PDA

View Full Version : Please someone help with SCC

haiducul
06-13-2008, 06:23 PM
Just moments ago I reset my password because I forgot it and when I tried to log on it said my account was disabled :cry:.Anybody with SCC please post here so that I can PM you to give you account info and ask somebody there what happened:cry:.I swear that I did not cheat or did anything bad.

Zaxx
06-13-2008, 06:44 PM
SCC doesn't ban members just for changing their PW...if you changed your email too, then yeah you got banned prolly.

markupmaster
06-13-2008, 06:50 PM
Go to their irc...

LoKaLiRi
06-13-2008, 07:12 PM
the only way is to go to their IRC Channel :)

haiducul
06-13-2008, 07:46 PM
i didn't change the mail

jam0980tr
06-13-2008, 09:25 PM
Just moments ago I reset my password because I forgot it and when I tried to log on it said my account was disabled :cry:.Anybody with SCC please post here so that I can PM you to give you account info and ask somebody there what happened:cry:.I swear that I did not cheat or did anything bad.

Well if you was clean i can help you but, i just checked your profile
you had giveaways so i can't help you sorry..

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-giveaway-scc-298746

Ghostbusters
06-13-2008, 10:53 PM

ouch...

IdolEyes787
06-13-2008, 10:58 PM

Yeah man I was waiting for that shoe to drop.
I have nothing against you personally but you kind of deserve to lose your account.

jam0980tr
06-13-2008, 11:10 PM

I have nothing against you personally but you kind of deserve to lose your account.

mate well i don't know u, but this is file sharing talk, we have got rights to say what we feel like..

deserve to lose your account

Can you explain more plz this bit, i fully don't understand you. and what did i say wrong. :huh:

IdolEyes787
06-13-2008, 11:49 PM

mate well i don't know u, but this is file sharing talk, we have got right say what we feel like..

deserve to lose your account

Can you explain more plz this bit, i fully don't understand you. and what did i say wrong. :huh:

You (jam0980tr) did nothing wrong and I'm sorry that I gave that impression.
I was really agreeing with you.
What I should have written was "I have nothing against you personally haiducul but you kind of deserve to lose your account".

And by "waiting for the other shoe to drop" I meant that, although I chose not to, I was expecting someone to bring haiducul's past activities to light.
I knew about them because I did what you or any conscientious member would do, I reviewed previous posts before offering him any aid.
I hope that clears it up,if it doesn't pm me and I will try to explain better.:)

slimdogp
06-14-2008, 02:14 AM
Canadian explanations ftw

killercam101
06-14-2008, 02:20 AM
people have got their what.cd accounts disabled for giveaways I guess you can add SCC users too

slimdogp
06-14-2008, 03:03 AM
scc users have been getting disabled for giveaways for a long time, and many people. They're not as active as searching them out as what.cd, but its happened to alot of people. Not to say that is the reason for disable in this case.. i dunno

CHS
06-14-2008, 04:26 PM
Hihi, this is a trade gone bad. Lock please. :)