PDA

View Full Version : SCL is bad Staff

prograss
06-21-2008, 03:38 AM
my account in SCL is disabled I don't know why?
when I said with staff why my account is disabled they said me double account
I have network group maybe another one have another account
they don't need understand never
they are big stupid :angry: they are don't need help any one wronged
can any one help me for that ?
please all members

prograss
06-21-2008, 03:39 AM
please all members

LoKaLiRi
06-21-2008, 03:42 AM
calm down mate , just it's ur fault mate , and we cant do anything for u it's just for the staff

waki
06-21-2008, 03:43 AM
every other user has dynamic ip, don't think they just randomly picked & banned you

Rumblin
06-21-2008, 03:45 AM
you are bad staff

Nemrod
06-21-2008, 03:47 AM
... I think there are 2 or 3 sub-forums left where you didn´t post this yet.

binocular
06-21-2008, 03:51 AM
please all members

Yes, u should stay cool, man.
Maybe it's not ur fault, but not theirs, either.
Just learn to accept the truth, and try to get in there next time.
Good luck.

jayz707
06-21-2008, 03:54 AM
whats SCL? lol

armandox
06-21-2008, 03:55 AM
whats SCL? lol

SCL=s********.net

jayz707
06-21-2008, 04:06 AM
whats SCL? lol

SCL=s********.net
:rolleyes:

jayz707
06-21-2008, 04:08 AM
hmmm you double posted this thread? claim down :)

Raban
06-21-2008, 04:17 AM
what is this network group you speak of ... is it a band of hackers on steroids ?

jayz707
06-21-2008, 04:22 AM
i think he is talking about a LAN. where there are many/more than one SCL users...

markupmaster
06-21-2008, 04:49 AM
Sorry to hear that bud..

But like always, If you have issues with your account, go to the tracker's IRC.

Nemrod
06-21-2008, 05:05 AM
I´ve learned many things at FST University, two of them are:
1) Usually banned users never tell the story complete.
2) Staff don´t ban people for pleasure (except Tequilavip), there´s always some reason, usually we tend to think that rules are there to fill a space and that as almost all trackers have basically the same, it is not needed to read them or follow all of them.

However, if you didn´t do anything wrong with intention, calm down, take a deep breath and cold headed go to IRC and explain the situation, SCL staff staff is kind and helpful in the same measure you are polite.

killercam101
06-21-2008, 05:57 AM
^^above post -Its just sad he had to go to FST University to learn that :P

xnugx
06-21-2008, 06:34 AM
Yeah man, staff will usually always hear you out. Ideally they should, and their discretion is usually leaning towards helping people out if they are honest. It's hard to tell the truth out on the internetz, but we should all do our best; and they do.

Detale
06-21-2008, 06:38 AM
No need to have this in 2 sections

bilkenter
06-21-2008, 06:45 AM
scl sct all are freaking the worse trackers ever especially the staff, as you said they dont need to listen, they can ban arbitrarily. I havent seen such humans ever in my life... We shall adress people as human if they are unique i guess it is being used for everyone now...

spybot229
06-21-2008, 07:33 AM
bilkenter, i take it you have been banned from both ?

Edit// So Called that one http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-my-sct-story-300504

That1Guy
06-21-2008, 07:35 AM
you are bad staff
funniest quote ever....(or maybe Im high...)

RedRansom
06-21-2008, 07:43 AM
I dont know why we are always angry to staf :unsure: would we do anything wrong or are we potantially banned.
Why people writing

To Staff,

I'm sharing a seedbox with a friend and he is member of this site. And we may seed or leech from there at same time. Please don't disable our accounts because of multiple ip using.
this is ratio cheater ;)
anyway I know someone afraid from B**metv staff so they never go to ırc or forums ...
If we fine why we are afrading ...

BlueLabel
06-21-2008, 08:02 AM
well dude maybe you right and maybe you not but let me explain you something

try to look at it from their side

fact-when site open signup many people open more then 1 account
1 for their on use and one for trades or what ever it be
you can see it here many scl account trades lately and it was the same when bcg open the signup too.

now about what you saying with the ip thing
let me ask you
did you ever saw 1 guy that cheat or have double account and admit it??
everybody come here or the traclers irc and say that they innocent and they never cheat or have more then 1 account.
but the fact is that there is a cheaters & guys who have several account and its hard for the staff to know who realy saying the truth and who isn't, cause not even one single guy ever said "OK you caught I'm guilty"

so what you expect the staff do in something like that? to believe everyone?

helpme
06-21-2008, 08:06 AM
i am member there for short time but i feel they are very kindly
scl is very great community and very nice staff

bilkenter
06-21-2008, 08:18 AM
at redransom, you are right about what you said on the mistakes of our own. Yeah i may be at fault for some actions, but if i am, i need to know it. Also When i got my sct account, it worked for a while, I said to trader that if it works for a while i will give ya details. If that is not banned for 2 hours, then it is staffs mistake not my own because if they did ban the account before 2 hours, i would make my trade successfully.

armandox
06-21-2008, 09:18 AM
me too my account is disabled I don't know why?
they are want to back my account again
when I upload in SCL they disabled my account now
they are don't help me and don't understand me too:angry:

fatcat69
06-21-2008, 09:30 AM
me too my account is disabled I don't know why?
they are want to back my account again
when I upload in SCL they disabled my account now
they are don't help me and don't understand me too:angry:

If you uploaded something that you werent suppose to ...then you will suffer the consequences.

Staff is fine there, the problem isnt the staff...its users who break rules then cry because they lose their account.

