PDA

View Full Version : Blackcats problems

polorsport
06-06-2008, 04:14 AM
Hi guys, maybe you can help me out or point me in the right direction. I signed up for blackcats about 3 weeks ago. Took me a good 4 months of trying to get in. :wacko: I was unable to download anything for some reason. :unsure: I thought it was maybe because I was running 1.8 beta for utorrent. Then the site goes down. When it comes back it says The Username you entered does not exist in our Database. What gives?!? :frusty:

killercam101
06-06-2008, 04:18 AM
Like _____ has already stated, we know full well what issues that we need to address so please be patient and we will have the site running smoothly just as soon as we can.

If your account doesn't return in a few days try their IRC channel.

polorsport
06-06-2008, 06:27 AM
ok, will do

TidusBlade
06-06-2008, 07:20 AM
Well they recently moved servers, maybe your account got left off so it dosen't exist now or something, but you can always visit #help on their IRC channel ;)

physter
06-06-2008, 07:41 AM
That happened to me when I joined, contacted them through the irc channel and they fixed it.

Gennesuke
06-06-2008, 08:13 AM
i have the same problem here, registered a few weeks ago and now the sites give me "The Username you entered does not exist in our Database".

now my 2nd problem is that i don't have irc and i can't have irc on my pc either.

that being said, i've tried to contact stoi (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/stoi-438) which is a BCG staff member(very helpful, but busy), but no word of him yet???

i just hope this thing will be resolve by the staff soon(crossing fingers).

stoi
06-06-2008, 10:19 AM
If you join up and dont upload/download anything in your first 7 days, your account gets pruned, this is the only time upload/download effects your account.

So if you joined and did not participate, then bye bye account im afraid, we are open again by the looks of it, ive just woke up and noticed. so if your account is gone then resign up.

and yes, all Alpha/Beta Clients are banned from BCG until they are Proper.

sinnisvista
06-06-2008, 01:53 PM
i signed up today , but never get confirm mail! ps. i am using the aol!

stoi
06-06-2008, 01:57 PM
Well this is why we are open, to see if there are still problems with the confirmation emails (as we have always had problems with this).

At first glance it does look like there are still problems, but as the coder that opened up is at work, i cant ask him anything about it, im sure when he gets back on the site, and sees things are not working as they should he will make some changes.

but it can take up to 12 hours for your confirmation to come through, it is uslally instantly, but other times it can take a long time.

sinnisvista
06-06-2008, 02:08 PM
ok, stoi, thx for reply, i will waiting for my confirm email!

binocular
06-06-2008, 03:19 PM
Hi, stoi. Recently I've got a serious problem accessing to BCG with my PDA. I mean, u know when I'm on a business trip or sth like that just away from my computer I'd like to surf the internet with my PDA. For many times just received the same information, " 403 Forbidden You don't have the permission to access/on this server. Additionally, a 403 forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Apache/2.23(CentOS) Server at www.blackcats-games.net Port 80 ". Does it mean that the ip address has been banned by your site? And I also want to figure out what's the meaning of ErrorDocument? Is there any chance to solve the problem? Please, stoi, tell me what I am supposed to do. lol

Gennesuke
06-06-2008, 09:35 PM
i understand stoi.

registration are closed again :cry: :cry: :cry:

Tranquill
06-07-2008, 12:43 AM
I signed up yesterday but I still have not received the confirmation email...

polorsport
06-07-2008, 12:55 AM
So your telling me im going to have to keep trying to get in again? I was already a registered member. Damn first wii fit now this. Is there anything in gaming that isnt a pain in the ass these days.

DKre8ive1
06-07-2008, 05:35 AM
If anyone lost there account keep trying I mean there is a method to this madness and if BCG staff give in to one person sooner or later you will have everyone and there mom telling you that they did not get a confirmation email.

P.S. Last I heard registrations were still open but there is a system in place on how the lucky few get picked, but I wont go into that since its an old thread here on FST.

W0lLU4lPIPwT
06-07-2008, 05:59 AM
try their IRC channel.
or wait their confirmation mail

tknaught
06-07-2008, 12:42 PM
Damn first wii fit now this

I like your style