PDA

View Full Version : VIP sections

Submission
06-09-2008, 02:34 AM
Anyone a part of the VIP sections of rapidshare forums like xsharex, warez-bb? If you are pls post some screenshots for us FST members, just to see whats inside and whether its worth donating:)

heis
06-09-2008, 08:33 PM
oh I doubt there will many volunteers, such sections usually have a rule not to public its content, cause the whole secretive thing is what makes ppl to get inside there (donate).

markupmaster
06-09-2008, 11:38 PM
Well,I have heard that at warez-bb they have a request section for the vip members..

But that's all I really know..

I think that all VIP members get first priority in many places..

;)

If you like the site enough then you should just donate and see for yourself..

:)

jam0980tr
06-10-2008, 12:10 AM
warez-bb

haha I can get my vip for free coz i know the guy who is part of the staff team lmao
old skool friend....

edited

iit's not warez-bb

I mean warezscene lolz

Submission
06-11-2008, 05:08 AM
Make a new account and post some pics if you want to keep anonymity.

xxxfafaxxx
06-18-2008, 04:40 PM
Well,I have heard that at warez-bb they have a request section for the vip members..
:)
That's true. If you can't find something, you'll find it there. :cool:

Hologram
02-23-2009, 06:20 PM
That's true. If you can't find something, you'll find it there.Yeah right fafax. I was warez-bb VIP, and I cannot stress this enough to everyone, when I say that I never in my life haven't seen most lamest V.I.P section there is. Every single thread there was, its content you could find over google. Actually, public sections on warez-bb are much better than V.I.P one. I laugh everytime when someone says that warez-bb section is priceless.

FLEA
02-23-2009, 06:27 PM
That's true. If you can't find something, you'll find it there.Yeah right fafax. I was warez-bb VIP, and I cannot stress this enough to everyone, when I say that I never in my life haven't seen most lamest V.I.P section there is. Every single thread there was, its content you could find over google. Actually, public sections on warez-bb are much better than V.I.P one. I laugh everytime when someone says that warez-bb section is priceless.

lol. thanks for info:lol:

xxxfafaxxx
02-24-2009, 07:21 AM

Hushhh :whistling

NippleCake
02-24-2009, 02:52 PM
Make a new account and post some pics if you want to keep anonymity.

Not the brightest of the bunch are you :huh: