PDA

View Full Version : need Waffles

HummerH3
06-03-2008, 06:05 PM
Hi all,
I would like a waffles invite,I really like trance,techno and dnb,I heard that the community is good and there are a lot of torrents,so I can listen to music all day with it,i can show some ratio proofs if it's necessary,and a speedtest,so if someone can help me I appreciate that,thanks in advance:)

colombianino
06-03-2008, 06:19 PM
before someone else spams with their "read the rules" attitude:
a) please post a speed test, it won't hurt
b)saying that you like it doesn't really sound convincing enough, you could try a bit harder ;)
c)remind us that your intention is to use the account and not to see it being offered 3 weeks later in this or in other forum.

that would be all my friend, GL.
just my 5 cents :).

HummerH3
06-03-2008, 06:35 PM
http://www.speedtest.net/result/279400786.png
I want it for my personal use,sure not for trade or something else,I want it for electronic music,I have only one music tracker,but is it a bit small and new,if no one gives me an invite it is not a big problem but i just wanted to get in,only for this kind of music,I have very good ratio on my sites becuase the upload speed is very fast:)

spork985
06-03-2008, 08:33 PM
PM me a screenshot of the music tracker you are on showing todays date and the amount of data you have uploaded as well as your email address.

Edit: Nevermind, invites just closed for today.