PDA

View Full Version : Scammers and Spelling?

crackerjack
06-11-2008, 03:57 AM
Why do scammers and frauds have poor spelling and grammar?

maverick_andy
06-11-2008, 04:03 AM
how come scmmers = poor garmmar and speellls:D

Polarbear
06-11-2008, 04:40 AM

because they're stupid?

markupmaster
06-11-2008, 04:45 AM
I don't know..

I never run into scammers(I don't Trade)...

;)

QstorM
06-11-2008, 04:51 AM
They're probably ESL (English as a Second Language). Probably citizens from those countries who are banned on most trackers.

colbert
06-11-2008, 04:52 AM
The first reason would be laziness, but mostly it looks like people who do not speak English and have used Google Translate to form some "engrish."

kondrae
06-11-2008, 05:44 AM
cuz its either a 12 year old or they dont speak english well

wevotedno
06-11-2008, 06:29 AM
They're probably ESL (English as a Second Language). Probably citizens from those countries who are banned on most trackers.

Sorry to admit but probably u r right. Also scammers and ESL's use a lot words like "pleeeaase" and "help" and "sir".

What can i say, it is in their blood...

maverick_andy
06-11-2008, 07:18 AM
[quote=QstorM;2857904]They're probably ESL (English as a Second Language).

:noes::noes: its not in there blood, its environment where they have grown up. even if u grown up in such environment u wil b one too:happy:. I think like terrorist don't have religion, country. like wise scammers too don't have blah blah:D

wazza100
06-11-2008, 07:23 AM
scammers have a conscience so they feel that they have to give you an opp to figure out they are scammers else we'd all be doomed.

wevotedno
06-11-2008, 07:25 AM
[quote=wevotedno;2857949]

:noes::noes: its not in there blood, its environment where they have grown up. even if u grown up in such environment u wil b one too:happy:. I think like terrorist don't have religion, country. like wise scammers too don't have blah blah:D

I see what you mean but ppl coming from these countries are born and raised in other countries as well and most of them develop these kind of insticts and behaviors.

zedex
06-11-2008, 08:21 AM
no rison at all , wai yoo sai zat ?

The Wanderer
06-11-2008, 08:26 AM
They do it on purpose. And those who are not "scammers and frauds" do it, too. :lol:

helpme
06-11-2008, 08:33 AM
scammers +poor spelling and grammar = stupid and nuts

TP635
06-11-2008, 08:39 AM
To hide the true identity of the person.

maverick_andy
06-11-2008, 09:01 AM
To hide the true identity of the person.
to an exten i wil agree this. becoz even well known EFL[English as First Language:sick:] can do it purposely to HIDE himself. But ESL ppl can't hide becoz its there natural lang.:lol:

Ghostbusters
06-11-2008, 09:21 AM

Sorry to admit but probably u r right. Also scammers and ESL's use a lot words like "pleeeaase" and "help" and "sir".

Dear Ur Majesty

Pleeeeaase sir i neeeeed ur help with this sight and would like to offer u my many thanks for considering meeeeeeee.

Soooo u will send me (random level 3 tracker) and I will send you (random level 5 tracker)

Pleeeeaase send my invit to [email protected] I won't be trying to cheeeeeaaat or scum you, honest guv

Your humble servant

Shitstick

Something Else
06-11-2008, 10:03 AM

I think you'll find that most of the bit-tard section can't do speeling. :dry:

Theif
06-11-2008, 10:12 AM
scammers +poor spelling and grammar = stupid and nuts

Someone like you who has joined recently and opted to be anti-trader from first go raises some serious doubts. I'am pretty sure you have an on old account here which you use to trade.

For example SgtMagor, he used to trade but with time he realised it is worst thing a member can do to his tracker, so he quit. He learnt over time. Everyone has to do. No one is a born anti-trader.

So what is your old account?

5harek
06-11-2008, 11:38 AM

The first reason would be laziness, but mostly it looks like people who do not speak English and have used Google Translate to form some "engrish."
one more question
why native english speakers so unfriendly?)

tX
06-11-2008, 11:45 AM
Because they're too stupid to get things the real way, and are also too stupid to spell

yayyyyyy
06-11-2008, 11:58 AM
Because they're too stupid to get things the real way, and are also too stupid to spell

:lol:

Night0wl
06-11-2008, 02:38 PM
They do it on purpose. And those who are not "scammers and frauds" do it, too. :lol:

Scammers and cheats often do it to create language barrier when caught. That way they don't have to answer for themselves. They can just act stupid and don't get what you are saying.

Easy way out. Simple as that.

jayz707
06-11-2008, 03:16 PM

Scammers and cheats often do it to create language barrier when caught. That way they don't have to answer for themselves. They can just act stupid and don't get what you are saying.

:lol: lol

i think when people scam they get in to this 'scam mood of there's'. which tends to make them talk like that... :huh:

SgtMajor
06-11-2008, 03:51 PM
Dear Ur Majesty

Pleeeeaase sir i neeeeed ur help with this sight and would like to offer u my many thanks for considering meeeeeeee.

Soooo u will send me (random level 3 tracker) and I will send you (random level 5 tracker)

Pleeeeaase send my invit to [email protected] I won't be trying to cheeeeeaaat or scum you, honest guv

Your humble servant

Shitstick

Scammer, that email is a fake :angry:

Ghostbusters
06-11-2008, 04:03 PM
Dear Ur Majesty

Your humble servant

Shitstick

Scammer, that email is a fake :angry:

pmsl, no shit... :o)

ConkiZz
06-11-2008, 04:58 PM
In the trading world there is many scammers, but in the giveaway world thers non

maverick_andy
06-11-2008, 05:10 PM
In the trading world there is :Omany scammers, but in the giveaway world thers non
:lol:grammatical:frusty:

webber
06-11-2008, 05:22 PM
mostly eastern europeans .

IdolEyes787
06-11-2008, 05:38 PM

That's such a true observation.
In real life they all wear black hats and own pitbulls too.
And the very worst are East Europeans except for those who are not of course.

The Wanderer
06-11-2008, 06:27 PM
mostly eastern europeans .

I'm sure you did a lot of research before reaching to this conclusion, mate. :01:

lysine
06-11-2008, 10:47 PM
No one is a born anti-trader.

some of us have been around bittorrent for years, and never traded, or bought into the anti-trader fad that message boards like these created. long, long ago, there was no trading, there was only sharing between people you knew and trusted from other trackers and message boards. too bad people had to spoil it.

ovisan
06-11-2008, 11:08 PM
lame

The Flying Cow
06-11-2008, 11:47 PM
That's such a true observation.
In real life they all wear black hats and own pitbulls too.
And the very worst are East Europeans except for those who are not of course.

:lol: Idol bringing his typical humour to the conversation.
*laughs*

Exactement. Trader/scammer/cheater talk is highly complex. There should be a dictionary/thesaurus to help the rest of us. I can't begin to imagine how difficult it must be for sitestaff to properly communicate with these people when they want to ask them what the hell they think they're doing.

Good afternoon, dear xxx, we have reason to believe you've been trading. Did you trade your current account? Please give us an honest reply
-staff

Me? noways. I alwaystrieing to makethe good for this sites. You know it, I has 9 seedbox in my garage, and seedit for you.
Who tells you imcheat? Menotrade.
-troll

No one is a born anti-trader.

some of us have been around bittorrent for years, and never traded, or bought into the anti-trader fad that message boards like these created. long, long ago, there was no trading, there was only sharing between people you knew and trusted from other trackers and message boards. too bad people had to spoil it.

Thank you for reminiscing, and coming out and saying it. When I arrived here there were:
a) no levels
b) no "rep" points
c) no trades.
People just gave invites when they had them. There did tend to be a general attitude that people with few posts might be untrustworthy, and that you had to build a certain "reputation" here, before being invited to, say, OiNK, but even that was only a particularity of some members, and was generally overlooked, as long as you had some valid proofs that you were a good member in the tracker you were already at.

sear
06-12-2008, 05:00 AM
Good afternoon, dear xxx, we have reason to believe you've been trading. Did you trade your current account? Please give us an honest reply
-staff

Me? noways. I alwaystrieing to makethe good for this sites. You know it, I has 9 seedbox in my garage, and seedit for you.
-troll

LMAO too true mate. I don't like the idea of this thread descending into racial stereotypes but that quote made me laugh.

Disme
06-12-2008, 08:55 AM

Because the scammers and frauds that are intelligent and can write and speak fluently will scam and fraud without you knowing it :D

bblogs
06-13-2008, 07:00 AM

Because the scammers and frauds that are intelligent and can write and speak fluently will scam and fraud without you knowing it :D

Well politicians do it don't they?

PS. Waiting for a response from crackerjack

Zaxx
06-13-2008, 08:48 AM
Wouldn't hold my breath...he never tried to defend himself on TI and he ditched his own thread in the invite section here after being caught out. I more than welcome his reply and so does the guy he scammed. ;)

Sonnentier
06-13-2008, 10:42 AM
Why would you scam? Because you don't want to work and such, it's a simple plan to get around difficulties. So if this is their attitude, they wouldn't check their grammar as well, that's what I think. Not only in BT but also on sites selling physical piracy or similar, people that are engaged in fraud tend to have poor grammar and spelling :P

bananafurry
06-13-2008, 12:36 PM
i

-staff

-troll

lol so true

SgtMajor
06-13-2008, 01:00 PM

I don't know...surely you can tell us...scammer!! :yup:

Yep, your past has caught up with you again. You were first noticed on FST here, funny you never posted back in denial..lol

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-req-tt-and-ftn-294548#post2813444

The other site is T.I. were you were banned for scamming a respected member there. Heh...at the time I read this post you were even using the same avatar as on T.I...Doh! :lol: Now you have the nerve to post this thread?
With any luck this will get your ass banned from here as well!!!

torrentinvite.com/forum/showthread.php/crackerjack-scammer-1808.html?t=1808&highlight=crackerjack

Hope you enjoy the next several posts...I will! ;)

:w00t: :lol::lol:

Zaxx
06-13-2008, 01:18 PM
Seems as tho crackerjack has a few more questions to answer from yet another victim...

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-crackerjack-please-read-this-299714

And the plot thickens...:rolleyes:

IdolEyes787
06-13-2008, 03:11 PM
Crackerjack either defend yourself or take the Canadian flag off your profile.
Preferably both.

I'm serious.

Zaxx
06-13-2008, 07:05 PM
Just noticed...nearly all of his posts in invite section have been closed. That must be so frustrating...:idunno:

LoKaLiRi
06-13-2008, 07:13 PM
coz they dont need the language , only need to scam u :P and they are used to be hurry

Theif
06-13-2008, 07:40 PM
coz they dont need the language , only need to scam u :P and they are used to be hurry

lololol, your english fits the description.

hmm why dont you tell us more about your old ids FaragelloOo (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/faragellooo-192286) and Faragelloo (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/faragelloo-188603). Oh yea, you have been banned once for scamming.

No offence, but most of the scammers hail from egpyt and isreal :)

The Flying Cow
06-13-2008, 08:27 PM
It's not a geographical issue. Let's not start a racial slurr here.

Scammers exist all over the globe.

Besides, how do you know he's really from Israel or Egypt? Might be the art of misdirection at work..

Deltǎ
06-14-2008, 09:00 AM
Why have foreign members been targeted in this thread? The thread has nothing to do with good members who weren't born in an english speaking country.

Totti
06-14-2008, 02:48 PM
lol god some users are just dumb sounds like the boy gorge incident when he called the police because of an attempted break in to his house but was arrested for possession of cocaine that the police found in his house lol

The Flying Cow
06-14-2008, 04:28 PM
WTF have you just been smoking dude?

jayz707
06-14-2008, 05:25 PM
Why have foreign members been targeted in this thread? The thread has nothing to do with good members who weren't born in an english speaking country.
are you trying to write like a scammer? :01:

because after all we are foreign :ermm: