PDA

View Full Version : what is the best and the worst BT community

LuckIEE
06-12-2008, 02:02 AM
what is the best BT community like in forums the users the mods everyone and also what is the best one too (Not the tracker Just the community)
feel free to express yourself make sure you dont use the same username in that BT site too;)
do you have any specific reason?

mine ?

best is bitme (friendly and had no problems yet)
worst until bitmetv( because i really dont see users there just the mods and elite users and admin i just dont see any users in the forum)

i think we need a list of good and bad community?
LuckIEE

Edit: Rep me if you think this is useful i would like that lol

SgtMajor
06-12-2008, 03:14 AM
There is only 1 winner as in best community for users & staff, but they are having so much fun amongst themselves they don't have time for here to tell you who that is, they are spaced out half the time caring for each other and they even share their fun with each other these days.

As for worst, too many a place to mention, but anywhere where I am not has to be piss poor right, by definition.

robotpirate
06-12-2008, 03:20 AM
i can't really say. i usually join bt trackers for their content, not to forum-whore my life away like some boozing loser.

seppypom
06-12-2008, 03:29 AM
...........not to forum-whore my life away like some boozing loser.

and yet, here you are!

maverick_andy
06-12-2008, 03:32 AM
dunno abt FTN since i m not member there yet. but rite nowFSC is best and active community.

1000possibleclaws
06-12-2008, 03:34 AM
Edit: Rep me if you think this is useful i would like that lol

if i could i would boycott u from every giveaway for writing that sentence..

markupmaster
06-12-2008, 03:35 AM
FSC,iTS,PtN,FTN

They have all proved to have great communities in my opinion..

:)

stupidcrab
06-12-2008, 04:24 AM
Maybe FTN is the BEST
None is worst.No rule to compare.
Some one you feel is the worst? WHY?

sear
06-12-2008, 04:39 AM
well for me which one is best is easy but there are a couple of others I love but their names aren't for public consumption.

Wilton331
06-12-2008, 04:42 AM
In terms of moderators, IMO, What.cd has been quick to follow in the footsteps of Oink. Just really mean people that really have no interest in listening to you. (I mean, why would they? They have the power, right?)

That1Guy
06-12-2008, 04:45 AM
well for me which one is best is easy but there are a couple of others I love but their names aren't for public consumption.

+1 HI sear :P you know me by another name (I tried to get you to spill some beans recently)

sear
06-12-2008, 05:08 AM
hey mate...keep puffin :P

Nemrod
06-12-2008, 05:08 AM
FSC,iTS,PtN,FTN

They have all proved to have great communities in my opinion..

:)

Add SCL and we have a deal. :lol:

markupmaster
06-12-2008, 05:28 AM
Add SCL and we have a deal.

I would have but I put so many already..

:lol:

That1Guy
06-12-2008, 05:34 AM
hey mate...keep puffin :P

Will do :D

The Wanderer
06-12-2008, 06:26 AM
The best BT community imo is the IC one. Very helpful, active, kind and respectful. I have made there many friends whom I trust and cherish their friendship. A very "elite" community too, because almost everybody is member of all the "high level" trackers.

sanjana
06-12-2008, 07:05 AM
FTN, FSC, SCT, Bitspyder, bitmetv, bitme.. all the communities rockz..

Polarbear
06-12-2008, 07:18 AM
Edit: Rep me if you think this is useful i would like that

so you create topics not because you are interested in answers, but to gain rep points?.

you asked a question. a question is rarely useful only the answers are. because of your last sentence i won't give you an answer, sorry.

tnt
06-12-2008, 07:37 AM
lol i give you -1 rep if possible

Mister Moo
06-12-2008, 07:56 AM
Indietorrents by far. All the top sites, ftn, fsc, revolt, ftwr, wheelmods... you see the same people posting in every forum. IT also has the best polls.

TP635
06-12-2008, 08:36 AM
I hardly ever post in tracker's forum. The only BT site that I post is here. This is the BT Community

soulreaper
06-12-2008, 08:38 AM
The best/worst community is purely a matter of perspective. That being said here's mine:-

Best- Cinemageddon.Because their members are so much fun and don't care for the world.

Worst- Bitmetv by a nautical mile. Think of all the nazis that probably survived WW2,they're all staffing there(tequilavip comes to mind). In essence,the community there is almost non-existant.

kuracat
06-12-2008, 12:42 PM
Worst- Bitmetv by a nautical mile. Think of all the nazis that probably survived WW2,they're all staffing there(tequilavip comes to mind). In essence,the community there is almost non-existant.

lol

LuckIEE
06-12-2008, 01:08 PM
The best/worst community is purely a matter of perspective. That being said here's mine:-

Best- Cinemageddon.Because their members are so much fun and don't care for the world.

i agree

Nemrod
06-12-2008, 01:16 PM
I donīt think there is a worst community... what may be awful for my taste sure itīs awesome for the users that participate there, and vice versa. Not everybody like the same things, thanks God... what a boring world would be if we all would like only white and blue colors and nobody would like yellow and green.

LuckIEE
06-12-2008, 02:13 PM
I donīt think there is a worst community... what may be awful for my taste sure itīs awesome for the users that participate there, and vice versa. Not everybody like the same things, thanks God... what a boring world would be if we all would like only white and blue colors and nobody would like yellow and green.

i asked a question in black or white and expect black or white answer not blue yellow and green.
tell us if you like one or you dont vice versa

SaviouR
06-12-2008, 02:41 PM
The community which suits "YOU" the best is more important than some 4-5 speaking or some forum speaking about it .

Also one thing i like to be very clear that :-

More Rarer the Site ≠ More Better Community

Most of the peeps here think more rarer site equals to more better community . Thats the biggest load of shit i have heard since i have been to Bittorrent arena .

For example , for me TiT (it was open signup) was a fantastic communty for "ME" where i enjoyed alot and interacted , and had tons of fun . it does NOT mean that just because i enjoyed my time there means that "YOU" would have enjoyed there as well

as soulreaper said , its a matter of taste and the type of persons who you feel you would like to interact , NOT because some ppl are saying that this-that community is better than xyz .

be it a open signup site or maybe a rare site it depends upon you where your suited more , it depends on your OWN opinion , not someone else's .

stoi
06-12-2008, 02:48 PM
I think that a small tight nit communtiy, where only staff and higher classes can invite, and they do everything, probably has a better community than.

a tracker with a lot of members, that have a worldwide userbase (big communities, more members cant speak english, hand picked communities, 99% can)

Also a specialized tracker, will have a OK community, but then you will get member just talking about that specific subject for the most part, you dont join a movie tracker, to talk about software.

The other aspect is, on a small tight nit tracker, there will be a lot less traders, if any at all. so members are are there, are who they are supposed to be, so can take part in things freely.

On a big tracker, there will be a lot of traders (no getting away from that) so they will be trying to hide under a rock, wont take part in the community, because they dont want to be spotted.

It is pretty hard to get a big tracker 50,000 members+ to have a good community, because of the above reasons.

But then it depends what you want, i would much rather see a tracker with 1000 seeders on the new torrents going at SB speeds, than a tracker with 1 seeder, and no chance of getting many leechers going at dial up.

If you want a community make a community, if you want a tracker, make a tracker, its really hard to get a good mixture of the 2, very good tracker with fast speeds and lots of peers, and a good bustling community where 90% of your members take part in the forums and IRC.

Filesharing has got a good word in there, Sharing, thats why i think that the rules that you cant upload "their" torrents onto other trackers are bollocks, We are all in this together, even if your not a member of 1 tracker, we are all sharing the same shit at the end of the day. and the uploader on that tracker probably got it from elsewhere to start with, so to say its "theirs" is again bollocks.

LuckIEE
06-12-2008, 03:15 PM
Filesharing has got a good word in there, Sharing, thats why i think that the rules that you cant upload "their" torrents onto other trackers are bollocks, We are all in this together, even if your not a member of 1 tracker, we are all sharing the same shit at the end of the day. and the uploader on that tracker probably got it from elsewhere to start with, so to say its "theirs" is again bollocks.

agree to this 100% same shit different trackers :frusty:

lhnz
06-12-2008, 03:35 PM
Indietorrents by far. All the top sites, ftn, fsc, revolt, ftwr, wheelmods... you see the same people posting in every forum. IT also has the best polls.
YES! I totally agree.
I would say Waffles has the greatest community. ;)

But we don't have polls this good and nobody does:

A Vegan Couple forced their child to eat as they do, and now at 12 has a rare bone condition. What do you think?
There's a point where eating shouldn't be a religion.
Well, they were doing it wrong. I eat nothing but salad, and only have a lower sex drive to show for it.
As a vegetarian, I'm offended by this junk. What, no breast milk either?
The problem was that they were level 2 vegans. If they'd raised her as a level 3, she'd be Wonder Woman.
They should be put in prison and forced to eat nothing but pork rinds for their negligence.
Cows are killing the planet. As such, I kill and eat veal to lessen their influence.
They have the right to raise her any way they want. I've raised my kids to vomit upon hearing ska.
For the amount of grain it takes to feed a cow, you can have a huge food fight.
It's not the amazing vegan parents fault. It's the kid's for not being good enough to be a vegan.
Don't give two shits. And as a vegan, I tend to have 8 shits a day. So do the math.

BOOM
06-12-2008, 03:36 PM
I prefer ftn and waffles community!
The worst I prefer do not say.

All the top sites, ftn, fsc, revolt, ftwr, wheelmods... you see the same people posting in every forum.
hahahaha this is true :lol:

ConkiZz
06-12-2008, 04:08 PM
Would say ScT. Very good community!

DV8type
06-12-2008, 06:14 PM
There are a few good communities but there is only ONE great community.imo
:shifty:

kyrcer
06-12-2008, 07:07 PM
There are a few good communities but there is only ONE great community.imo
:shifty: