PDA

View Full Version : TT invite

crackerjack
06-12-2008, 02:05 AM
Have Mercy! anyone, I need a TT soon! Think with your heart! What would Jesus do???

PM Crackerjack now with invite response

The Flying Cow
06-12-2008, 02:25 AM
I don't think making 5+ threads asking for it is going to make it appear mate.

Besides, that is one of the most closed sites there is. You might as well be asking for the rabbit or sharing is caring.

Be patient, don't spam up this section, try to meet like-minded people, and it just might happen. I've made an appeal 2 or 3 months ago and still no success.

It's at times a harsh road, but you gotta take it like a man.

Nicholes
06-12-2008, 03:13 AM
Good one dude....good luck to get TT..

SgtMajor
06-12-2008, 03:18 AM
With your incessant repetitive threads about invite requesting, you are doing the opposite of what you aim to achieve and are actually turning people away from inviting you.

Take a hint from what others do and bump your old threads.

maverick_andy
06-12-2008, 03:24 AM
shut up u lovely boi:D. Jesus told u, to hav contend with what u hv
makin such thread wil not make u to get invite. :lol:

@VillageShaman (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/villageshaman-94480)

Still i dnt hv TT. but i knw i wil get it thru someday. Hope v both wil get thru:)

tknaught
06-12-2008, 04:50 AM
Join some other music trackers like Waffles or DB9, be active and contribute, show people that you could be a valuable member and you will have a much better chance of getting in than you have with making lots of begging threads.

Also, you should think about whether you really need TT that much or if you are being attracted by its rareness. You can get quite a lot of electronic music from STMusic, DB9, TranceBits, etc and they are not so hard to get into. Use the time you save to listen to more music.

ISashaI
06-12-2008, 04:53 AM
You can try elektronik too is a wonderfull house tracker :)

maverick_andy
06-12-2008, 05:06 AM
everyone interested to give advice to other:D

crackerjack
06-12-2008, 02:22 PM
bump