PDA

View Full Version : usenet vs freeleech torrent sites

The-Stig
06-16-2008, 05:31 AM
why would anyone still pay for usenet when quality freeleech forever torrent site exists ? i mean think about it ,leech leech and leech without having to pay for anything . free filesharing FTW

FTN ,thegft are examples of free usenet like torrent sites

paying for usenet is for n00bs :dry:

1000possibleclaws
06-16-2008, 05:52 AM
wow GFTracker has over 5k active torrents already.. I had no idea it was so great lol. The pretimes are pretty amazing as well! I can't believe I've barely used my account there, that's one tracker I'm certainly gonna start contributing to. If they do a design overhaul I can easily see them becoming a top tracker soon :D

Artemis
06-16-2008, 06:16 AM
why would anyone still pay for usenet when quality freeleech forever torrent site exists ? i mean think about it ,leech leech and leech without having to pay for anything . free filesharing FTW

did we get lost on the way to the bt section or is this a random brain fart ? :naughty:

Alien5
06-16-2008, 06:40 AM
hoi sum cnt ivite me to GFTracker thnx bai...

tralalala
06-17-2008, 07:02 AM
I'll give ya one for your soul. Seriously.. I've tried trading that way not long ago, though the other side thought his soul rawked and therefor would not trade me it... :pinchglag:

So, I'll invite you to that site, if you swear not to cheat, scam, or buttrape anyone on their site, like. Deal?

Artemis
06-17-2008, 08:03 AM
I'll give ya one for your soul. Seriously.. I've tried trading that way not long ago, though the other side thought his soul rawked and therefor would not trade me it...

lemme guess, it was zaa that thought his soul rawked :blink:

The Flying Cow
06-17-2008, 09:08 AM
Zaa has sold his soul to Baal many a year ago

tralalala
06-17-2008, 10:31 AM
He auctioned it on eBay..

The cawk that thought his soul rawked left the Lounge after a quick peek around.. Saw there were too many gay and spam lords here.. So he gay-ve-up...

The Flying Cow
06-17-2008, 10:43 AM
^:earl:

Zaa made a deal with the demon, "Gimme all high level tracker", and the daemon said "Fair enough".

In this way he gave away his soul.

tralalala
06-17-2008, 07:19 PM
What about the Daemon's Tools? :huh:

:badabumdeesh:

brotherdoobie
06-17-2008, 07:30 PM

Actually, debating file sharing methods, and clients is for n00bs. Those who know... know.

No?

-bd :yup:

The Flying Cow
06-17-2008, 07:55 PM
Spoken like a true Master of the doobie.

Detale
06-18-2008, 04:08 AM

Actually, debating file sharing methods, and clients is for n00bs. Those who know... know.

No?

-bd :yup:
Well said homeboy, and uh yeah this belongs on the other side of town fur shure