PDA

View Full Version : No More F****cking Screecthing Posts!

Adster
08-15-2003, 02:38 AM
Please I am asking you nicely no more posts like

My mps3 a f*cked up
my music screeches

My music as Loops

my music has beeps

songs are renamed wrongley

songs play the same track all the time

Is the the RIAA doing this??

NO ITS NOT its BULLSHIT RUMOUR!!

read the damm pinned thread about soulseek christ sake please

Gutter
08-15-2003, 02:44 AM
Well spoken!

Also, just to add to Hogsters rant,

PLEASE use the search feature.

EnJoi
08-15-2003, 02:45 AM
thank GOD fuckin noobs whining and wailing about this shit

BigBank_Hank
08-15-2003, 02:49 AM
Man you are preaching to the choir on this one. I suggested a pinned topic about this but it got shot down, so we just gotta bare with them. I say we take answering them in shifts that way the same person doesn't have to do it all the time. Myself and Crumbcat have done the latest ones. Who wants to take the next shift?

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
08-15-2003, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@14 August 2003 - 21:49
Man you are preaching to the choir on this one. I suggested a pinned topic about this but it got shot down, so we just gotta bare with them. I say we take answering them in shifts that way the same person doesn't have to do it all the time. Myself and Crumbcat have done the latest ones. Who wants to take the next shift?
:D I will handle them this weekend. :D

Ahhhhh....you will not see this kind of Spirit on the other Planets.

:P Eat it MovieWorld. :P

BigBank_Hank
08-15-2003, 03:09 AM
Atta boy FC way to show team sprit. :P

dmorgan89
08-15-2003, 11:39 AM
i'll take up for the n00bs and the people who really want to know about the screeching music, just like the matrix realoaded and the virus posts. If you dont like them.

:o dont read them... :blink:

no one makes you guys click on the topic. you guys think it's your job to make fun of the noobs and ruin thier topics. If it gets out of hand enough to were it needs to stop................. let a mod take care of it. you do not rule this forum.

Celerystalksme
08-15-2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by dmorgan89@15 August 2003 - 21:39
i'll take up for the n00bs and the people who really want to know about the screeching music, just like the matrix realoaded and the virus posts. If you dont like them.

:o dont read them... :blink:

no one makes you guys click on the topic. you guys think it's your job to make fun of the noobs and ruin thier topics. If it gets out of hand enough to were it needs to stop................. let a mod take care of it. you do not rule this forum.
http://asdfg.mine.nu/~rehabdoll/pics/124048.jpg

dmorgan89
08-15-2003, 12:14 PM
:huh: thanks for showing me my status as a n00b.

<_< i guess when it comes to understanding you guys. i&#39;ll always be a n00b at that. :D

i just dont understand it. if you guys don&#39;t like them then why to you read them?

Celerystalksme
08-15-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by dmorgan89@15 August 2003 - 22:14
:huh: thanks for showing me my status as a n00b.

<_< i guess when it comes to understanding you guys. i&#39;ll always be a n00b at that. :D

i just dont understand it. if you guys don&#39;t like them then why to you read them?
I like using pretty pictures... :D

[B][O][T]
08-15-2003, 09:30 PM
Let&#39;s see if the Pinned Topic will help :blink:
Atleast I hope so :rolleyes:

http://www.home.no/brand/ok.jpg

BOT