PDA

View Full Version : what are the most wanted trackers invites?! **open discussion**

master88
06-09-2008, 09:49 AM
i am asking myself that question since i joined fst.
really what are the most wanted trackers here
it is not depending on the level of the trackers .
some of level 3 trackers wanted even more than level 6...
so let talk about that
do u think the most wanted tracker ????
IS It ftn,sct,tt,ptn,bitmetv,swedvdr,scl,TL ,or even BCG ...
or another trackers not added..

so i open that thread for that topic..
waiting for all members of fst to share us their thoughts...:fst:

GunShot
06-09-2008, 09:51 AM
wrong section but i think its SCT and FTN the most wanted trackers in FST

maverick_andy
06-09-2008, 09:55 AM
the reason they are most wanted is because of its rareness of signups/invites. However for me its only my valuable FSC. nothin beats it:)

etqwplaya
06-09-2008, 10:12 AM
wrong section but i think its SCT and FTN the most wanted trackers in FST

Agree. ScT, and the three Fs are most wanted I think.

nthpeter
06-09-2008, 10:17 AM
I think ScT invites for FST members, because its the most valuable site.
For me, the most wanted invites were HDBits and SCC.

master88
06-09-2008, 10:43 AM
it is strange that no one talked about uk** or E**** although they both at the top the levels.

that proves the mosted wanted tracker not necessary to be on high levels...

Theory11
06-09-2008, 10:52 AM
it is strange that no one talked about uk** or E**** although they both at the top the levels.

too early to tell bro, give the poll and thread some time

Costello
06-09-2008, 10:54 AM
it no ncessary to be at top lvl Depends what you looking for

tX
06-09-2008, 11:02 AM
The three F's, though mostly for their rarity

yakz091
06-09-2008, 11:02 AM
if u go according to content, speed and pretimes .
my top three from the above poll would be :-
1. sct
2. tl
3. ftn

deepak1uw
06-09-2008, 11:33 AM

Uk* is rarest..... not most wanted... coz everyone knows it's impossible to get into...!!!
so no body fights for it... means in simple words...no body wants it :)

toti
06-09-2008, 11:35 AM
i think its sct

master88
06-09-2008, 11:47 AM
because the poll only allow one answer.
so every one could share by writing the most wanted 3 trackers.

xtonart
06-09-2008, 12:07 PM
no talking

DarkWave
06-09-2008, 12:14 PM
E**** is not so much wanted, because it is only about FLAC. Not everyone is FLAC crazy. FTN is rare only because of the level, and UK-* is unreachable!

Maybe many people that request all these high level trackers, will be disapointed if they see that what they want is nothing different than a good 0day tracker, with some "not so rare" packs!

Cobass
06-09-2008, 12:49 PM
FTN definitely, no ratio thingy + too much hype
I'm not a member, I know it's a great tracker, but I don't think it's THAT great

jasperr
06-09-2008, 01:31 PM
in all fairness
i would say the most wanted trackers right now and have been for a while now are S*T and F*N...

both have their unique qualities about them.. and they are both pretty well rounded..

but, ultimately it should be about what your really looking for... not by what some list tells ya(as too many people can't seem to get away from that list... meaning mentions of rarity and all)

master88
06-09-2008, 02:13 PM
yes thats right
TL as an example is wanted more than many of other high level trackers
if u made a TL giveway u would find great response such as even sct or ftn

also alot alot of users know they could get high level trackers
so they search for trackers like TL
the list is not too fair....!!!

lovejj
06-09-2008, 02:24 PM
1 sct
2 ftn
high lvl not mean more ppl want to join
content is important too

sct have free leech on non scene stuff
ftn not have ratio system
so all ppl want to have them

FACE_TO_FACE
06-09-2008, 02:27 PM
rarity bullshit... ;)

colombianino
06-09-2008, 04:04 PM
FTN definitely, no ratio thingy + too much hype
I'm not a member, I know it's a great tracker, but I don't think it's THAT great

its not about greatness, pre-times, rarity, or what files are there. its about what the tracker has to offer to ya. ;)

i.e. ftn offers free downloads, but seed box axx is a must. TL in the other hadn offers lots of leechers, torrents, peers. but has a ratio and a frekn big UDB.

most likely to be wanted: FTN reason: no-ratio, great community, it looks cool, and you won't be flamed by member#23434 a.k.a. "XXxxshadowarriorxxXX"

usersec
06-09-2008, 04:07 PM
I think sct is most likely to be wanted...

RIP number 21
06-09-2008, 04:20 PM
for me at least, out of the ones I want(and know enough about) its been Bitme. Rarely find invites. Its my most wanted tracker.

hopefully I'll earn an invite one day.

sacebac
06-09-2008, 05:05 PM
For me is SCT........Excellent in everything!!!!!!!Looking for a invite long time ago, not find it yet:(

king2008
06-09-2008, 05:17 PM
i think sct & FTN

jasperr
06-09-2008, 05:30 PM
1 sct
2 ftn
high lvl not mean more ppl want to join
content is important too

sct have free leech on non scene stuff
ftn not have ratio system
so all ppl want to have them

actually.... i tend to find that most are just sheep!... they see 1 or 2 requests for it.... then they search for a review and find that list... and all of a sudden they NEED IT...

com'on now... how many times have we seen people cry that they want something..(because they see it on a list).... then beg for translations because they don't understand the language...... or start bitching that its all hyped up and good for nothing.....

