PDA

View Full Version : ***anyone Know Where I Can Find These***

vegunkz
08-14-2003, 11:27 AM
I am trying to dload these movies,but i can find one that will only be one download,i dont like doing that half-half shit,Cause i am scared i will miss something,And i need a dload with good bandwith

So does anyone know where i can find these downloads where it is only one download OR more then one but gurenteed i wont miss something or download the wrong half,AND on good bandwith

Heres the movies

American Wedding
The Hulk
Lord of the rings 2
Bad boys 2
Charlies angles full throttle
Lizzie maguire movie
Agent cody banks

And thats it

Thanks for any help

{I}{K}{E}
08-14-2003, 11:32 AM
LOL all this movies are posted in the verified section!!

-or try www.fasttrackmovies.com

vegunkz
08-14-2003, 11:41 AM
WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!Evertime i click on a movie,it says kazaa will automaticly download this file you have requsted,but nothing fucking shows up,all it does is search and search in shit :angry:

{I}{K}{E}
08-14-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by vegunkz@14 August 2003 - 13:41
WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!Evertime i click on a movie,it says kazaa will automaticly download this file you have requsted,but nothing fucking shows up,all it does is search and search in shit :angry:
sorry but if were gonna talk like that I'm not gonna help you anymore!!

vegunkz
08-14-2003, 12:11 PM
I aint tryin to offend you,its just this codac stuff is confusing me and shit

DSS339
08-17-2003, 01:11 AM
:) Hi IKE
I'm in the same boat....they just seem to search or need more sources.
Any help will be appreciated!!

DSS339
08-17-2003, 01:13 AM
up

pol
08-17-2003, 01:21 AM
you'd get better results just using the verifieds to check filenames and file lengths, search for the exact file name, type the name in manually and let it auto search for a couple of minutes, then when you get a matching filesize you know its the right one