PDA

View Full Version : My SCT Story...

bilkenter
06-21-2008, 07:30 AM
Here is a story for you all... but real...
Anyway i traded with a guy to whom i have given 6 month rapidshare. When i get the account, it worked for a while, but then it got disabled. When i went to irc, They have kept me waiting for 2.5 Hours and then said that the account cheated so it will stay banned. Other friends who are with this cra....y torrent tracker. When i asked the original owner of the account, he said I NEVER cheated... then i asked him how did ya buffer 100 gb on sct? Did ya use seedbox i asked? he said no, i have utilized from freeleeches, and i had a good speed he said, then i asked him to gimme a speedtest, he did it yesterday. Here is the speed test
http://www.speedtest.net/result/286410335.png

I believe his words more than scts why? because a little while ago, i talked with him to give me half of the rapidshare accounts that he has given me. Now there are a few questions left. One is There are lots of people trading for sct and not get banned. I know for sure some people who said that it is ok... Even if trading is not allowed, Rules are regulated to protect people right? How do SCT staff think that they are protecting their community via blocking someone with a seedbox who may be an asset to the community?
Second is the behaviour they have... Just comment on what you would think for those words. Here are the words of someone with power on sct which my friend tried to communicate.

The account is disabled. It is irrelevant who is using the account. The account cheated, so the account is banned.
You can blame your friend, your sister, your grandmother or you pet dog. But the account will still stay banned.
[b]The whole is more than the sum of its parts[/ sent 21.06.2008 01:26:

now, he says account cheated. But How? Do you have any proof? if so, you shall show me so that i can believe it. Mere words cannot be taken seriously on my part. Also i am not the same person who supposedly cheated, i dont need to rely on his upload rates, if you believe he cheated, take all the upload and download, i can buffer sct 100 gb in a day. So in the end, those who may or may not want to log in there keep in mind that Even if it is said that SCT is a level five tracker, it is not determined by the general torrent community but by some who are supposedly be the representative of torrent community. So here i shall say that even if sct level is seen as 5, its staff isnt even 0...for paying attention to the members inconveniences...Also if there is any one from sct hierarchy here, i would like know why i am banned! since i still have no clue about it

spybot229
06-21-2008, 07:38 AM
Does he need proof ? and you would have gotten banned for trading any way. So what difference would it make.

th0r
06-21-2008, 07:41 AM
cheating or not, you still traded

ban!

bilkenter
06-21-2008, 07:41 AM
not at all!!! there are one who traded, and their problems with emails are solved by sct community... and yeah he needs proof, if we are to judge people on mere words, then what kinda justice system would that be ? This is why, when someone is reported on a torrent community, proof is needed to kick him out, otherwise, i can report ten man in a day and cause their account to be terminated...

edit: also without trading how are we supposed to get an invite? via donation? is it possible for outsiders to donate? not at all, so in the end, most of the people will trade there... since most of them invite people that they dont know...

Raban
06-21-2008, 07:45 AM
. But How? Do you have any proof? if so, you shall show me so that i can believe it. Mere words cannot be taken seriously on my part.

how drunk were you when you wrote that ?

spybot229
06-21-2008, 07:46 AM
not at all!!! there are one who traded, and their problems with emails are solved by sct community... and yeah he needs proof, if we are to judge people on mere words, then what kinda justice system would that be ? This is why, when someone is reported on a torrent community, proof is needed to kick him out, otherwise, i can report ten man in a day and cause their account to be terminated...

Go try it i bet you it wont work , cuz they do need proof and they DO find it, but the beautiful thing about trackers is that you signed that big user agreement thing and agreed to read the rules and follow them or they could do whatever with your account.

bilkenter
06-21-2008, 07:48 AM
ok was a little bit busy with other things but still, even if he doesnt have to show me what it is, he shall tell me the reason of cheating... How did he cheat? is it ratio cheat or smt like that? at least i must know what it was...without knowing what the crime is, how can i be judged?

at spybot: i am not asking them to reinstate my account, i dont wanna be a part of a community where people are judged without even being told their crime specificly...If there is anything wrong on my part as part of this contract that i signed when i joined, i have right to know, if i am at fault, i will accept and move on, but i need to know what i did wrong...

edit: if they found something, i dont want them to show it to me, i want them to tell me specificly, it is not that hard to say that you have cheated on ratio, and therefore you are not gonna be reinstated rather than saying that you cheated end of story.

davide89
06-21-2008, 07:52 AM
have you changed mail + pass?
ip+mail+pass change=ban
only ip+pass not ban

i have traded half year ago one sct acc and i changed everything on it then after 2hours i get banned
after that i got another sct acc with mail then i changed only pass and i have it already :)

That1Guy
06-21-2008, 07:53 AM
cheating or not, you still traded

ban!

Pretty much sums it up.

wevotedno
06-21-2008, 07:53 AM
. But How? Do you have any proof? if so, you shall show me so that i can believe it. Mere words cannot be taken seriously on my part.

how drunk were you when you wrote that ?

prob as much as the dude in your avatar...

RedRansom
06-21-2008, 07:59 AM
bilkenter (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/bilkenter-204351) you traded and banned and want your RS again? :unsure:
look like sct owner who traded with you a rat or moderator from sct ...

spybot229
06-21-2008, 08:01 AM
may i ask what you traded it for ?

bilkenter
06-21-2008, 08:03 AM
well i didnt change the email, email was changed by the original owner to my own email, no password change at all... ok guyz then tell me what is wrong at thinking that you might be an asset to a community with the seedbox you have? As davide said trading is allowed then why shall i be banned cuz i traded? Also because of the sct staff, you tend to blame the one who gave you the account, They kinda drove a wedge between me and the original owner. Because of the staffs attidude, you start to lose your faith in humanity and start thinking much more utilitarian... Rather than giving away, you tend to trade, you dont trust other people because of the actions of staff.

helpme
06-21-2008, 08:04 AM
nothing to say
only sct staff can do what they see

bilkenter
06-21-2008, 08:06 AM
I traded 6 month rapidshare but i asked him to give back half since the account is useless now, he agreed on it. Bec i think i have no right to blame for what the SCT staff did. Since we are both worse off, it is wise in my part to share the account though i may get the whole of the account if i wanted to... I dont want to get my rapidshare, i want to warn people of the actions that are taken by the sct community...

yayyyyyy
06-21-2008, 08:22 AM
I dont want to get my rapidshare, i want to warn people of the actions that are taken by the sct community...

well done.

Hope everybody will understand that trading will get your account disabled.

bilkenter
06-21-2008, 08:28 AM
ahaha thanks dont trade guyz :) also dont go to sct, since they are not worth it at all, they are maybe the words of one who is disappointed by sct however, wont ever never try to get in sct though i may get an invite right now...i will get ftn instead from my frieend

dunson
06-21-2008, 11:33 AM
That sucks dude, but trust me, the staff is quite reasonable. I don't know why you feel you need proofs and highly doubt your claim that you are driven to trading because you have lost faith in humanity. I mean, 99% of staff members are really good people who do a great job (for free).

stoi
06-21-2008, 01:11 PM
All im going to say is, Trading is not allowed.

Ok some may slip through the net, im pretty sure we have a lot of traded accounts on BCG that i know nothing about.

But that does not mean its not against the rules, and if you get caught you get banned.

as for the cheating part, the staff dont have to tell you anything. I know we dont, its not like someone cheats, we send them a PM and say "oh btw you cheated, we will ban your account in 24 hours, but in that time, feel free to leech whatever you want"

as soon as you cheat, ban and no comeback at all, and they dont have to explain anything to you, thats the same on any tracker, not just this one.

EDIT:

We get members coming into our IRC asking why am i banned, you cheated, how did i cheat, you tell us, well i used XXX programe, but i didnt know cheating my ratio was a bannable offence. DOH!!!

Raban
06-21-2008, 02:25 PM
also dont go to sct, since they are not worth it at all,

you gotta be kidding meh... .. . if you could see the amount of stuff coming through ScT recently... unbelievable really...

ScT is the top dog on the internets... best torrent site ever nothing can compare to it

bilkenter
06-21-2008, 02:38 PM
Thanks for reply, here are the rules of sct http://www.scenetorrents.org/rules.php does it say anything like that? and i also asked user whether it will be ok or notm i waited 30 minutes for mods to take action to know whether trading is allowed or not. Also seeing others trade and avoided punishment. How can someone suspect that trading is not allowed unless you see it on the rules? ok i admit, i am not a blank paper but nor are the mods. I still believe i could have been an asset to the site. To prove that, i can show bcg, scc, revtt, tti, bitmetv, bitme and so forth. In none of those sites, my ratio is 1, at the terrible rate, it is 2. At most, it is 15 and so forth. Most of them has at least 100 gb buffer except blackcats it has 30 gb i guess... Anyway it is up to them. Even if i dont get reinstated, it doesnt matter anymore. I get the general picture of sct...

SgtMajor
06-21-2008, 02:46 PM
Are you being seriarse?

Someone nudge me and tell me I am not imagining this thread?

iamKy666
06-21-2008, 03:16 PM
In internet there is no democracy...some ppl who suck cock in reality become gods in internet reality...so this makes them think they can be ignorant and stuff like that.
Personally i have been banned a lot of times from irc channels,forums and stuff like that,from guys who all day are in front of the pc and are totally nerds and geeks.Its all in the pleasure they take from a ban...its like ejaculation.
I dont know if you traded,cheated or anything else.You maybe right or wrong but this is really not the point...if YOU feel sct staff had a bad behaviour to you and show no respect just move on.It is a private tracker,and iff they want to ban you,they ban you.There are a lot of good 0-day trackers able to fullfill your needs.
And to all prosecutors here,i show you my middle finger...most of you trade secretly,some were ex-traders and now act like messengers of god and bla bla bla...but ok,keep doing it if it makes you feel well...you will never have the right to judge the actions of other people.
Good luck.

SgtMajor
06-21-2008, 03:28 PM
some ppl who suck cock in reality become gods in internet reality...so this makes them think they can be ignorant and stuff like that.

Sounds like you are speaking from personal experience there.

bilkenter
06-21-2008, 03:52 PM
Thanks for reply, here are the rules of sct
http://www.scenetorrents.org/rules.php does it say anything like that? and i also asked user whether it will be ok or notm i waited 30 minutes for mods to take action to know whether trading is allowed or not. Also seeing others trade and avoided punishment. How can someone suspect that trading is not allowed unless you see it on the rules? ok i admit, i am not a blank paper but nor are the mods. I still believe i could have been an asset to the site. To prove that, i can show bcg, scc, revtt, tti, bitmetv, bitme and so forth. In none of those sites, my ratio is 1, at the terrible rate, it is 2. At most, it is 15 and so forth. Most of them has at least 100 gb buffer except blackcats it has 30 gb i guess... Anyway it is up to them. Even if i dont get reinstated, it doesnt matter anymore. I get the general picture of sct...

Edit: at Imky666: yeah you are right though i dont agree with the geek part, if they were geeks, they would know how to behave, i think most likely the kinda people that you are talking about would be those who would use msn talk with girls and do nothing except please themselves... anyway Aside from SCT, there are really good trackers, would you suggest some pls? i have bitme, bitmetv, td, tti, revtt,bithdtv, thedvdclub,tv torrents.ro waffles what.cd scc and so forth... Is there anyone that has a good archive section aside from SCC?

iamKy666
06-21-2008, 03:58 PM
some ppl who suck cock in reality become gods in internet reality...so this makes them think they can be ignorant and stuff like that.

Actually i am no member of sct.
I use scc.

forthat
06-21-2008, 04:00 PM
Sct Staff are smart man they have eye on every trading site..........
but trading is some kind of cheating ........

and one more thing that u said they are very keep about their new comers as u said if u have a seed box keep it with u ...............there is nothing that do favor of community....because all uploaders has 100 mbps seedbox .............
u till u r a uploader other wise u r just as another user ............

important thing is with this attitude its difficult to get an uploader in any site.......
try to be clean in u record's to get intp top trackers........

SgtMajor
06-21-2008, 04:04 PM
http://www.scenetorrents.org/rules.php does it say anything like that? and i also asked user whether it will be ok or notm i waited 30 minutes for mods to take action to know whether trading is allowed or not. Also seeing others trade and avoided punishment. How can someone suspect that trading is not allowed unless you see it on the rules? ok i admit, i am not a blank paper but nor are the mods. I still believe i could have been an asset to the site. To prove that, i can show bcg, scc, revtt, tti, bitmetv, bitme and so forth. In none of those sites, my ratio is 1, at the terrible rate, it is 2. At most, it is 15 and so forth. Most of them has at least 100 gb buffer except blackcats it has 30 gb i guess... Anyway it is up to them. Even if i dont get reinstated, it doesnt matter anymore. I get the general picture of sct...

Maybe if you took time out to read the Announcements & ScT Important Bits in the forums, you would have an even better general picture & understanding of ScT and what it stands for.

And if you genuinely think that a "buffer & ratio" is all that matters, then you still have a lot to learn.

dunson
06-21-2008, 04:14 PM

Actually i am no member of sct.
I use scc.

:frusty:

Lollercopterz

bilkenter
06-21-2008, 04:32 PM
well to take your time to read the things that you said i should, you should have time to do that, i am currently in summer school and learning japanese is kinda priority for me. This is why i havent had time but there is no excuse of course...You are right about the second thing though, I am not unique, i cant definitely be an awesome uploader. Therefore, having me just because of seedbox would be unwise. But, lets make anology, when you have money, you want more, when you have success, you have more, when you have other good things you want more and so forth. So why not another seedbox that doesnt harm but only good? Major you are right, it isnt all about buffer and such. I am aware of it, however, the regulations are too freaking that you cannot upload. For example, i was gonna upload history of channel french revolution on Bit hdtv. But i couldnt because the new rules as i read at that time said that shared files must be 4 gb and so forth. Since i am using lots of trackers, it is kinda harsh to keep their rules all in my mind, this is why, i was talking about buffering. Also, doesnt matter anymore, i just wanted to be a part of community that is said to be too good by others, as i see it now, it isnt worth it. I will buffer SCC way good for me... Thanks for your kind replies though friends...

markupmaster
06-21-2008, 04:56 PM
http://www.TheSCTURLGOESHERE/rules.php (http://www.scenetorrents.org/rules.php) does it say anything like that? and i also asked user whether it will be ok or notm i waited 30 minutes for mods to take action to know whether trading is allowed or not. Also seeing others trade and avoided punishment. How can someone suspect that trading is not allowed unless you see it on the rules? ok i admit, i am not a blank paper but nor are the mods. I still believe i could have been an asset to the site. To prove that, i can show bcg, scc, revtt, tti, bitmetv, bitme and so forth. In none of those sites, my ratio is 1, at the terrible rate, it is 2. At most, it is 15 and so forth. Most of them has at least 100 gb buffer except blackcats it has 30 gb i guess... Anyway it is up to them. Even if i dont get reinstated, it doesnt matter anymore. I get the general picture of sct...

Edit: at Imky666: yeah you are right though i dont agree with the geek part, if they were geeks, they would know how to behave, i think most likely the kinda people that you are talking about would be those who would use msn talk with girls and do nothing except please themselves... anyway Aside from SCT, there are really good trackers, would you suggest some pls? i have bitme, bitmetv, td, tti, revtt,bithdtv, thedvdclub,tv torrents.ro waffles what.cd scc and so forth... Is there anyone that has a good archive section aside from SCC?

You should read those rules again.. I think you have broken one/another one.

ghurka
06-21-2008, 04:57 PM
@ bilkenter - the terms and conditions of having the account were broken. Almost every site has the same T & C's and when you sign up to the site you have to agree to them. This is a personal agreement between you and the tracker. Within the T & C's will be a section which states that the account is for your personal use only - it is not transferable. You will not find this in the Rules or FAQ - only in the T & C's.

This is why account trading is not allowed by any tracker.

Cabalo
06-21-2008, 06:29 PM
Next time, get a clean account and start from the scratch, then u will know, FOR SURE, that u didn't cheat.
now, the problem is: u had your shot at ScT, and now probably if u get there, you will be banned on sight as soon as someone compares your ip to the banned database.

stop whining and move on, if u don't like them, or the staff, don't make a fool of yourself like you are doing here, and just STFU and go buffer accounts for e-penis purposes somewhere else. You won't be missed at sct that's for sure.

Swax
06-21-2008, 07:00 PM
Well, it took me a while to work out who you are, you love multiple identities don't you.

You messaged me on here using the username wade003 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/wade003-203685/), you started this thread with your second FST username bilkenter, and then on the tracker you use the username cweber.

I'll make this message nice and thorough.

well i didnt change the email, email was changed by the original owner to my own email, no password change at all...

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/4489/passwordchangeqs9.png

Looks like at least 2 password changes to me, after you changed the e-mail from your trading address to your normal address.

As davide said trading is allowed then why shall i be banned cuz i traded?

Trading is not allowed. So that's 1 reason to be banned.

Second is the behaviour they have... Just comment on what you would think for those words. Here are the words of someone with power on sct which my friend tried to communicate...

..and you quoted some of my PM (from your other FST account), let's be thorough and show it all;

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/1858/pmwf9.png

I'm pretty certain I told you the reason it was banned, the account was cheating, stats were being spoofed.

In this PM you say you got the account from a friend a matter of days ago. But then you come to IRC and say you've had the account a while and have since moved from America to Turkey. Even then you say "it's forbidden to give invites for other things, like Rapidshare"

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/6797/ircfs7.png

Some nice red question marks next to the flaws in your story.

So...to prevent you dragging this on any further, I will sum it up for you;
1) You traded
2) You lied
3) The account cheated
4) You lied some more

You were given the cheat reason on PM here by myself personally. Then on IRC you eventually got the same response after a small wait, which is to be expected between 7am and 10am in the morning . Staff have full-time jobs and help staff the site in their spare-time for the benefit of the site and its community.

...Even if it is said that SCT is a level five tracker, it is not determined by the general torrent community but by some who are supposedly be the representative of torrent community. So here i shall say that even if sct level is seen as 5, its staff isnt even 0...for paying attention to the members inconveniences...

In the words of Kate Nash: "You must eat so many lemons, 'cause you are so bitter"

Myself or other staff could not have done anything else to help you, but you certainly could have helped yourself by not lying so much. :noes:

P.S. for the bystanders I apologise for the essay-like response. No doubt this will be in-adequate response for bilkenter, but I've tried to cover every possible angle so he can sleep well tonight.

th0r
06-21-2008, 07:28 PM
*golf clap*

That1Guy
06-21-2008, 07:50 PM
*golf clap*
/me joins the clap

(potheadJMK) "you are a f*cking retard kid" lmao

Dr_Green_Thumb
06-21-2008, 08:12 PM
Not the sharpest high honour student are you?

LoKaLiRi
06-21-2008, 09:47 PM
trader > BAN !

noway

bilkenter
06-21-2008, 10:04 PM
Ok now lets go one by one last post of mine (thanks for the effort you all put on this thread)
1) I read the rules, to those who says i shall read it again, there may be some parts that i may be missing i admit. However, if you are referring to the first rule saying smt like obey to the wishes of mods. I cant have a blind faith in mods. If they care and doesnt shut the topic with a sentence like this you cheated. end of story. I will always honour them bec of the behaviour they show just like Swax (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/swax-101261) friend did. I really appreciate it !!!! even if you dont give the account. I will be in debt to you since you have paid attention to what i was arguing all the way.
2) Wade003 is a kind member who offered me help regarding issue problem. C... is not my original name. I use only one identity if it is mine, but there are some accounts that i got from someone. You can check it on most sites if you want to have a general background on what kinda user i am, you can pm me i will give ya details but that wont solve it since you may think that i will be partial. Now i am calm and can think clearly anyway...
3)About the lying, i admit i did lie, the fact you are showing it is a proof. Also i did mean it on the previous pages by saying i am not a blank page meaning i am not completely innocent i wish i could have expressed this much more clearly. Anyway, I did lie, but as far as i am concerned, it is normal for people to panick. I did panick because it was a level 5 tracker and i was afraid if i tell them the truth they might have banned me from the irc and so forth. This is why i made smt up. Anyway, I did tell the truth to a certain tracker that i am on the irc in order to help my friend whose account got disabled, At first i did try to lie, then it appeared to me that i shall tell the truth, After i did, my account which was disabled earlier because i let another person use it since it would be unwise and time consuming to download content and upload it to rapidshare. This is why, i gave my account details to forthat. They banned me for this, then yesterday the person who owned the account of sct helped me with this and i got it reinstated until today i guess. I wanted to help my friend and went to irc, told a lie but not a deep one then i told them the truth. After i did that, i am banned from both irc and my account got disabled.

also another point would be this, trading accounts are impossible right, even if i wanted to get an invite without trading, people dont give it away without extra things like rapid, another account or so forth. Basily they all trade, since it is impossible for outsiders to get invites via donation or any other means without trading... Even your best friends dont buy it for ya...

At the end, I didnt defend myself much because i knew that i was at fault at least bec i lied. But up to know, i belived that SCT staff was as wrong as i was. Now i see that there are some who actually cares about the members or those who are kicked out. This is why, I cant find a proper way to thank you. But thank you for your actions. It meant a lot to me. Also if you could enlighten the fact that original owner was a cheater i will be glad...I dont mean to imply that i dont trust your judgement but i need to be sure because depending on the proof i will erase that person from my life and label him as cheater... It is kinda against my principles that i blame others without anything... he says he had a good speed without a seedbox... he showed it to me. Besides, he said he utilized free leeches to buffer 100 gb. Therefore i believed him. I spared the half of my account to him since i thought he has been hurt by the deal too. If there is nothing like that, i would love to get all my account and give it away (6 month). Also as a suggestion to the site, it would be better for donations to be open to outsiders... so that they dont apply trading at all...

Thanks for your all efforts. You dont have to reinstate this account. However, i need to know whether i will be banned permanently or not. Some say that you may get there via changing your ip. But i dont wanna apply to those unnecessary things, If not, if you can clarify this point too. It willl be greatly appreciated...

Lastly, your reply changed my opinions about sct today. Thanks for this. I wont reply any more questions from now on since it is clear i am at fault and i also learnt that the original owner may be a cheater, if you can clarify this one whether he is a ratio cheater or any other kinda cheater... will be appreciated since i trusted this person and it is hard to cast him off... i was gonna give him free invite oh gosh...

Oh btw i am really sorry for what my friend said there didnt look at it at all at first...

also yeah that pothead freaked me out there...it was unbearable!!!
i am really laughing at what i did rite now... ahahaha thanks for this freaking awesome reply...but i can justify it if i try anyway all i was looking for is a proper reply... even if it still lacks some points, i appreciate it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raban
06-21-2008, 11:38 PM
ya a low point was when the pothead guy called you a retard . .. . . . . considering he's the one who came into the support IRC channel looking to trade for an account on ScT . .. . . . . .. .

btw tx for the lulz this thread has been "So Cash" . . ..

Alco23
06-22-2008, 12:34 AM
Summary: Student with Honours do not know how to spell "University" these days.

bilkenter
06-22-2008, 10:06 AM
yeah people get the high honour title with their spelling ability... omg you must be an honour student :D

Raban
06-22-2008, 11:49 AM
so bilkenter did you get your SCT account back yet

bilkenter
06-22-2008, 12:10 PM
nope i am not after it anymore... As i said, i am not after the account anymore... I just wanted clarifications on some points that is all. Also if they dont want you to be on the server, you cant impose them that you must be on that community right? anyway if swax can clarify the crucial points that i mentioned on the previous page. It will be much more appreciated. But i am not after the account anyway... I just wanna be sure that the original owner of the account is a cheater or non cheater. If he is, i will tell rapidshare that i am deceived which is true since he has traded with me an account that was cheating according to swax... I want to know whether he traded with me an cheated account or not... Depending on the answer, i will contact rapidshare and give him one month though i have no obligation to do it...

At swax: one more point, the original owner still claims that he hasnt cheated at all. I admit i was at fault lying. This is why, i am not asking you to reinstate my account. However, clarify whether he cheated or not. I cant have doubts having on my mind about this person who helped me a lot. Dont know who to believe actually...This is why, i need smt concrete

marwell
06-22-2008, 12:21 PM
trader (+liar) vs. Staffer of the Best tracker on The World (+screenshots as a proof)

lol die bilkenter :) gracia

bilkenter
06-22-2008, 12:25 PM
I dont get the logic, if he was scammer, he wouldnt care about helping me get the what.cd account. If he was a scammer, he wouldnt give me back the 1 month account i gave him as a good faith in my part of deal and the half of 5 month rapidshare account. If he was scammer, he wouldnt be still on my msn. If he was scammer, he wouldnt still defend himself would he ? or would you? if i was scammer, why would i have any business with the person i scammed? Either i dont get it or i am really being deceived...

marwell
06-22-2008, 12:43 PM
If he is a smart scammer, he knows how to victimize people, I know cases when trader or scammer plays the victim just for being scammed by smarter trader or scammer ... check FST older topics, and compare it with yours, you will see same story with different elements ... and still it was a TRADE and TRADE isnt allowed on ScT, so better for you - close the topic and stop playing victim, you are the wrong-doer with your friend ...

bilkenter
06-22-2008, 12:50 PM
ok i see dude... nvm i am gonna ban him get all the things i gave and give it away. I was wondering how he can cheat that much on level 5 tracker. But with the seeding multipliers, it doesnt take much to upload 100 gb ... anyway ok i am at fault he is the cheater. There is no way to be sure. So i am gonna ban him take the account maybe leave him with 1 month. Anyway that is all thanks for the replies... There is a problem with trading. If it is to be banned, it is to be banned for all people, if you read the previous pages, there are some who get their account even though they traded... Anyway wont say a word pls dont write anything ...can someone close the topic pls?

Rumblin
06-23-2008, 07:31 AM
i read the first line and left

bilkenter
06-23-2008, 01:45 PM
i dont wanna see this topic anymore, since i have to urge to write back when someone writes smt in it, it is gone. that is all, nothing more to talk about...

Raban
06-23-2008, 02:00 PM
whats the status update ?? did you get those rapidshare accts back from the guy ?

did he admit to cheating on the account ? I mean... someone had to cheat, right ? are you willing to admit it was YOU who cheated or is it him...

this we must know to proceed.. . ..

bilkenter
06-23-2008, 02:14 PM
now dont try my patience mate, he didnt accept that he cheated at all, i dont have to cheat at all, since i have 2 seedbox under my command. Why would i try cheating? Obviously, either the original owner, or the sct lies, i dont have any means to learn that do i? Well the lesson to be get from this would be this. Even though i see everyday people trading their sct accounts or any other accounts. Also we have middleman place in which people find another man or woman to hold the accounts that they are trading.They dont get banned. If i am banned for lying. It is ok, however, dont tell me that you havent lied for particular reason. EVerybody has a motive to do an action. I had mine. Anyway why maintain this topic bro? dont write anything, cuz i tend to get angry about it... Now i am accused of cheating ahaha... you are funny In the end, i am very happy that i got banned, well i get anything i am looking for from scc, tti, dvdclub and so forth... what is wrong with that?

integral
06-23-2008, 04:20 PM
I think to wrap this thread up in a positive way, it might be a better decision to wait for a generous invite rather than trade with someone you don't know. As you can see, trading can end up disastrous.

bilkenter
06-23-2008, 05:18 PM
well i havent seen a person as generous as me to be honest. If there is anyone who share share a thing that they really pay for, i will kneel before them... people are embraces with the spirit of profit maximization, utilitarianism or capitalism... Did you see a guy who gives away rapidshare? there are only a few... those are the people i need as a friend anyway... i hope something better comes out of this for someone else since i dont have any desire to be on the sct again...Also i forgot to answer you properly raban now i am gonna show ya the details of seedboxes and the account ratios so that you may continue bragging that I cheated

First one, scc my best full of luv tracker...gonna buffer this up to 1 tb...
http://i28.tinypic.com/2uz5u3a.jpg
second one is tti
http://i29.tinypic.com/fp8xy.jpg

if you are not satisfied raban, tell me i will go on with the seedbox details... now from now on get proof before you make accusations...

marwell
06-23-2008, 07:31 PM
U have SCC, for what you needed ScT mate?

Di@monds
06-23-2008, 07:38 PM
Mb he want to collect em all ;)

bilkenter
06-23-2008, 07:52 PM
You guyz havent read the whole of the argument right... anyway i dont want sct anymore... yeah as he says i am a collector...I collect invites then i give the ones i have since that way you kinda have lots of account that is 7 account... :D i guess i am type 1 :D

marwell
06-23-2008, 08:21 PM
try collectin Pokémons ;)

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/116/314596329_2f897035ea.jpg?v=0

Its funnier than be an account collector ...

bilkenter
06-23-2008, 08:31 PM
ahahahaha :D oh freaking awesome... kawaiiiiii :D wanna collect with me dude? lets go hunt them down :D ahahaha animal rights? who cares? i wanna be the number 1 :D kidding about animal rights:D

markupmaster
06-25-2008, 10:07 PM
If there is anyone who share share a thing that they really pay for, i will kneel before them.

Did you bring your kneepads?

:P

Look Bud, You don't seem to have the proper mindset with this whole thing. I am going to offer you some advice.

1.Stop Trading if you currently do so. Don't Trade in the future.
2.Stop Cheating if you currently do so.Don't Cheat in the future.
3.Be active here and at the trackers that you are invited. Make a few friends,relax.
4.Tell the truth. Sure,It is much easier to lie. But it will definitely bite you in the ass in the long run.

:)

If you have any questions feel free to pm me..

bilkenter
06-25-2008, 10:40 PM
wowow connections paid off :D thanks dude, i appreciate offer but dont wanna join sct anymore, well dude i can say a few things clearly, I didnt cheat, i wont cheat, not my style...if i were to cheat, why would i buffer 700 gb ? even if i know i cant leech back... secondly, i am in favour of honesty too, but it isnt easy... People get level 5 or above trackers via hard work, this is why they dont wanna lose it, i didnt want to lose my account too, but i did. This is why, i lied. I am sure, you have fears right? i had too...Also you cant surely know how people will react if you tell them something unpleasant, if someone told me that they were cheating, or i found that they are cheating. I wouldnt punish you in any case since i believe people always have reason behind their actions, but most likely someone would kick you out...And Lastly, i cannot promise about trading, as i said in my previous threads, i may share my account with other people that i deem worthy, because they share with me too, I got an TL invite for free today, because for me what matters is friendship, if you have an awesome friend, you dont have to wait for iplay, because he shares his account with you, or any other account for that matter, he had given me 550 gb buffered tl account, i didnt download anything out of respect.. this is what a friend means to me... Anyway In short, If i am to promise that i wont trade, i would lie, because i believe it is a right you get, i admit being on a certain tracker is really awesome, but if i put some effort on it, i mean if i am standing in front of computer waiting for new releases to come so that i can seed back, i believe it is my right to give it to someone i deem worthy since i put labour in it. What i am against in this trading is that i detest trading a tracker and getting a rapidshare or something. This might be seen as putting a price on both staff or the community. Therefore i am against such a trading. However, I think i have the right to trade, if i wont use it anymore, or have no use for it anyway. What is the point of keeping an account if you wont use it? I might need smt that i am interested in, therefore, on my behalf trading is seen as beneficial to both sites. But be sure that i wont trade with someone with whom i havent even met yet... This would be inviting a cheater or thief to the home... But i might give the account to someone if i dont use it...

Thanks for your kindness, but i am over that account, i dont want it back anymore. Your help is appreciated

edit: went to getting kneepads :D ahaha

MaaxHimself
06-26-2008, 04:55 AM
If there is anyone who share share a thing that they really pay for, i will kneel before them.Did you bring your kneepads?

:P

Look Bud, You don't seem to have the proper mindset with this whole thing. I am going to offer you some advice.

1.Stop Trading if you currently do so. Don't Trade in the future.
2.Stop Cheating if you currently do so.Don't Cheat in the future.
3.Be active here and at the trackers that you are invited. Make a few friends,relax.
4.Tell the truth. Sure,It is much easier to lie. But it will definitely bite you in the ass in the long run.

:)

If you have any questions feel free to pm me..

Couldnt have said it better myself.

Now suddenly you dont want one of the best torrent sites around back?

hitman51
06-26-2008, 06:16 AM

edit: also without trading how are we supposed to get an invite? via donation? is it possible for outsiders to donate? not at all, so in the end, most of the people will trade there... since most of them invite people that they dont know...

yea i think the donation stuff is kinda stupid...before there was none of that and u would just get invited by a friend

invadercat
06-26-2008, 06:24 AM
are you 100% sure about the part that you don't want it back??? :D

Raban
06-26-2008, 06:50 AM
oh yeha right i'm sure he would turn down an invite or an account... to the BEST site on the entire internets . .. . . .. . .. .

sure bilkenter... sure. .. . come on here and tell us more lies

bilkenter
06-26-2008, 07:57 AM
i dont want it, so you dont have to send my anything, but even i cannot be sure whether i would accept if an invite would be sent or not... But, since i am not asking for it, you dont have to send invites, as a result, i will have no invite to consider whether to take or not... Anyway believe what you want to believe dude...dont care honestly. Also, pls dont bump this thread anymore... Isnt there a mod that will locke this down? pls, i am sick of this thread. Also to the Raban, Dont ya have honour mate? Would you accept an invite to the site that you were kicked out? if you dont have, that is ok mate, but confuse yourself with others (no offense implied) All i am saying, some people may overlook their principles for the sake of other things and you seem to be one of them

invadercat
06-26-2008, 08:03 AM
and you have principals? where were they when you were telling lies at the IRC?

bilkenter
06-26-2008, 08:10 AM
well dude, you seem to be missing the point. The point is, everyone has fears. For example, if you were in a difficult situation, and passing a course is a matter of repeat or not... and the best chance you have would be cheating on the exam. What would you do? I would definitely cheat on the exam bec of the fear of repeating the course... Same thing here, i feared that the account i gave rapidshare for would be banned if i told the truth... How can you trust someones judgement if you dont know them? But now i admit my guilt, and stay away from the sct itself, if i were do smt againt my principles, i would pm that friend or another in order to solve this problem but i wont.... The bottom line is, there are limits to honour, dignity, principles, there are times in which they are not followed because of fear and other things...

invadercat
06-26-2008, 08:16 AM
.... The bottom line is, there are limits to honour, dignity, principles, there are times in which they are not followed because of fear and other things...
so if you receive a another invite to ScT... i guess your principals will be forgotten because it have it's limits? :)

bilkenter
06-26-2008, 08:17 AM
nope i wont joint there, now i got really pissed off, i will never ever never ever never ever never ever join sct

Also, i said principals may not be followed bec of fear and other things. But in your case, it woulnt be the fear that would cause me to violate my principals. It would be joy or smt i guess.. I havent said any thing about those other things that cause you to violoate your principals. So it is out of argument... For you to beat me on the argument, i should have smt about other things that might make your break your principals. Since i havent said anything about them but only fear, it is out of arument to discuss that i will leave my principals for the sake of an invite...since an invite wouldnt be fall under the category of fear itself

invadercat
06-26-2008, 08:33 AM
well what about the 'fear of not getting a invite again'? you would have that fear if you get a invite. you would think oh! now i got a invite if i miss this chance i won't get another! then there is fear :)

so according to your own argument you would violate your principals and take the invite then?

bilkenter
06-26-2008, 09:01 AM
Lets examine what fear is...

According to Oxford Advanced Learners Compass, fear is the bad feeling that you have when you are in danger, when sth bad might happen, or when a particular thing frightens you. Now comes my argument:

Am i in Danger right now without an invite? Well, maybe, yeah but not because of not having an invite. According to you, i will have fear and violate my principals when i got an invite, because i will have the fear of not having another chance to get into sct. Now, i dont have invites, i have no such preoccupations like missing this last chance or whatever. Even if, i get the invite, interpretations of this situations are up to me... If i care about an invite, you are right, i might take the invite because this might be the last chance... But if i dont care, whether i have an invite or not, i will definitely not worry about such tiny worries. So in short, it might be better to say that, people act against their principals when they fear that they will lose smt that they really care about...But, even if all those arguments that we have talked, it would be such a stupity to be a member of sct, because i will be labeled as a complete liar aint it? Also there is this fear, which one is more suppressing ? i think this is up to me, i cant risk my credibility for the sake of one invite, would you? this fear of losing your credibility and possibly your friends are much higher than the missing your last ticket to the best site in the internet called sct.

In short, all i am saying, people are moved by fears to act in a certain way. But this doesnt mean that they will act against their principals when they even feel fear. There is the issue of level of fear... Which fear is much higher? my credibility or an invite? this is for me to decide... Another point is, fear isnt the only thing that cause you to act in a certain way, as i said there are other things that affect your decisions, Another one would be care or luv. It will be nostalgic but think about it, if there is an old woman whose health is very very bad and she is about to die, what would you tell him? i would tell the lie to make her feel better...In sct case, i lied because i cared about sct that time, but now, i dont care a bit, so even if i get the invite, i wont be moved by the fear of losing this last chance... because there are better sites than sct, and i dont care about sct anymore, this is why, i wont have any fear of losing the invite at all...

ps:if we are gonna keep this up, can we do it another time, another place? cuz i am watching my favourite show now :) but i really appreciate your arguments... this is the best thing to have i guess :) Also greek is awesome!!!!

Theory11
06-26-2008, 10:45 AM
i read the first line and left

damn u r so funny :lol:

bilkenter
06-26-2008, 06:46 PM
i really need help with smt, i know it is tough policy to reinstate a previous member, but i got my rapidshare account that i gave the trader back, now i got it, is it possible for him to get his account back? i am not asking for me, asking for him, if you say no, just say it so that i will give him one month for the damage i caused, if staff can answer, will be appreciated

Raban
06-26-2008, 08:47 PM
i really need help with smt, i know it is tough policy to reinstate a previous member, but i got my rapidshare account that i gave the trader back, now i got it, is it possible for him to get his account back? i am not asking for me, asking for him, if you say no, just say it so that i will give him one month for the damage i caused, if staff can answer, will be appreciated

oh . my . . .. god . .. . . .. . . . .

dunson
06-26-2008, 08:48 PM
Lollercaust.

bilkenter
06-26-2008, 08:53 PM
what is this about guyz? if u dont believe me i will post the convo between us... i am merely asking about his account, i dont care about getting account myself, so if you wont contribute, dont piss me off pls, i got my rapid account back because of the claims that the account cheated... therefore, i want either confirmation of that claim or the account back to the original owner, depending on answer, i will give him smt to cover the damage i caused...

Raban
06-26-2008, 08:55 PM
if u dont believe me i will post the convo between us...

yes please do i think it will clear things up for us... tx

bilkenter
06-26-2008, 09:05 PM
ok do you want the full copy or just the relevant parts to what i said? meaning do you want the parts where the trade actually occured and so forth or the part where i changed the rapidshare details...

since there is no response here you go included the parts we talked about today... sorry for the rpd though if you want i can upload it to anyother place

http://rapidshare.com/files/125250736/New_Text_Document__4_.txt

here for all eyes to see if u need it, can provide html record too

dunson
06-26-2008, 09:20 PM
Nobody gives a shit.

bilkenter
06-26-2008, 09:23 PM
Nobody gives a shit.

are ya staff or smt? if so ok then, if not, dont waste my time pls

Squizzle
06-26-2008, 09:36 PM
I got as far as "I traded with a guy", and then I just lost interest.

dunson
06-26-2008, 09:36 PM
Nobody gives a shit.

are ya staff or smt? if so ok then, if not, dont waste my time pls

How is that wasting your time? I think posting another twist and turn to this ridiculous story is much more of a waste. Maybe you could start a blog or a keep a diary to reflect on the morality of what to do when a trade goes wrong.

bilkenter
06-26-2008, 10:11 PM
Well not if you are capable of putting yourself in other peoples shoes, anyway i dont want help thanks for the reply though, i will keep my rapidshare

you cant be good to anyone, sometimes, you gotta play the bad boy i guess

beeboy
06-27-2008, 08:26 AM
I'm so glad that I read through this crap.
It's the biggest laugh I've had all day.

invadercat
06-27-2008, 09:00 AM
bilkenter (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/bilkenter-204351) i feel sorry for the guy whom you traded with.

bilkenter
06-27-2008, 09:07 AM
thanks dude appreciated, but there is nothing i think i can do for him..i dont want a cheater as my friend, since there is no way to know that, the only choice left is to delete him i guess

Raban
06-27-2008, 09:16 AM
here i downloaded your chat log so people don't have to go through rapidshare... also i made it a bit more readable

--

21:38:52 Friend: u changed the password
21:39:02 Bilkenter: i changed?
21:39:06 Bilkenter: what did i change?
21:39:14 Friend: the password to the rapidshare acc
21:39:19 Bilkenter: 5 months?
21:39:22 Friend: yes
21:39:23 Bilkenter: i didnt change anything dude
21:39:31 Friend: its changed
21:39:51 Bilkenter: nope i didnt dude
21:40:07 Bilkenter: check it again
21:40:21 Friend: i did, my email on it was changed aswell
21:40:37 Bilkenter: :S
21:40:47 Bilkenter: actually lets quit playing ok i will be honest
21:40:52 Bilkenter: i did change it
21:40:59 Bilkenter: cuz i dont believe your honestly dude
21:41:04 Bilkenter: when i asked you about
21:41:14 Bilkenter: the money you pay for the speed
21:41:19 Bilkenter: you said it is irrelavant
21:41:25 Bilkenter: it seemed also suspicious
21:41:31 Bilkenter: i didnt do it bec i need the account
21:41:39 Bilkenter: i am gonna share it with someone who i deem
21:41:40 Bilkenter: worthy
21:41:48 Bilkenter: you can still get your sct account back
21:42:01 Friend: just because i didnt tell you how much im paying for my connection?
21:42:11 Bilkenter: also sct staff said you cheated
21:42:20 Friend: and no, i cant get my sct acc back
21:42:29 Bilkenter: they offered me a chance to get it back
21:42:30 Bilkenter: but i didnt
21:42:35 Bilkenter: i will ask for you to get it
21:42:45 Friend: that's bullshit dude
21:42:51 Friend: not nice at all
21:43:06 Friend: we also had a deal after the acc was blocked
21:43:33 Friend: that i will give you back the 1-month RS and 1.5 months from the 5-month account
21:43:34 Bilkenter: i know it sucks
21:43:45 Friend: you didnt keep your word right here
21:43:46 Bilkenter: but cannot be sure of a person u dont know
21:43:50 Bilkenter: i will try what i can
21:43:56 Bilkenter: yeah you are right i didnt
21:44:04 Bilkenter: i asked staff about you cheating
21:44:14 Bilkenter: they didnt clarify anything just said you cheated
21:44:22 Bilkenter: i didnt know who to believe
21:44:30 Bilkenter: also dont think about getting my 1 month too
21:44:32 Friend: i showed you my connection speed
21:44:39 Bilkenter: i have the paypal receipt i can change it in no time
21:46:03 Friend: i know you can, and i trusted you that you wont, since we had a deal
21:46:23 Bilkenter: well we had a deal but i changed my mind
21:46:28 Bilkenter: it is in my power to do it right?
21:46:39 Bilkenter: gimme concrete proofs then
21:46:42 Bilkenter: talk to sct
21:46:51 Bilkenter: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-my-sct-story-300504/page8/?
21:46:54 Bilkenter: here is the topic
21:46:54 Friend: talking to ScT wont give you hard proofs
21:46:59 Bilkenter: be honest and talk to them
21:47:03 Bilkenter: at least say smt
21:47:18 Friend: i already told you, the account is GONE
21:47:21 Friend: you cant get it back
21:49:19 Bilkenter: i dont want you to get it back
21:49:24 Bilkenter: i want you to prove your innocence
21:49:26 Bilkenter: about cheating
21:50:18 Friend: dude, what good will that do, i dont need to prove my innocence to them
21:50:49 Bilkenter: but u need to prove it to me
21:50:52 Bilkenter: not to them
21:50:58 Bilkenter: i have no use for it
21:51:18 Friend: they think i cheat, i got that
21:51:18 Friend: http://www.speedtest.net/result/288819819.png
21:51:18 Friend: my speedtest again..
21:52:13 Friend: i just did!
21:52:13 Friend: my speedtest proves i can upload in such speeds
21:52:49 Bilkenter: wait to hear from me mate
21:53:45 Friend: so now i see dude, when i ask you if you changed the password, you say you dont know anything about it. so you were trying to get away with it... trying to scam me
21:53:58 Bilkenter: if i wanted to get away
21:54:04 Bilkenter: i would have blocked you already
21:54:08 Friend: so why did you lie
21:54:12 Bilkenter: and see this thread
21:54:28 Bilkenter: well it is not exactly easy to tell someone that you didnt keep your promise is it?
21:54:43 Bilkenter: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-5-month-rapidshare-give-away-301300/?
21:54:50 Bilkenter: if you doubt my honesty
21:54:52 Bilkenter: check this thread
21:55:02 Friend: if you want me to be honest with you, you need to be honest with me
21:55:14 Bilkenter: so u had smt going on?
21:55:36 Friend: no, im just saying its a mutual thing
21:56:36 Friend: sorry, but in my eyes you just scammed me
21:56:49 Bilkenter: as you wish mate
21:56:57 Bilkenter: damn i am a scammer :D ahaha
21:57:04 Bilkenter: anyway i didnt scam you
21:57:11 Bilkenter: i just want to trust you that is all
21:57:35 Friend: i cant do anything else to prove myself innocent to you, yet you want more
21:58:22 Bilkenter: i just want you to confrnt them
21:58:23 Bilkenter: sct
21:58:29 Bilkenter: isnt it normal for me to ask?
21:58:33 Bilkenter: i dont want the account back
21:58:36 Friend: if you tell me what this will do
21:58:42 Friend: what good will come out of it
21:59:14 Bilkenter: at least, i will trust you
21:59:20 Bilkenter: and they will have to answer accordingly
21:59:39 Friend: how will confronting them prove me innocent
22:00:13 Bilkenter: busy right now
22:00:16 Bilkenter: gonna come back to ya

bilkenter
06-27-2008, 09:29 AM
so what? i knew what i was giving to you, it isnt like i couldnt delete the parts that i myself didnt like either...you are really funny my friend

edit: if you want to read the convos about the trade, tell me, i will post them so that you can read them 2:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease:

Raban
06-27-2008, 09:34 AM
why you lash out at me ?? all i did was make it easier for people to read it... so they don't have to download that file you posted and even then the screennames are all jumbled...

why you mad at me ? you posted the thing

bilkenter
06-27-2008, 09:36 AM
oh thanks i appreciate your hard work my friend, couldnt think of that dimension of your approach, sorry my mistake

Swift
06-27-2008, 09:42 AM
I can only say that by traiding you get what you desirve

bilkenter
06-27-2008, 09:44 AM
the problem is all about it aint it? i didnt lose anything, i got my rapidshare back, but he did...nvm probably should have never opened such a topic at all

edit: didnt know people would luv to be sarcastic

invadercat
06-27-2008, 09:56 AM
you should start a blog or something... or go to politics in your uni... you have a good future ;)

bilkenter
06-27-2008, 10:01 AM
ahahah i am already in that major :P thanks your comment is appreciated

invadercat
06-27-2008, 10:04 AM
lol :) you really sound like that dude.
good luck!

bilkenter
06-27-2008, 10:13 AM
it is all because philosophy courses on the school mate, morality and so forth are really freaking issue :)

chrisyg
07-02-2008, 09:21 AM
ScT are in there rights to do whatever they want.. its their tracker, if they want u on or not. They owe you nothing, a sob story is just laughable, in fact its pathetic you even have to post such a thread. What does that try and achieve? to make ScT look bad? nah it only goes the other way. Well done ScT staff.. :clap:

Again as many have said, by trading, you got what u deserved which is a banned account. Most top torrent sites like these do not allow trading, or just general handing out of invites to anybody. :fist:

Invites are a privilege to hand out to your "friends". They are not a trading tool, get to a better site. :nono:

Its easy to get on other sites if you so wish!! You can do this by not trading, all you need to show is you are a good torrenter and network with other torrenters on irc for example. You then become friends, share between yourselves files, and then the times comes to pass around invites.

Raban
07-02-2008, 09:30 AM
bilkenter what is your response ?

CraigT92
07-02-2008, 01:39 PM
Does he need proof ? and you would have gotten banned for trading any way. So what difference would it make also sct have great staff so I think if they disabled the account it was for the best anyways your a trader they would rather have someone else who does not trade threre invites to there tracker