Theory11
06-17-2008, 10:41 AM
please I want ptn invite

can u write a bit more about urself? :frusty:

SkullForce
06-17-2008, 10:49 AM
please I want ptn invite

Like giving poem, count previously know features about the tracker and kissing asses ?!

Disme
06-17-2008, 11:36 AM
Who doesn't ?!!!
/fixed

Like giving poem, count previously know features about the tracker and kissing asses ?!

One word of advice: Start using another online translator cause you make no sense at all.

Theory11
06-17-2008, 12:06 PM

:dry: dude wTH? hey im trying to help that guy ok? why the sarcasm?

Gothicraider
06-17-2008, 12:25 PM
^^ cauz some people always finds an innovative way of growing there post count :D

P.s. for PTN I know some guys down on fst are reqruiter for PTN if u know them just forward your best 4 profile links and a reason why u want the same. If u donn know them ask ur friends, they might help you. In short just look for proper channel or ur thread will be getting spammed in future. :)

SkullForce
06-17-2008, 12:54 PM
I don't want to upset members here, but these are the key lately in FST
And about the Language, i don't see anything in my superior post, and english is my third lang, dude ;)

Theory11
06-17-2008, 01:15 PM
^^ cauz some people always finds an innovative way of growing there post count :D

P.s. for PTN I know some guys down on fst are reqruiter for PTN if u know them just forward your best 4 profile links and a reason why u want the same. If u donn know them ask ur friends, they might help you. In short just look for proper channel or ur thread will be getting spammed in future. :)

gothic bid on my hot body!! monster won't bid :(

@skullforce - k no offence taken

@ahmedrswe (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/ahmedrswe-203642) - can you answer the following 2 questions

• What is your BitTorrent experience?

• What do you think you can offer to this tracker?