PDA

View Full Version : (REQ)for PTN

MAX011
06-20-2008, 05:21 PM
Hello EveryBody ,

I would like to request invite for PTN

That's because many reasons . Some of them is

my only interest is movies and TV just in xvid and all i know that PTN famous by

iam not trader and i don't have any history of trading

iam not cheater and i don't have any history of cheating plus the anyone try to cheat he will be stupid beacuse the tracker have no ratio just account the download and the upload

in good fourms iam always active and all i know about PTN that's has very nice fourms and also iam quite good in english

if someone see that iam good enough to join to PTN i will be grateful to have the invite

about any question u want to ask about me or any ratio proof iam just ready for it

thanks for all members time to reed my request :fst: :)

Rumblin
06-20-2008, 10:01 PM
my only interest is movies and TV just in xvid and all i know that PTN famous by

torrentleech ftw

waki
06-20-2008, 10:38 PM

torrentleech ftw

so mean :<

MAX011
06-21-2008, 12:27 AM

torrentleech ftw

maybe iam not so smart to understand u or u can't show me what u mean

NPAX1
06-21-2008, 12:29 AM

torrentleech ftw

maybe iam not so smart to understand u or u can't show me what u mean

he is trying to tell you to use torrentleech instead of ptn.

MAX011
06-21-2008, 06:41 PM
i have TL but when the tracker has only movies and tv ( specialized ) which iam interest it will be much better

i still need help

Theory11
06-22-2008, 12:14 AM
05-2008 VillageShaman (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/-94480) Because you wouldn't shut up with your "give me rep" already...Here it is for 5GB TTi credit. ><
its not always good to have more reps u knw

tell me bout ur BT exp and how would make a difference in ptn