PDA

View Full Version : Listen Up And Read

podgey
08-14-2003, 09:36 PM
be aware on kazaa with mp3s my mate wanted the new gareth gates song sunshine so i did a filtered search (artist and name of the song) and i got 8 choices of it and each file had the same users in for each file it has got to be the riaa logging ips and plus the file was unchained melody!!!

be carefull :ph34r: i dont care anyway im in the uk!!! ;)

thedirtyd
08-14-2003, 11:05 PM
what was the username?

bulio
08-16-2003, 03:14 PM
uhhhh, coudn't understant that one... maybe you collapsed the song to c how many ppl were dling it. :blink:

podgey
08-16-2003, 07:51 PM
uhhhh, coudn't understant that one... maybe you collapsed the song to c how many ppl were dling it. no i searched for the song and about 6 different choices came up different sizes with the same amount of user so i checked what users had the files and all the users were the same it must have been an ip trap!!!

j4y3m
08-16-2003, 08:04 PM
No Offencew But Is Your Friend A Girl Or Gay :rolleyes:

ghost944
08-16-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by stupidguy@16 August 2003 - 21:04
A gay :lol: ;) ;) ;) :(

Skank
08-16-2003, 10:11 PM
Thats rich...lol

cosmic doobie
08-16-2003, 10:14 PM
:blink:

Try D/loading decent music - RIAA shitbags only protect crap music :P

podgey
08-17-2003, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by ghost944+16 August 2003 - 20:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ghost944 &#064; 16 August 2003 - 20:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-stupidguy@16 August 2003 - 21:04
A gay :lol: ;) ;) ;) :(

lol no comment [/b][/quote]

Jack Valenti Sucks
08-17-2003, 09:59 AM
Hey, I have had the same shit happen to me. I was tring to download some song I had heard once on the radio, I think it was "Where is the Love" and the same users showed up in all of the listings. Here are some of them...

mysterman053@kazaa
tomvo551@kazaa
k++_www.kazaakPP.com062@kazaa
surferchick1@kazza

Ya know, this shit really pisses me off. What needs to be done is to have the next version of K++ come with an option to automatically receive files from sources with different usernames only... and to make that work, we will obviously need to change the whole Kazza client so that every user gets a different default username... instead of [email protected] or whatever. I really think that will work.

P.S. We need to set up a GIANT server for music in Ukraine. They are a special 301 country, which means they don&#39;t respect or follow US copyrights AT ALL. Then we will see what the RIAA morons try to do.

P.P.S Does this site use some type of IP blocking so most RIAA and MPAA comps can&#39;t log in?

DasScoot
08-18-2003, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by Jack Valenti Sucks@17 August 2003 - 09:59
Ya know, this shit really pisses me off. What needs to be done is to have the next version of K++ come with an option to automatically receive files from sources with different usernames only... and to make that work, we will obviously need to change the whole Kazza client so that every user gets a different default username... instead of [email protected] or whatever. I really think that will work.

Eh? That would only make it easier for the *AA to identify people it wants to sue. I don&#39;t know why user names are even in there, let alone why people want to put their own names on them.

.::Twiztid HaZe::.
08-18-2003, 06:08 AM
Correct me if i&#39;m wrong...but if you download a song from the riaa (like in an ip trap) wouldn&#39;t that mean that the riaa is sharing that song, thus breaking their own copyrights/principles?

RealitY
08-18-2003, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by Jack Valenti Sucks@17 August 2003 - 10:59

P.S. We need to set up a GIANT server for music in Ukraine. They are a special 301 country, which means they don&#39;t respect or follow US copyrights AT ALL. Then we will see what the RIAA morons try to do.
The Fast Track Network is decentralized si in theory that would not work and can not be done.

Already being done in Palastine.

Correct me if i&#39;m wrong...but if you download a song from the riaa (like in an ip trap) wouldn&#39;t that mean that the riaa is sharing that song, thus breaking their own copyrights/principles?
In theroy No since its theirs, although it would be very easy to argue that they released the copyright since as the owner they offered it for sharing, this would be a useless tactic.

They are actually collecting data on people by downloading off those who do not have permission to upload/distribute the material, which may be hard to prove as well as we may see in the Jane Doe vs, RIAA (http://www.slyck.com/news.php?story=214) at hand.

wormless
08-19-2003, 01:15 AM
but u can get a dvd rewriter and copy dvds from a renting pace like we did then they cant get ya