PDA

View Full Version : y did S** open signup's?

stitched
06-14-2008, 07:47 AM
well just for the sake of discussing,i am not trying to put down S**, i just wanted to know,of course there is always an obvious answer its their site they can do whatever they want with it
to be honest i am just fedup of the excuses a few sites give
if u say u dont know whats S**,here is a hint **L..:P

S** doesnt allow their webpage link posted anywhere,
doesnt allow traders,
a lot of traders were disabled because they had traded in the past,a lot of other so called positives about the sites ,and the reason given is (<b>forgive my spellings,grammer and caps....i am not very smart in the head)"THEY ARE BUILDING A TIGHT KNIT COMMUNITY" "THEY CANT PUT THE SECURITY OF THEIR EXISTING MEMBERS AT RISK""TRADERS ARE A BIG SECURITY THREAT" (for a web page which opened less they 1 year before,they must be greatfull for who ever even signup to their site)"TRADERS CAN POTENTIALLY TRADE THEIR ACCOUNT TO RIAA OR SOME ANTI-PIRACY ORG"....million other reasons.......well of course anti-traders dance to their tunes gagaga.....
and what do they do for the 3rd time?, they "OPEN SIGN UP'S"......how does it all balance the equation? how can people really buy all these fake ideals used by various people?....i think the only ideal a user should believe in is to seed back everything they leech,of course that means an honest user....

its all about protecting one's self
its not a bad thing but atleast dont lie to the members telling "they are there for the community" and they are doing us a favour by having created their site
if one of these so called MOD'S are caught by riaa and given a chance to trade for the whole user base for letting him go free....we all know what would he/she choose...i am not saying i would do any different....if i were them i wouldnt lie to the members......
the users are here to share files, the rest are here to make money, its more like protecting their investment so they sell all sort of crap and ANTI-TRADERS buy it, and start enforcing it on other members ,like they are chosen by god....

whats amazing is all these anti-traders,who spoke sooo much of the community and ideals and security,....not even ONE ANTI-TRADER wants to know why was their soo called close knit community was potentially put at risk?, and all these people are spamming in every trading thread "DONT TRADE ", "WE ARE HERE FOR THE COMMUNITY"
"IF THE MODS WANT TO DISABLE TRADERS or NOT INVITE TRADERS TO THEIR SITES, GO AHEAD ,JUsT DONT GIVE LAME EXCUSES HERE THAT U R DOING IT FOR THE BETTER OF THE COMMUNITY,AND THEY ARE SECURITY THREAT

anwyas coming back to the original question " y did they open sign up's ? they had to make more money, and they didnt really care about no one's security and no one complains and after a few days they start all over again justifying bragging their actions of having disabled a few traders,because they are security threat.
if some one else thinks different i am ready for a brainwash, i had a lot of time to waste ,sorry if this was too lengthy

robotpirate
06-14-2008, 08:01 AM
they said they needed more peers for their torrents.

why you don't know how to use a period properly?

stitched
06-14-2008, 08:11 AM
why you don't know how to use a period properly?

well i just typed this long useless post, and later it was hard to edit and make it readable ,since it was too long and confusing
,anywas i just posted it

ovisan
06-14-2008, 08:17 AM
In my opinion its just like hundreds other trackers

tX
06-14-2008, 09:03 AM
Looks like someone's angry because his account's trade worth has dropped...

t0mmy
06-14-2008, 11:52 AM
why do you care so much, the site needed more activity torrent wise, this is the way to do it in a quick fix

invite420
06-14-2008, 11:55 AM
why do you care so much, the site needed more activity torrent wise, this is the way to do it in a quick fix

Looks like someone's angry because his account's trade worth has dropped...

+1

Site needs to open again 18000 spots

z7x
06-14-2008, 12:14 PM
ehhe an other cry baby coming up with stupid reasons and lies.

we did open up to give users chance to join, and for the peers sake. This has nothing to do with money at any point.
Have any of you ever seen us asking for donations ? no i thought so.

This is only for the peers sake. to keep our exclusive packs up as long as possible.

i dont know why i bother typing in here to be honest, but i still did.

anyhow stop making up lies, it doesnt fit you.

tarkovsky7
06-14-2008, 12:35 PM
can someone pm me and tell me what S**** is and maybe a link.

Thanks

The Flying Cow
06-14-2008, 01:02 PM
Maybe he's frustrated that he didn't manage to jump in while they were open.

Ces't la vie.

Stop whining, and pathetically attempting to argue your "trader" case. Just do what other people do, and have patience, and you'll join everywhere you "dream" of without the need for any of that merchantlike bullshit.

Artemis
06-14-2008, 01:11 PM
well i just typed this long useless post, and later it was hard to edit and make it readable ,since it was too long and confusing
,anywas i just posted it

Sorry to hear about your A.D.D. :blink:

robotpirate
06-14-2008, 01:14 PM
This is only for the peers sake. to keep our exclusive packs up as long as possible.

i noticed one of your packs was taken from another tracker.

z7x
06-14-2008, 01:19 PM

You will be surprised how many packs does get taken from us, do we cry ?

