:cry:

Cookies wow :w00t: now I have to check that out myself. This is the best reason, to get free cookies :cool: