PDA

View Full Version : Req: BTMusic

Simulador
06-07-2008, 10:58 PM
Hi! i make this req now cause we are starting june and i know at the begining of every months accounts older than 100 days get two invites :)

first of all,you may see a BTMusic userbar in my sig, my friend gave me his acc a few days ago but he needs it back, and i really wouldnt like to lose pedro's :cry: i like it way better than what and waffles,cause i love FLAC way better than mp3
Obviously i'm not requesting it to collect it as i already know how the tracker is and i love it!

anyway if you think you could invite me ask me forproofs or anything,i didnt put any proofs because maybe you want music proofs or normal proofs or whatever :D

Cheers!

spork985
06-07-2008, 11:02 PM
Personally, I think waffles has a way better selection of flac than btmusic (I'm on both). Waffles' "waffles iron" standards are just about as good, if not better, than btmusic's.

th0r
06-08-2008, 01:19 AM
the waffle iron standards are better because most of the members on that crew are from e****

spork985
06-08-2008, 01:20 AM
the waffle iron standards are better because most of the members on that crew are from e****

btmusic and e**** currently hate eachother for some reason, so none of the e content is on btmusic.

zhaokuangyin
06-08-2008, 03:30 AM
if i have a inv,i think i can help you.huh,you are good man

Fiamma
06-08-2008, 10:41 PM

btmusic and e**** currently hate eachother for some reason, so none of the e content is on btmusic.

sporker I have to laugh. BTMusic and E share a great many uploaders.

HrdmN
06-08-2008, 11:15 PM
get two invites

Ppl that upload get 2 invites, the simple users usually receive only 1. :mellow: