PDA

View Full Version : FB question

zo6vetteboy
06-19-2008, 10:47 AM
Can someone on here point me in the right direction?Ive been unable to access the internet for the past few months and today I try to login my FB account and it now says that this account has been disabled, we don't need you.Is there a irc channel that isn't invite only or any FB staff on here, if so msg me so I can provide some details about the account in question.Thanks

zo6vetteboy
06-20-2008, 11:04 AM
Any members of FB that could ask staff there about my account since Im unable to contact them myself?any help would be appreciated, I didn't have that impressive of a ratio as its a small tracker with my connection sucking alot of ass I couldn't seed much.So I know I wasn't disabled for trading or cheating...

06-20-2008, 11:38 AM
you got disabled for inactivity

make ur inviter or any one u know member there pm the staff and say to them to enable ur account and they will do :D

zo6vetteboy
06-20-2008, 01:06 PM
Thats what a few ppl told me about FB that they disable after like 10 days of no activity, I was away on holiday and didn't think to park my account as I thought it was 4 weeks as with other trackers.