PDA

View Full Version : trackers that allow h&r

Submission
06-05-2008, 07:05 PM
I'm looking for trackers that allow H&R under specific conditions like having a ratio larger than x.00.

stoi
06-05-2008, 07:11 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-list-hnr-allowed-trackers-275282

a bit of searching goes a long way lol

TidusBlade
06-05-2008, 07:12 PM
Almost all trackers that judge users based on ratio do that...
SCC, RevoTT, HDBits, Waffles etc. all let you HnR provided you have the ratio to fall back on.
It's quite unfair to demand every user seed back their torrents especially when some dont get leechers for months...

//EDIT: Guess I was beat :P

Submission
06-05-2008, 07:14 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-list-hnr-allowed-trackers-275282

a bit of searching goes a long way lol

i did but "hit" "run" "hnr" "h&r" are all under 4 letters.

usersec
06-05-2008, 08:14 PM
why would you even want to do that when its in your interest to seed back as much as you can..

tusks
06-05-2008, 08:30 PM
why would you even want to do that when its in your interest to seed back as much as you can..

Well sometimes when there's a lot of seeders but no leechers and you have a big buffer to fall back on you can hit and run and it doesn't really effect the swarm in a negative way.

Polarbear
06-05-2008, 08:49 PM
welcome to the world of useless buffers.

Tokeman
06-05-2008, 10:44 PM
welcome to the world of useless buffers.

The buffers are not useless, and they are not there for what I consider 'hit n run'

They are there so that smart people (like myself) can build up their buffer, then go dl older torrents that are big (packs) but have few if any leechers.
This way, when I finish dling a 50gb pack, and no one is leeching, I dont have to worry about my global ratio going soo low that I risk being ban'd.
Granted, I stay on the torrent and seed, but on most sites, even if your still seeding, if your global ratio falls below lets say, 0.5, you'll be banned or warned at the very least.

Bufferes are usefull, if your smart enough to figure out how to use them anyway.

Sanka113
06-06-2008, 12:38 AM
+1! Making a large buffer isn't neccessarily useless .Buffers are great when you do want to start downloading large files or packs as they are no longer ratio killers. Also, alot of people form buffers as a response to get their user level up. Now, if you are say at the near the top of the userclass tree, and vontinue to have a high buffer then you're probably a buffer whore.

TidusBlade
06-06-2008, 07:23 AM
Yeah buffers are really useful, I know I used to save up upload credit for some time and then go download whatever I wanted, but now I can download whatever I want whenever I want, it's the only way to get these huge 20GB+ torrents :P

yayyyyyy
06-06-2008, 12:03 PM
welcome to the world of useless buffers.:lol:

invite420
06-06-2008, 12:28 PM
SCC, RevoTT, HDBits, Waffles etc. all let you HnR provided you have the ratio to fall back on.
It's quite unfair to demand every user seed back their torrents especially when some dont get leechers for months...

WRONG ! first 3 disabled if H&R

My Fav. H&R Sites
Bitt.ro
TB.net
sceneFZ
PISEXY
ST

jars
06-06-2008, 12:42 PM
There are sites on this thread that allow H and R despite users saying otherwise. I don't particularly want to name them because I don't want to encourage it but if you search their respective forums, you'll see that on files that have 500 seeders and 50 leechers, you're right to go bang.

robotpirate
06-06-2008, 02:53 PM

WRONG ! first 3 disabled if H&R

hdbits allows h&r

W0lLU4lPIPwT
06-07-2008, 06:05 AM
all trackers judge users on ratio

dragos
06-07-2008, 06:33 AM

FSC judges users by their spirit of sharing :shifty:

jayz707
06-07-2008, 06:47 AM

i wonder how they judge the spirit :rolleyes:

Nemrod
06-07-2008, 06:57 AM

I can assure you they do, in an almost infallible way.
Thatīs why, among other things, itīs an absolutely different experience.:rolleyes:

jayz707
06-07-2008, 07:05 AM

I can assure you they do, in an almost infallible way.
Thatīs why, among other things, itīs an absolutely different experience.:rolleyes:
so the way they judge must be a top secret i guess? just like there URL :huh:

anyways i believe that you can't really judge ones spirit from all the rules.. like ratio...etc etc. so if any tracker can REALLY judge one's spirit. that will be really good.

dragos
06-07-2008, 07:06 AM

not by ratio, you can count on that. The staff themselves say a buffer is useless in FSC. Literally ...

GhostRetired19
06-07-2008, 09:34 AM
sumotorrent :)