PDA

View Full Version : Thor's Land

Theory11
06-11-2008, 11:56 AM
How does invites on Thor's Land work?

I know PU+ get 2 upon promotion. Do they refill every month or its once in a life of 2 invites?

Thanks

Something Else
06-11-2008, 01:44 PM
They never refill automatically as far as I know.
Maybe a french speaker could clarify for you.

Theory11
06-12-2008, 12:38 AM
thx bench

french users anyone?

ben99
06-12-2008, 12:57 AM
according to the faq you get a couple once you reach membres elites. then

"Par la suite, et quelques fois par année, une série d'invitations est distribuée parmis les membres. Le nombre donné peut varier dépendemment de votre classe et de la quantité d'invitations que vous possédez déjà. Le processus n'est pas automatisé et n'est pas activé à date fixe, soyez donc patient. "

a couple of times throughout the year you get a couple more depending on your class, the number of invites you have already. This is not automatic and therefore invites are not given at a specific date.

Although I don't know why you would care about thor if you're not french...

Theory11
06-12-2008, 01:01 AM
thx ben

its not my account, im only asking on behalf of a friend who isn't french obviously.

@ben - so basically once he gets to PU he gets some then EPU he gets more right?

does the FAQ say anything about the maximum number of invites one can hold?

thx

ben99
06-12-2008, 01:16 AM
the faq does not mention the maximum nuumber of invites. He gets some once he gets to PU, and then throughout the year the site might hand out more. I don't understand what you mean by EPU, if you mean extreme power user, there is no such class at thors. PU is the highest user class you get, unless you get promoted by a mod to vip or such.

Theory11
06-12-2008, 02:27 AM
thanks again i will tell him

cheers