PDA

View Full Version : Like Impossible Request FTN

HÅkÅñ SHÜkÜR™
06-16-2008, 11:49 PM
yes it is like adream for everyone :whistling but is it impossible :ermm: maybe it is just adream but i think that it is not impossible :rolleyes: anyway nothing impossible in FST :fst: hmmm :whistling i dont know what can i say but.. iam trying to get in FTN

SenorBubbz
06-17-2008, 12:42 AM
You don't know what to say?

How about:
A good reason why anyone should invite you
Why you want to get in FTN besides the no ratio and high-level facts
Some proof that you're a good user
Speedtests and tracker screenshots

That's just some things you can say, there are many more that would increase your chances.

The Flying Cow
06-17-2008, 12:59 AM
Yeah it's just a dream. Impossible.

killercam101
06-17-2008, 12:59 AM
naked pictures helps too and they (F*N) don't discriminate against man boobs

IdolEyes787
06-17-2008, 01:02 AM
Speedtests and ratio proofs aren't going to get you into FTN or anything else of consequence HelpeR.The last thing most of these sites are looking for is more upload speed .
If you want to get into FTN you start by being more than just another faceless user and become involved in the communities that you are a member of.
People will get to know and value you .
You will find that to get what you want friends are more important than statics any day.

You can send naked pictures to me though.:naughty:

Dr_Maof
06-17-2008, 02:34 AM
forget about it m8

moka
06-17-2008, 02:36 AM
hope u get it someday man

R3bel
06-17-2008, 03:00 AM
what its so special about it, is it because a rare tracker or what?

F33NY
06-17-2008, 03:57 AM

To most people the only reason they wish to get into FTN is because of the 24/7 freeleech no ratio system that they run. That, or to have a big e-dick. But what's the point of having a big e-dick if there's nothing to stick it into if you know what I mean.

jayz707
06-17-2008, 05:45 AM
what is your real REASON to get in to FTN?

Disme
06-17-2008, 07:00 AM
Am I the only one that gets a little irritated when he sees this kind of requests?

First of all: Read my sig, says it all!
Second: If you can't put any effort in making a request, how can you persuade a possible inviter that you will put more effort into being an active member once you get invited. It's sad other people have to tell you how to make requests that might possibly be succesfull.
Third: If you help me with my 'dream' (you find it in my title), I'll help you with yours.

Nothing more to say. Better close this and forget about it.

HÅkÅñ SHÜkÜR™
06-17-2008, 07:35 AM
You don't know what to say?

How about:
A good reason why anyone should invite you
Why you want to get in FTN besides the no ratio and high-level facts
Some proof that you're a good user
Speedtests and tracker screenshots

That's just some things you can say, there are many more that would increase your chances.

ofcourse when anyone wanted to invite me i will pm him everything :fst:

wevotedno
06-17-2008, 07:49 AM
Also i am pretty sure that religious extremities are most appreciated and seeked for. You are in for sure.

HÅkÅñ SHÜkÜR™
06-17-2008, 07:59 AM

it is not about rarety or level :noes: look... FTN is a Integrated community :fst: it is the real beauty :whistling as Nicolas Cage said in that movie (Next ) you dont want to add anything .you dont want to delete anything. you dont want to change anything :fst: It Is FTN Like the beauty , everything in FTN cant compare with anything in the others communities , communities. trackers. staff . style.ratio system , everything.. everything in FTN is not just great.. but the greatest , so FTN became a impossible dream :whistling

mundz
06-17-2008, 08:05 AM
Sorry i am not a sinic but how do you know its such wonderful comunity if your not a part of it ?

HÅkÅñ SHÜkÜR™
06-17-2008, 08:12 AM
Sorry i am not a sinic but how do you know its such wonderful comunity if your not a part of it ?

hahahahaha :lol: believe me i am not part of it , but who does not knows how is FTN :fst:

The Flying Cow
06-17-2008, 09:19 AM
As I said, an impossible dream.

Better lock the thread, too.

MadIrish
06-17-2008, 09:27 AM

it is not about rarety or level :noes: look... FTN is a Integrated community :fst: it is the real beauty :whistling as Nicolas Cage said in that movie (Next ) you dont want to add anything .you dont want to delete anything. you dont want to change anything :fst: It Is FTN Like the beauty , everything in FTN cant compare with anything in the others communities , communities. trackers. staff . style.ratio system , everything.. everything in FTN is not just great.. but the greatest , so FTN became a impossible dream :whistling

For goodness sake, its just a torrent site you know, abeit a pretty good one, not utopia. :whistling

mundz
06-17-2008, 10:21 AM
There are many great forum communities on the net, lots aimed at computer based discusssions. I think you need to loose the act that you want to be part of this fantastic community im almost sure no one believes you. I'm guessing your like everyone else that wants an invite to FTN. You want it becuase its hard to get into, probally offers great speeds, pretimes, etc.

The way i see it your only option into that group is though talking to people and making the right friends. Period.

Threads like this more then likely lower your chances.

All of the above is purely IMO of course :-).

Disme
06-17-2008, 11:40 AM
All of the above is purely IMO of course :-).

I second that :yup:

The Flying Cow
06-17-2008, 12:21 PM
I know you think since people are posting here that you're getting free bumps so there's more chances that someone will invite you to this impossible dream.

Guess what, the more people come on here to flame you, the more will be drawn here. Pretty soon, you will be put against the wall and people will start throwing rotten vegetables at you.

For your own sake I'd say quit while you're ahead. This is not the way to present yourself, or to ask for an FTN invite. More likely following mundz's advice you'll get there, if at all.

HÅkÅñ SHÜkÜR™
06-17-2008, 12:29 PM
enough guys