PDA

View Full Version : nead help in polishtracker

PRINCE
06-20-2008, 08:41 AM
i get this msg

Nieprzeczytane informacje

Aby móc korzystać z PolishTracker.org wymagamy aby użytkownicy znali FAQ, Regulamin oraz najnowsze informacje.
W związku z tym konieczne jest, abyś je przeczytał i potwierdził przeczytanie ze zrozumieniem.
Dodatkowo przypominamy że potwierdzenie bez przeczytania nam problemów nie sprawi - Wam tak.

need translate and what can do about that
thanks

Enlightened
06-20-2008, 08:58 AM
i get this msg

Nieprzeczytane informacje

Aby móc korzystać z PolishTracker.org wymagamy aby użytkownicy znali FAQ, Regulamin oraz najnowsze informacje.
W związku z tym konieczne jest, abyś je przeczytał i potwierdził przeczytanie ze zrozumieniem.
Dodatkowo przypominamy że potwierdzenie bez przeczytania nam problemów nie sprawi - Wam tak.

need translate and what can do about that
thanks

I got the same message too, the moment I click on "Browse", and I thought I might have accidentally, "Parked" my acct.....LOL

RedRansom
06-20-2008, 09:00 AM
n order to be able use with require PolishTracker.org in order to users knew FAQ, instruction book (order) and newest informations. Thus, it is indispensable, you have read it (them) in order to and it has confirmed reading with apprehension. We remember additional that it will not cause confirmation without reading problems - you so
:D ehh i think this is enought

corpse
06-20-2008, 09:02 AM
To use PT you have to get known with FAQ, Rules and latest news.
Because of that we need you to read them and confirm that you did.
Additionally, we want to remind you that confirming it without reading will be only a problem for you - not us.

To do so, go to faq.php, rules.php, homepage and find the button saying "Przeczytałem i zrozumiałem" which stands for "I've read and understand".

http://i32.tinypic.com/300xxc0.png

PRINCE
06-20-2008, 09:21 AM
Additionally, we want to remind you that confirming it without reading will be only a problem for you - not us.To do so, go to faq.php, rules.php, homepage and find the button saying "Przeczytałem i zrozumiałem" which stands for "I've read and understand".

thanks mate
problem solved :)

Enlightened
06-20-2008, 10:38 AM
Additionally, we want to remind you that confirming it without reading will be only a problem for you - not us.To do so, go to faq.php, rules.php, homepage and find the button saying "Przeczytałem i zrozumiałem" which stands for "I've read and understand".

Thanks Mate.......:Dand how do I say that in Polish >>>>
Dziekuje

kuracat
06-20-2008, 11:19 AM
To do so, go to faq.php, rules.php, homepage and find the button saying "Przeczytałem i zrozumiałem" which stands for "I've read and understand".

I havent read and I dont understand :lol:

yayyyyyy
06-20-2008, 10:05 PM
;)

I havent read and I dont understand :lol:

:lol:

tdoar
06-27-2008, 08:11 AM
thanks!