PDA

View Full Version : Tt

EV0LUTI0N
06-17-2008, 10:44 PM
I love long walks on the beach and I've been rather lonely lately and been taking the dog for walks. I'm looking for a friend that can correspond and by email show me the way into TR,TL and Bitme. If you can do this I offer my long lasting friendship. I can bring you into my circle of friends and you may find yourself into TT

puckface
06-17-2008, 10:45 PM
Too bad I hate people huh?

killercam101
06-18-2008, 12:24 AM
everyone loves long walks on the beach..but how about having your assistant crack ice on your chest?

Enlightened
06-18-2008, 12:45 AM
I love long walks on the beach and I've been rather lonely lately and been taking the dog for walks. I'm looking for a friend that can correspond and by email show me the way into TR,TL and Bitme. If you can do this I offer my long lasting friendship. I can bring you into my circle of friends and you may find yourself into TT

Try E-Harmony or Match.com for companionship:lol:

I think U are in the "wrong " Forum, U need a "hook-up" Forum....Dude

The Flying Cow
06-18-2008, 12:57 AM
everyone loves long walks on the beach..but how about having your assistant crack ice on your chest?

:lol:

The template is copied verbatim from dunson's FTN request.

Sorry OP, it's been used, it's not reusable. At least not with any success. Besides I doubt people in TT have any need for your companionship, darling.

colombianino
06-18-2008, 03:15 AM
aawwwww how sweet, but its been heard before, so i don't think people will buy it. if you are gonna copy it edit a little.... ;).

j/k make up your own unike stuff mate, that surely works. and i don't see the point as you ARE trading

EV0LUTI0N
06-18-2008, 03:04 PM
You guys could f up a wet dream

Disme
06-18-2008, 03:27 PM
I don't want to be your friend ... sorry ... NOT!!!