PDA

View Full Version : Need Scl please

will17
06-03-2008, 03:43 AM
i would like Scl invite
Personal speed over 10mbit up and down

Nemrod
06-03-2008, 05:02 AM
SCL is a community based tracker, not a tracker with a forum. Speeds are not the most important.
If that is all you can offer, your chances are lower or equal to zero.

cedwic
06-03-2008, 05:46 AM
SCL is a community based tracker, not a tracker with a forum. Speeds are not the most important.
If that is all you can offer, your chances are lower or equal to zero.

correct:yup:

But good luck.

th0r
06-03-2008, 07:07 AM
SCL is a community based tracker, not a tracker with a forum.wait ... what? we have a community, but we do not have a forum? that makes no sense

metanaboll112
06-03-2008, 07:42 AM
hahahhahahaha u will not get it :D

sokrates
06-03-2008, 07:58 AM
hahahhahahaha u will not get it :D
lol, what is so funny here? and perhaps somebody comes along who will invite him.. you never know. as a n00b i dont have invites anywhere anyways so i didnt bother to look at his post history^^

DarkWave
06-03-2008, 12:05 PM
Just saying that you have a 10Mbit+ connection is not enough.... Prove it! Post a speedtest from today! And maybe your torrent client stats...

And some screenshots from accounts that show how active you are in some tracker forums (forum posts, torrent comments etc), would help too. Since SCL is a community based tracker, it would be nice to show your community skils :)

Just my 2c :)

jasperr
06-03-2008, 01:25 PM
The odds of a simple request like this actually pulling an invite is not very good... i would say to the original poster to add some more to it.. Some substance perhaps..? simply saying they have a 10mb up and down speed and that they would like one isn't enough for me or others who are like minded, to say hey! this person might be a good member.. maybe i'll check'em out..
sorry to say, but its true.. this tracker wants people who are gonna be active, no matter how lame some users here think that is......

colombianino
06-03-2008, 01:45 PM
The odds of a simple request like this actually pulling an invite is not very good... i would say to the original poster to add some more to it.. Some substance perhaps..? simply saying they have a 10mb up and down speed and that they would like one isn't enough for me or others who are like minded, to say hey! this person might be a good member.. maybe i'll check'em out..
sorry to say, but its true.. this tracker wants people who are gonna be active, no matter how lame some users here think that is......

this is how it all should be but some just care for level :unsure:.
if you really need it you might wanna change it and add more to it. ;)

puckface
06-03-2008, 02:08 PM

that being said ... Its unfortunate that there are like 8 users there that are active

jasperr
06-03-2008, 04:07 PM

that being said ... Its unfortunate that there are like 8 users there that are active

thats a bit of major exaggeration of the truth.... but, everyones entitled to their opinion... Lord knows, i express mine enough...

but one of the main things is, that many don't want a tracker to use.. they want it cause it has a false level in that list.. and they feel that if they get it they can trade for something or whatever... thats not what trackers are for.. they are for use.. so, is it wrong to ask if someones gonna use the tracker(by being active, forums, comments, leeching/seeding).. ??

colombianino
06-03-2008, 04:28 PM

thats a bit of major exaggeration of the truth.... but, everyones entitled to their opinion... Lord knows, i express mine enough...

but one of the main things is, that many don't want a tracker to use.. they want it cause it has a false level in that list.. and they feel that if they get it they can trade for something or whatever... thats not what trackers are for.. they are for use.. so, is it wrong to ask if someones gonna use the tracker(by being active, forums, comments, leeching/seeding).. ??

i don't think it could have been explained better (maybe if added that it makes them feel proud and makes them wanna trade even more but nah).

anyways, this is true, many just care for the level and wanna just get their hands on it. did they want scl when it had open signups? or when it was still rescruiting new people @ lvl 2/3? now that its lvl 5 some (not all) want it cus its a better level.

is that all you care about? do you guys not care of the effort, time, money, and dedication that the owner and staff puts into a tracker at all!!?

//JP

puckface
06-03-2008, 10:04 PM

ok..... 15

nthpeter
06-03-2008, 11:11 PM

i don't think it could have been explained better (maybe if added that it makes them feel proud and makes them wanna trade even more but nah).

anyways, this is true, many just care for the level and wanna just get their hands on it. did they want scl when it had open signups? or when it was still rescruiting new people @ lvl 2/3? now that its lvl 5 some (not all) want it cus its a better level.

is that all you care about? do you guys not care of the effort, time, money, and dedication that the owner and staff puts into a tracker at all!!?

//JP

Thats the truth! But everyone knows this...

will17
06-05-2008, 03:12 AM
sssok i will thanks admin u can delete this post if u want