Its only a torrent site, your life isnt over :lol: Move on. lol

bilkenter
06-21-2008, 09:51 AM
ahahahah :D you are right at it, if we are banned for a period of time, that is bearable, but we are banned completely which sucks... i wonder dont they ever make mistakes? dont they misjudge people at all? are they so perfect that we cant even defend our rights?

fatcat69
06-21-2008, 10:06 AM
ahahahah :D you are right at it, if we are banned for a period of time, that is bearable, but we are banned completely which sucks... i wonder dont they ever make mistakes? dont they misjudge people at all? are they so perfect that we cant even defend our rights?

Well look at it from a business perspective...yes maybe sometimes this misjudge. However when they have 2500 users, and 100 mess up....then they are down to 2400. So they open signups and within an hour they are back to 2500.

Its easier for them to just replace you ...as you are a dime a dozen especially if you are a new user there.

Just the way it is im afraid.

MiNiMAL
06-21-2008, 10:31 AM
i hate scl

Polarbear
06-21-2008, 10:31 AM
are they so perfect that we cant even defend our rights?

welcome to fst.

could you please explain to me what your rights on private trackers are?

we are talking about private communities owned by private individuals. a membership there is a privilege. you were a guest there. you don't have any rights whatsoever.

i don't appreciate account dealers very much and i strongly dislike cheaters. you know what kind of people really piss me off? n00bs like you who break tracker rules and then cry and whine about the consequences.

you've been banned from two trackers because you broke their fucking rules. now stop bitching and complaining and move your ass back to the invite section where you belong.

fatcat69
06-21-2008, 10:35 AM

welcome to fst.

we are talking about private communities owned by private individuals. a membership there is a privilege. you were a guest there. you don't have any rights whatsoever.

i don't appreciate account dealers very much and i strongly dislike cheaters. you know what kind of people really piss me off? n00bs like you who break tracker rules and then cry and whine about the consequences.

you've been banned from two trackers because you broke their fucking rules. now stop bitching and complaining and move your ass back to the invite section where you belong.

hahaha this made me laugh so hard i cried :lol::lol:

waki
06-21-2008, 10:47 AM
welcome to fst.

the last sentence is epic, n1 :lol:

dunson
06-21-2008, 11:35 AM
PB ftw! :)

...invite section.... :lol:

sokrates
06-21-2008, 11:41 AM
hm the staff was always nice and friendly to me^^
and there are cases when users get second chances depending on what they have done..
well i cant recall any real bad staff anywhere anyways.. even my pm conversation with tvip, who you all moan about, was ok.. i am sure there is bad staff out there somewhere though, i just have to find them :P

forthat
06-21-2008, 12:04 PM
hm the staff was always nice and friendly to me^^
and there are cases when users get second chances depending on what they have done..
well i cant recall any real bad staff anywhere anyways.. even my pm conversation with tvip, who you all moan about, was ok.. i am sure there is bad staff out there somewhere though, i just have to find them :P
+1
they are very friendly and more over they are funny to me :whistling

SgtMajor
06-21-2008, 02:59 PM
Them ScL staff are serious bad ass dudes man (woohoo I can speek like hip-hop on acid!), it's best you just stay away and continue to enjoy bitsoup & pisexy & funfile & ipt, they will welcome you (and your wallet) with open arms, of course you did nothing wrong, you just had a bad username which was disliked by ScL staff, so they kick you out cos of your name, not because of your deeds, true that right?

Sylar_
06-21-2008, 03:05 PM
Hi prograss, I think i remember why you were banned.

You were disabled because of dupe accounts.

whip22
06-21-2008, 03:07 PM

the last sentence is epic, n1 :lol:
LOL i like pissed in my pants after reading that.

BOOM
06-21-2008, 03:50 PM
AHUHuHuAHauha Polarbear` last sentence just became my new signature :lol::lol:

dunson
06-21-2008, 04:20 PM
Topic is bad English.

Stabber
06-21-2008, 04:24 PM
Thanks Polarbear for a good laugh :)

jasperr
06-21-2008, 05:04 PM

welcome to fst.

Indeed...

there have been many users caught with dupe accounts because of the open signups... but, this was to be expected.. do you guys actually think staff just sit around all day with nothing better to do, than to pick users at random and make up reasons to ban/disable users?? is this the general consensus?? let me inform you folks this is not the case...!!! staff at the various trackers would rather spend their time help their users.. not banning them. if people would just use common sense in the first place, things like getting disabled wouldn't be a problem.. but, be that as it may many people still feel wronged for trying to beat the system... some people get away with ..for a while, others get caught right away.. the problem here isn't the staff, its users who think that they can get over on staff(doesn't really matter which tracker).. and when they do this they cheat other users..

as polarbear has said here.... you have no rights on any tracker! it is staff who let you join and become a member.. not the other way around.. If you were disabled from any given site... then perhaps you should read the rules.. each tracker has their own set.. and there may be some things aren't listed and are assumed to be known, this is what we call common sense .. it is not the staffs fault some users don't have any common sense, nor is it the staffs fault that users don't read the sites rules either...

as i said staff don't spend their time picking names out of hats to amuse themselves because they are bored.. their are many ways to do this.. ips, email, and even names.... so if you've been banned/disabled more than likely they've found you through these methods and or just carelessness on the users part even.. so the moral of the story is ... JUST SAY NO! and you'll have no problems..

have a nice day!

asoto
06-21-2008, 05:45 PM
Polarbear gone bad:yahoo: