PDA

View Full Version : (REQ)for FinBytes

krotacvil
06-20-2008, 05:31 PM
I need FinBytes, i love Fin music bands and songs. Please somene can sent me? O have good ratios many big trackers. Thanks..

MAX011
06-20-2008, 05:34 PM
good luck

krotacvil
06-20-2008, 05:52 PM
thanks mate

krotacvil
06-30-2008, 11:57 AM
Mates, I really very need finbytes. I have an seedbox and great ratios. Please help me?

ConkiZz
06-30-2008, 12:09 PM
You can find much fin music at What or Waffles, and your request sucks.. even if i had a invite, i would never invite you, cuz your sucky request. take some time to wirte it, and a better reason than, fin music that u can find on What,Waffles..
And try to be more active here, and do some GA's, and next time you make a request for ex. Finbytes, put some effort in it.

krotacvil
07-03-2008, 07:06 PM
You can find much fin music at What or Waffles, and your request sucks.. even if i had a invite, i would never invite you, cuz your sucky request. take some time to wirte it, and a better reason than, fin music that u can find on What,Waffles..
And try to be more active here, and do some GA's, and next time you make a request for ex. Finbytes, put some effort in it.
Essipecially; I am looking forward to Finnish Metal Bands and they are not ver popular; son I canT find their songs in waff. and what. Btw donT worry I can help who can help me.