PDA

View Full Version : [Req] PTN

zephon
06-21-2008, 05:02 AM
Could someone please invite me to PTN or if your not using your account:)

http://www.users.on.net/%7Ech1cken/f-Pretty-Please-3832.jpg

killercam101
06-21-2008, 05:30 AM

Its one think to ask to get invited but with no proofs/reasons as to why you want in. So chances are you wont get invited. Also, asking for a PTN account isn't a smart thing to do..I'd rate your chances of getting in at non existent.

zephon
06-21-2008, 06:35 AM

Its one think to ask to get invited but with no proofs/reasons as to why you want in. So chances are you wont get invited. Also, asking for a PTN account isn't a smart thing to do..I'd rate your chances of getting in at non existent.

you mean like this?

Hi, I would like an invite to PTN. If you need a ratio check/speed check hit me up. A little about me : I use vaseline intensive care cocoa butter (makes my skin real soft), I enjoy long walks on the beach, I got rock hard abs,I got an amazing tan, and I drink GFP vodka. Also, this may be a plus :

asoto
06-21-2008, 08:27 AM

you mean like this?

Hi, I would like an invite to PTN. If you need a ratio check/speed check hit me up. A little about me : I use vaseline intensive care cocoa butter (makes my skin real soft), I enjoy long walks on the beach, I got rock hard abs,I got an amazing tan, and I drink GFP vodka. Also, this may be a plus :

Yep with this good description of yourselef you should have no problem finding an invite.

Theory11
06-22-2008, 12:17 AM
make a genuine request man

IdolEyes787
06-22-2008, 12:45 AM

http://www.users.on.net/%7Ech1cken/f-Pretty-Please-3832.jpg

Zephone you're a no but for God's sake someone give that cat an invite.

Rumblin
06-22-2008, 12:54 AM
whats the cats email?!?!?!