PDA

View Full Version : Third Times a Charm

XS75
06-05-2008, 11:57 PM
So do you guys really think RTS is gonna survive again? I mean traders for staff, nothing new to offer the BT Community, always focus on design rather than functionality, etc... Unless RTS3 pulls something outta its ass, another Epic fail is sure to follow.

sear
06-06-2008, 12:09 AM
I don't think it has much hope...but good luck to them starting a new tracker is hard work.

LoKaLiRi
06-06-2008, 12:25 AM
I don't think it has much hope...but good luck to them starting a new tracker is hard work.
+1 , in our mind for ever :yup:

markupmaster
06-06-2008, 12:40 AM
I hope they can pull through..

It will be interesting that's for sure...

Night0wl
06-06-2008, 01:33 AM
If they still have almost only scene stuff and strict uploading rules + insane promotion requirements, then I don't think they will survive. But who knows?

I never joined RTS2, only the first one, so I don't really know the changes they made.

0tis
06-06-2008, 01:37 AM
i wish them good luck and i hope things are different this time. i guess only time will tell but i think there are so many sites right now that are good that it's probably near impossible to make a popular tracker at the moment unless you have a niche like TC, you will have to specialize in something different because there are far too many 0day trackers i don't see any more getting big.

dunson
06-06-2008, 03:59 AM
Serious question: what is RTS?

Nemrod
06-06-2008, 04:32 AM

Running T** Sc***, a very respected tracker that went down twice, and for what I´m reading it seems it is gonna be up again. :huh:

dunson
06-06-2008, 04:39 AM

Running T** Sc***, a very respected tracker that went down twice, and for what I´m reading it seems it is gonna be up again. :huh:

Thanks man. I dunno why they went down but I don't think that's a good sign.

Ramus
06-06-2008, 12:18 PM
i hope it can live again. RTSv1 was very good.

bblogs
06-07-2008, 01:12 AM
If they come up with design as good looking as the original, they'll get some helpful attention :yup:

nthpeter
06-07-2008, 05:41 PM
Where do i find information about RTS?

fOrUmAs
06-07-2008, 06:14 PM
So do you guys really think RTS is gonna survive again?

well from what we have seen with previous RTS it is pretty low chance to be up again or stay alive for some time

:)

wildbytes
06-08-2008, 02:09 AM

HAHA thats funny... RTS respected are you crazy.
RTS owners have even been caughgt selling invites on ebay, they are some of the most known cheaters and traders. My guess they want to come back put up the donation link and get some more money.

Best thing to do is stay far far away from it

Wild

deuce6000
06-08-2008, 02:48 AM
Is it any good?If not then no..

tusks
06-08-2008, 03:48 AM
From Wild's post, the whole thing sounds like a probable scam. I won't be joining RTS if that's the case.

sacebac
06-08-2008, 05:11 PM
I hope it that can live and be a good tracker........

I just loved RTSv1 and RTSv2 sadly went down:( I hope this time dont go down anymore!!!!!!
And the design of the tracker was awesome, i must say one of the best;)

Shno
06-08-2008, 09:34 PM
When did RTSv3 start? I was a member of v1 and I really liked it, I would be very interesting in checking out the new one.

As for staying up or not, who knows. There are just too many variables to guess at that.

th0r
06-08-2008, 11:20 PM
RTS owners have even been caughgt selling invites on ebay, they are some of the most known cheaters and traders. My guess they want to come back put up the donation link and get some more money. wow, seems like you only wallow out of the shadows of your sub-par 0day tracker to bitch about something you know hardly anything about

let the shitstorm begin

lysine
06-08-2008, 11:33 PM
if you fail at something twice, why keep the same name the third time you try it? doesn't make sense to me.

weenden
06-08-2008, 11:42 PM
they should have sought a partner to link with but they wont and wont survive shame

wildbytes
06-09-2008, 12:53 PM
RTS owners have even been caughgt selling invites on ebay, they are some of the most known cheaters and traders. My guess they want to come back put up the donation link and get some more money. wow, seems like you only wallow out of the shadows of your sub-par 0day tracker to bitch about something you know hardly anything about

let the shitstorm begin

Your a funny guy.

1. what i said is fact and has been proven and i beleave even posted on this forum, or some place in FST.

2. what you think of wb does not matter as this is about RTS and i can care less what you think of wb.

Now what staff spot you taking on this new RTS 3?

Wild

XS75
06-10-2008, 02:09 AM
ooh btw, i dont like RTS i was just tryna point out to the Owners of RTS why the world doesnt need RTS3 or 4 or any other version for that matter, and who better to tell em why other than the traders of FST they people they've depended on to become #1. Im just an asshole like that :D

~ Peace