PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Pedro's BTMusic

FaustoFerret
06-04-2008, 07:12 AM
Hello everyone, I know I'm not that active here, but I can absolutely promise I am always very active on all my trackers. The reason I want this tracker is because I am trying to build this massive FLAC only music collection and I have a list of albums I can't find that is growing every day :(
I am a member of waffles, what, and STMusic, but sadly the three of them combined have still left me with lots of holes...

I have a very fast 20/5 fios internet connection and have never had any trouble keeping a good ratio anywhere. I will post some speedtests tomorrow because I'm downloading a bunch of stuff right now and I don't want to stop them all...
EDIT: Here's some speedtests :D (2 back to back so you know they're real!!!)
http://www.speedtest.net/result/279820887.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/279821726.png

I am not very good at making screenshots, but I would be more then happy to link anyone to my profiles if they pmed me :D
I'm also on ScT, TL, BitMeTV, and a few others and would be happy to link to those as well.

I have requested this before on some different forums where I am a bit more active then here, but sadly have never had any success (obviously)

If anyone has an invite they are willing to give out, I know I would make you proud!

I also know that I can donate to get in there, but I just refuse to donate to a site without ever using it...I have donated to a few sites in the past, but only after I used them for a while and decided they deserved it :P

Oh yea, and I've never traded any accounts or invites before, but have given out TONS of invites to soo many places on p2ptalk if you've heard of it
sooo.... plz plz plz PLEASE invite me :w00t::fst::naughty::lol::D:cool::phone::geptardrod:

FaustoFerret
06-04-2008, 04:39 PM
I put some speedtests up...I'm not sure if people hate bumps here (you all probably do, because I do to!)
but.....I simply can't help myself, I want BTMusic sooooo bad!
I know I'll be an awesome member!!! please please please!!
I also have tons of cd's and access to my public library which has many thousands!! I can certainly fill plenty of requests!

J-G
06-04-2008, 04:48 PM
show some screenies from your FLAC music collection ;)

FaustoFerret
06-04-2008, 05:12 PM
I don't know how to take screenshots...If I sent you link to my profiles on what, waffles, and stmusic would that be enough to prove it...I seed things forever so you should be able to see all the stuff I've downloaded!! let me know if this is good enough...other wise I'll probably have to learn how to make them i guess, lol

xtonart
06-04-2008, 05:18 PM
If you have VISA card,you can sign up by donate

FaustoFerret
06-04-2008, 05:26 PM
yea I know, but as I said in the first post, I don't see how I could donate to a site that I've never used before...I only donate to sites after I use them for a while, and I think the fact that they allow people to get in via donation is kinda stupid.
I've donated to a bunch of sites before, but only after I have used them for a while and felt they deserved it...

J-G
06-04-2008, 05:35 PM
I don't know how to take screenshots...If I sent you link to my profiles on what, waffles, and stmusic would that be enough to prove it...I seed things forever so you should be able to see all the stuff I've downloaded!! let me know if this is good enough...other wise I'll probably have to learn how to make them i guess, lol

I need to see that you really like FLAC and you said you have big collection already. I don't wanna invite tracker collector. So made a SS. Just press Print Screen button, than go to MS Paint and "paste", whuola :happy:

slimdogp
06-04-2008, 05:35 PM
pm me your profile links on what, stmusic, bitmetv, tl if I like what I see I may be able to help :)

FaustoFerret
06-04-2008, 05:47 PM
alright, well ill figure that out J-G if slimdogp doesn't think my links are good enough!

Thank you both for even responding to me!! I really appreciate it :D

EDIT: It looks like slimdogp is going to help me out!! Thank you so much man! I really really REALLY appreciate it! :D
thread can be closed

Tokeman
06-04-2008, 09:08 PM
You can close the thread yourself under Thread Tools.
Congrats.