PDA

View Full Version : looking to trade a what.cd invite for a waffles invite

grechzoo
06-02-2008, 03:24 PM
have a ratio of 2.35 (12 gb uploaded) and i can provide proof of this before we execute the trade.

i will be looking to chat on msn when we do the trade,

if you are interested post a reply and i will send IM detail through a pm so we can get it sorted.

thanks a lot :)

spork985
06-02-2008, 04:44 PM
Just go in the what.cd invite forum, there is a user there giving infinite waffles invites.

grechzoo
06-02-2008, 06:36 PM
you have to be a power user to access the invite forum, and even though my ratio is great and i have uploaded 12 gb, i'm still 8 gb off.

the offer is still there for anyone wanting to trade invites.

TraLaLa
06-02-2008, 08:09 PM
Just go in the what.cd invite forum, there is a user there giving infinite waffles invites.

i guess its the owner :P

Raban
06-02-2008, 10:06 PM

WRONG... that was stopped nearly 2 months ago .. . . . . ..

Notice:

At this time invites to waffles are on hold while we work out some kinks and better protection from users who mishandle their accounts.

Thank you for your understanding.

grechzoo
06-02-2008, 10:26 PM
cheers Raban ill wait around till it opens back up.

if anyone is interested in the trade please do still get in contact and we can get it sorted as soon as invites are back on.

spork985
06-02-2008, 10:46 PM
See, I have 3 invites to waffles available. I wouldn't mind giving one to you if you can prove to me that you have a good ratio on what. Since I know you are an invite/account trader, you are never going to get it. Simple as that.

killercam101
06-03-2008, 01:53 AM
stick to what.cd its pretty much the same users/sharers..only difference is the wallpaper and avatars.

grechzoo
06-03-2008, 11:48 AM
See, I have 3 invites to waffles available. I wouldn't mind giving one to you if you can prove to me that you have a good ratio on what. Since I know you are an invite/account trader, you are never going to get it. Simple as that.

what do you mean by that?

i would never trade an account. only an invite, to someone who has a good ratio.

and yes i can prove what i said in the first post. i was not lying, (ratio of 2.35 and 12gb uploaded is EXACTLY what i have) proving that will be the first thing i do when we get on msn if we were to trade.

rog
06-03-2008, 12:47 PM
you have what.cd invite, but you are not PU there? confused...

jukesta
06-03-2008, 01:14 PM
He could have them from a while back.

grechzoo
06-04-2008, 09:24 AM
sorry guys, forget the trade, didn't realise it was against what.cd's rules (i am stupid i know)

edit: got a permanent ban and to be honest i deserve it. i apologise to both sites involved