PDA

View Full Version : Threads not connecting

Funkin'
05-31-2008, 04:53 AM
Hey everyone,

I've been using this certain server for quite a while now, and have never had a single problem with it up until a couple days ago. The server allows 4 connections. Now usually, all 4 connections would connect with no problem.

But two days ago, only 1 connection out of the 4 will connect. The error I get in NewsLeecher is: You Host Connection Limit Reached(400)

Now, I'm not using more than 4 connections, just like I've always had. I've tried lowering to 3 connections, then to 2. But only 1 connection would connect.

I don't think this is a NewsLeecher problem either, because i've tried this in Alt.Binz and GrabIt also, and in every news reader only one connection will connect. I thought the server was having a problem. But I talked to someone that uses the same server, and all 4 connections is working for him.

So I have absolutely no idea what to do. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks for any help.

mesaman
05-31-2008, 07:47 AM
I've been using this certain server...

Cox Cable?

Funkin'
06-02-2008, 04:48 AM
No, not Cox. It's a free server(not ISP). But it seems others that use the same server are having the same problems.

mesaman
06-02-2008, 05:12 AM
I only get one connection. It's a fill server for me so I requested only 5 articles today.

mbucari1
06-02-2008, 01:38 PM
Maybe more people are using the free server these days, so they limited the number of connections allowed.

Funkin'
06-03-2008, 06:27 AM
Yeah, but I've tried only 3 or 2 connections. And I still get the error. I doubt they've went down to only one connection. I hope. It doesn't matter, I think I'm going to move to Astraweb soon.