PDA

View Full Version : (REQ) Lossless Tracker

That1Guy
06-17-2008, 09:39 PM
I dont care about levels, I just would like a quality tracker dedicated to lossless. I already have what and waffles, but FLAC is growing on me, so im looking to broaden my resources.

I can show screenshots or give direct links to profiles at some quality sites ;).
I know how to keep a ratio, follow the rules and respect the communities I am a part of.

Thanks if anyone can help :)

fatcat69
06-17-2008, 09:41 PM
I dont care about levels, I just would like a quality tracker dedicated to lossless. I already have what and waffles, but FLAC is growing on me, so im looking to broaden my resources.

I can show screenshots or give direct links to profiles at some quality sites ;).
I know how to keep a ratio, follow the rules and respect the communities I am a part of.

Thanks if anyone can help :)

Damnit you beat me to posting about one.

/me wants one too.

:lol:

May the best user win!

muhaha

Na give him it first so I can see what its like from him before I take a cruise on it :happy:

That1Guy
06-17-2008, 09:44 PM
Let it be known, I know Fatcat, and know that he is looking for lossless also, and I gave him permission to highjack my thread :P

(why make two threads when we can share 1 :P)

fatcat69
06-17-2008, 10:00 PM
Let it be known, I know Fatcat, and know that he is looking for lossless also, and I gave him permission to highjack my thread :P

(why make two threads when we can share 1 :P)

Fo shizzle

it was hailing here today btw, you better be enjoying that sun :P

puckface
06-17-2008, 10:36 PM
Really, take it from a person who uses FLAC exclusively. Youre better off with what or waffles. Much better selection, more files, logs and cues. What else do you need?

except levels.

fatcat69
06-17-2008, 10:39 PM
Really, take it from a person who uses FLAC exclusively. Youre better off with what or waffles. Much better selection, more files, logs and cues. What else do you need?

except levels.

Im not on either ><

or well i used to be...hmmm letme go see if my accounts still exist

plus dont those both have like 50,000 users?

thats a whole lotta people. :ermm:

puckface
06-17-2008, 10:42 PM
I didn't know lots of people was a bad thing. My mistake.

fatcat69
06-17-2008, 10:46 PM
I didn't know lots of people was a bad thing. My mistake.

It has pros and cons

More people = more seeds = older torrents last longer

Con:
not that secure, community doesnt really exist

But ya i just checked got both still...but they dont have that much flac wise...oh well make do with what you have i suppose :-)

pandora has distracted me lol:lol:

That1Guy
06-17-2008, 11:14 PM

except levels.
I never said I NEEDED anything. I said a was looking to BROADEN my sources.

P.S. I already has levels kthx

puckface
06-17-2008, 11:38 PM

except levels.

twas a rhetorical question.

cheers

That1Guy
06-17-2008, 11:53 PM

twas a rhetorical question.

cheers
:cheers:

fatcat69
06-18-2008, 02:10 AM
/me wants to listen to some tool with a beer right about now.

oh wait....i already am lol

That1Guy
06-18-2008, 06:35 AM
/me wants to listen to some tool with a beer right about now.

oh wait....i already am lol
But was the "tool" lossless? :pizza:

zedex
06-18-2008, 08:49 AM
there is a open lossles tracker , speeds are not great but its good to start with ....

http://zombtracker.the-zomb.com/signup.php

enjoy :D

That1Guy
06-18-2008, 09:16 AM
there is a open lossles tracker , speeds are not great but its good to start with ....

http://zombtracker.the-zomb.com/signup.php

enjoy :D
Thanks, but "ZOMB Torrents is for sharing non-commercial lossless music. You may not upload:

&#187; Copyrighted Commercially released CDs and DVDs. Including Out Of Print releases.

Ill still check it out though, thx for the heads up :)

John1988
06-18-2008, 11:11 AM
if u promisse to use the site i can invite u in the begining of the month :naughty:

That1Guy
06-28-2008, 09:14 PM
if u promisse to use the site i can invite u in the begining of the month :naughty:

If you are talking about P***** (i dont know their rules and am to lazy to look) than I think I have a friend that said he would invite me around the same time. If that falls through I'll hit you up, I wouldn't request something I wont use :) .

If you are talking about that other tracker...... then sure I will use it :P