PDA

View Full Version : RevTT issues

psychophil
05-29-2008, 09:55 AM
Hi FST,
I moved house about a month ago, + I am still waiting for my broadband to be re-connected.:angry:
Connection on June 2nd.
Anyway I've been trying to keep my tracker accounts active while I am in work, but have not been able to login to RevTT, keeps coming back with "Session timedout, must type quicker".
So asked one of our technicians to open up the firewall temporarily to give me access.
But it now says my account is disabled.:cry:
I cannot use IRC in work to contact staff.:(
So any help from anyone would be much appreciated.:fst:

Does anybody here have an account at RevTT that they can ask site admin staff whether they can re-enable my account.:w00t:
If not does anybody know of any staff that I could chat to.
As I have said contact cannot be made via IRC as it is blocked in my place of work.:frusty:

psychophil
05-30-2008, 09:13 AM
Are there no kind RevTT members here, who would be willing to contact staff on my behalf.:happy:

ShadowsServant
05-30-2008, 02:54 PM
Psychophil, I'll try to help you. If some kind soul hasn't gotten around to giving you a hand. Send me the details via pm.

forthat
05-30-2008, 05:06 PM
u r account has been reactivated ..........

i spoke to admin there....

he reactivated ur account

Raban
05-30-2008, 10:55 PM
congorats psychophil

psychophil
06-03-2008, 08:32 AM
First of all I must thank ALL the members of FST who helped me recover my RevTT acc.:w00t::fst:
If I can help them in any way all they need to do is let me know. As long as it is within my ability.

I finally got back online last night.:D
But I found that I could not log in to the following so if anyone can help.

torrentbytes, goem, ilovetorrents, rtshq, midnight-torrents, stmusic

Funkin'
06-03-2008, 08:34 AM
Wow, congrats on your reactivating.

Scorpio223
06-03-2008, 12:25 PM
if you have problems on revtt like your user has been disabled and you don't know the reason enter on irc:

server
irc.revolutiontt.net

port

channel
#help

hope i was useful:D

simplton
06-03-2008, 04:23 PM
If it didnt help him it sure helped me. I was able to get my account reactivated because it went inactive when I lost my internet for an extended period.

Thanks mate for the info. I missed RevTT.

if you have problems on revtt like your user has been disabled and you don't know the reason enter on irc:

server
irc.revolutiontt.net

port

channel
#help

hope i was useful:D