Polarbear
06-14-2008, 01:21 PM

holy shit. i also noticed some files were taken from the scene. :O

SgtMajor
06-14-2008, 02:02 PM

Which wasn't claimed as an ScL exclusive, as it was posted by a user for other members to enjoy, cos they can, not upped by an ScL uploader.

jasperr
06-14-2008, 04:45 PM
well Stitched,

since you feel obligated to inform us all of how staff is scamming the communities they hold so dear with lies, and money requests, exc.. do you have any proof of this !?? or is it solely your opinion??... if you have proof the show us... if not STFU!!! it's that simple.. I for one am not gonna even consider some jaded traders opinion as .. "THAT'S THE WAY IT IS".. obliviously your misinformed and misguided m8..

S*L have done this for the betterment of the community, plain and simple! as its no secret their UB was small and as such needed room to grow, to become a more healthier tracker community.. and this was the way they needed to do it.. I feel bad that trade values for that site have dropped... (not really) but, deal with that.. when we find the traders they will just disappear in the night... (poof)...thats all ..

so, this thread is totally dumb.... it has no merit, its only one persons opinion... and nothing is gonna come out of it... except flaming..

so sad.. :(

stitched
06-14-2008, 05:39 PM
umm fine if every one here does feel i am wrong i must probablly be....i wasnt really whining because its trade value dropped....i havent traded in many months,i have everything i want for now.

if you think that i ever bothered to write this long post just because i want to lie about some site, or because i feel saD that its trade value is dropped i cant make u change the way u feel about me or traders in general,
it is also possible that if not 100% true my post might have 30% of truth in it.

ehhe an other cry baby coming up with stupid reasons and lies.

we did open up to give users chance to join, and for the peers sake. This has nothing to do with money at any point.
Have any of you ever seen us asking for donations ? no i thought so.

i dont know why i bother typing in here to be honest, but i still did.

anyhow stop making up lies, it doesnt fit you.

ok i am a cry baby,i come up with stupid reasons and i am lying (we will see about that later on)

this has nuthing to do with money...REALLY!! wow that belivable and very TRUTHFULL,anything and everything that men do has to directly or indiretly linked to MONEY,its a fact

yes i do agree it is possbile that it was done only for the peers sake

The current user account limit (2,500) has been reached.

How are you gonna get more peers with such a low number of open spots?

since u have already posted this would u care to explain y were a few accounts disabled because a few users had traded in the past...of course u dont owe me an explanation,i am a nobody, but most of the times the reasons were, traders put your community at risk,

like i said if not 100% true it is possible that i am speaking 30% or 20% or 5% truth....well whats true for some one might not be true for some one else...u cant really call some one a lair,i was trying to be honest if my honesty is not good enough for u i understand ,but u simply cant call me a lair because we believe in differnt things .

ok i just realised i in my first post i claim they are lying and havent really explained about it, well i might not be 100%right i never am ......soo who ever reads my post should decide for themselves whats true and whats not .forgive my ignorance and me being stupid

SenorBubbz
06-14-2008, 05:54 PM

SgtMajor
06-14-2008, 06:25 PM

Figures were much different yesterday, and they will change again in the not too distant future.

Things just need to settle down for a while before the doors are re-opened.

The-Stig
06-14-2008, 06:33 PM
ok i am a cry baby,i come up with stupid reasons and i am lying (we will see about that later on)

this has nuthing to do with money...REALLY!! wow that belivable and very TRUTHFULL,anything and everything that men do has to directly or indiretly linked to MONEY,its a fact

it cant be . you still live with your parents :rolleyes:

The Flying Cow
06-14-2008, 06:34 PM
What the sargeant means is yesterday the userbase was locked @ 1800 or 1900 members.

They might expand (which IMO would be wise). So be patient, you trackeraddicts. Go smoke some other tracker for the time being..

stitched
06-14-2008, 06:52 PM

it cant be . you still live with your parents :rolleyes:

yes i doo stay with my parents and since u r soo smart u know i was just talking about a torrent site...i realised i wasted soo much of time typing this. i hope i dont make these mistakes again....all these days i tot i wasnt mature enough to post in the lounge, now i think i am too old to be posting in bittorrent.

BlueLabel
06-14-2008, 08:08 PM

do you want me to start counting the packs that stolen from ScL??
maybe you had in mind that the packs were uploaded to both trackers by the same uploader??

puckface
06-14-2008, 08:16 PM
wow.

a) there are VERY FEW original packs, they're mostly all stolen whether you admit it or not
b) stop arguing you're all starting to sound like fools arguing over pointless things

BlueLabel
06-14-2008, 08:26 PM
wow.

a) there are VERY FEW original packs, they're mostly all stolen whether you admit it or not
b) stop arguing you're all starting to sound like fools arguing over pointless things

you know best

puckface
06-14-2008, 08:33 PM
wow.

you know best

you are correct. thank you. have a nice day.