let's be honest about this now... :dry:

HÅkÅñ SHÜkÜR™
06-09-2008, 06:16 PM
maybe FTN :fst:

kondrae
06-09-2008, 08:45 PM
FTN for its freeleech. I have both TL and SCC and use TL way more cuz i can seed back easy

LoKaLiRi
06-09-2008, 08:54 PM
others :)

Peanut
06-09-2008, 09:03 PM
I THINK IT WILL BE Sct ...... othe5r than ftn

weenden
06-09-2008, 11:37 PM
what i like i cannot write here but someday maybe

yakir132
06-09-2008, 11:46 PM
all those ppl who voted FTN did that just because it is a 9 level I guess ..
really want to be a part of SweDVDR - I like multisub DVDR ..
one more site wich I think ppl will like - TT ..

ahcorac72
06-09-2008, 11:56 PM
In my opinion, the most wanted tracker are:
1º) FTN
2º) SCT
3º) TT

master88
06-10-2008, 01:30 PM
its now between ftn and sct..
i would like more thoghts in the thread..
more people to take the poll..

Tokeman
06-10-2008, 02:17 PM
all those ppl who voted FTN did that just because it is a 9 level I guess ..
really want to be a part of SweDVDR - I like multisub DVDR ..
one more site wich I think ppl will like - TT ..

All those people (including me) that voted FTN did so because it is one of the most requested trackers. Go look around for a bit, tell me a tracker that is requested more on this list. This isn't what you want most, its what is most wanted in general, unless I'm missing something here :ermm:

`Dr. Nick Riviera`
06-10-2008, 02:54 PM
I'm in SCT (and I agree that it's the best), but I'm still looking for FTN... I'm not so desperate though...

Nemrod
06-10-2008, 03:19 PM
I´ve been here for about 7/8 months and I read almost every simple request and thread in this section. Based on that, in my opinion the most wanted is FTN by far, second ScT and third BitMeTV. The reasons?... every one has its own, almost all respectable. I´m nobody to judge them.
And if something revolutionary doesn´t happen, in 2 years from now, this will remain that way. For one reason or another, those sites are the very best, and everybody wants the best.
And there are other sites, perhaps even more desired, but due to the extremely hard they are to get, requests and public confessions of the wish are not seen so often.
But let´s be honest... don´t any of you have the hope of getting into FSC, the rabbit, U*-*... although it´s only to see why they are so exclusive?

stoi
06-10-2008, 03:31 PM
If you had made this poll about 4 months ago, then BCG might very well have been right up there with the others, but as we have been open for a good while now, the demand has slackened off, even though people still want it, or to trade for it, even though we were open.

LVLs dont mean very much, just the fact that lvl 1-3 are pretty easy to get in, so you wont see lots of members requesting them, and 4-10 are harder, so you will see more requests for them.

What makes me laugh is, I gave XXX Site to my mates, they are noobs so will get banned, and i dont care because its only lvl 1. Its like lvl 4-10 respect their rules or else, lvl 1-3 do what you want they wont care. (which is wrong obviously, the amount of dupe accounts we get is silly, if people just played fair, we would open normally and let in 100,000 users easily, but we open up and out of 10,000 new members, 7000 are probably dupes)

even though that lvl 1 tracker has 100,000 members, and has lots of peers on their torrents.

But if that lvl 1 tracker, decided one day, ok time to close up shop and have no invites (or very few) they would be up to lvl 4-5 within the year (same as what happened to BCG) and everyone that gave away there accounts, would want back in.

Nemrod
06-10-2008, 04:20 PM
If you had made this poll about 4 months ago, then BCG might very well have been right up there with the others, but as we have been open for a good while now, the demand has slackened off, even though people still want it, or to trade for it, even though we were open.

LVLs dont mean very much, just the fact that lvl 1-3 are pretty easy to get in, so you wont see lots of members requesting them, and 4-10 are harder, so you will see more requests for them.

What makes me laugh is, I gave XXX Site to my mates, they are noobs so will get banned, and i dont care because its only lvl 1. Its like lvl 4-10 respect their rules or else, lvl 1-3 do what you want they wont care. (which is wrong obviously, the amount of dupe accounts we get is silly, if people just played fair, we would open normally and let in 100,000 users easily, but we open up and out of 10,000 new members, 7000 are probably dupes)

even though that lvl 1 tracker has 100,000 members, and has lots of peers on their torrents.

But if that lvl 1 tracker, decided one day, ok time to close up shop and have no invites (or very few) they would be up to lvl 4-5 within the year (same as what happened to BCG) and everyone that gave away there accounts, would want back in.

You are right, stoi... again. :)

About your first paragraph... exactly!

About your last... let´s put an example: when I joined FST PiSexy was level 6, and stood that way for months... they opened signups (many users joined, most of them didn´t use the site not even once) and being exactly the same place it has been forever, now I think its level 2.

crackerjack
06-10-2008, 04:30 PM
Tt

`Dr. Nick Riviera`
06-10-2008, 11:29 PM
http://torrentfreak.com/most-coveted-private-torrent-sites-2008-080330/

master88
06-12-2008, 12:43 PM
thanks for all who joined our thread and voting.
i hope that put a good idea about the most requested tracker here..
now it is time to close the thread.
thanks again for all...

master.p