PDA

View Full Version : Hosting-Ie will take your money,without giving your nothing

adissan
06-21-2008, 09:20 AM
Hi there guys ,i ordered this seedbox http://hosting-ie.com/content/view/27/64/ Vps Raptor 5 for 1 year 4 days ago,the company rules say that they ll be giving out acces to you in 48 hours.but as you can see,i buyed it for about 100 hours and didn t received nothing,i pm`ed them 4 times,last 2 days ,but i haven t seen any reply s from them :(
Do anynody know what to do ,did anybody have had the same problems?
I m waitin some helpfull answers :)

mr.xom
06-21-2008, 09:25 AM
I have friend with the same problem hi take Vps Raptor 5 and give them the mony
and tell now he dont have any thing
its the forth day for him
the best solution for now is waiting

fatcat69
06-21-2008, 09:27 AM
They mainly concentrate in dedicated servers...I have had my dedicated servers from them up and running within 8 hours.

VPS can take up to a week to a week and a half...as they care more about the dedicated server people as they make more money off of them.

But once you get it youll be happy.

waeldiab
06-21-2008, 09:28 AM
That's me

:cry:

I am still waiting

Raban
06-21-2008, 09:32 AM
ive heard of VPS taking 3 weeks ...

they had my dedicated box up in 1 business day

fatcat69
06-21-2008, 09:40 AM
Ive set up atleast 5 vps from them for other people.

Your month or however long starts from the moment you get the log in details to the server...so you have nothing to worry about.

VPS's take up to a week and a half to set up through them as I stated before, they care more about dedicated boxes.

Patience is a virtue.

waeldiab
06-21-2008, 09:46 AM

Your month or however long starts from the moment you get the log in details to the server...so you have nothing to worry about.

VPS's take up to a week and a half to set up through them as I stated before, they care more about dedicated boxes.

Patience is a virtue.

omg,week :O

fatcat69
06-21-2008, 10:03 AM

Patience is a virtue.

Your paying ...what maybe 100$ cheaper then a dedicated box...if you were them and had 50 dedicated boxes order today...and 100 VPS...which would you set up first?

The people paying $150 or the people paying $50....

:frusty:

Its not like you are paying for this time anyway...and not like waiting a week is going to kill you lol...nearly every tracker has a freeleech section now. Youll be perfectly fine next friday and so happy when your uploading at 5-10mb/s with your vps box that waiting a week will be so worth it to you lol

BlueLabel
06-21-2008, 10:05 AM
when I had my hosting ie its took me 2 weeks to get it
just wait it will be fine

waeldiab
06-21-2008, 10:07 AM

Your paying ...what maybe 100$ cheaper then a dedicated box...if you were them and had 50 dedicated boxes order today...and 100 VPS...which would you set up first?

100$ first :P ok m8 but they should set up first order :naughty:

fatcat69
06-21-2008, 10:08 AM

100$ first :P ok m8 but they should set up first order :naughty:

Why, you are a lower level customer...that makes no business sense at all.

Those who pay more get better service.

just like if you are at a tracker and you are a user...and im at the same tracker and Im say a super user...Ill get more benefits then you...

Get the picture?

dunson
06-21-2008, 11:38 AM
:lol:

Patience, guys. I waited almost a month, and I almost immediately started emailing them for info on when it would be set up, etc. You will get it, just not for weeks.

puckface
06-21-2008, 03:03 PM
You are the most impatient people I have ever seen. Fucking wait and relax, they wont take your money and give you nothing in return. It takes a while to get your box, but its full well worth it, as I have recently found out after changing to OVH, only having it to be slow as a snail.

A word of advice also, if you need support from them (instead of whining and crying and accusing them of stealing your money here), use ICQ to contact them for support and you will have zero problems.

SgtMajor
06-21-2008, 03:07 PM
You are the most impatient people I have ever seen. Fucking wait and relax, they wont take your money and give you nothing in return. It takes a while to get your box, but its full well worth it, as I have recently found out after changing to OVH, only having it to be slow as a snail.

A word of advice also, if you need support from them (instead of whining and crying and accusing them of stealing your money here), use ICQ to contact them for support and you will have zero problems.

Couldn't have said it better.

And for the sake of persistently repeating myself, you only start paying from the day you get your log in details, you are not losing anything by being patient & waiting (& waiting & waiting etc).

Just sit back, relax some, go out and get a life for a few days, and when you get your log in details, then you can lose any semblance of a normal life you once had :)

waeldiab
06-21-2008, 03:07 PM

ok bro i will wait because i don't have other option

iamKy666
06-21-2008, 03:20 PM
You have just wasted nearly 50 €!!!
Gratz!!!
HOSTING IE one of the worst companies ever!!!
I am not in the mood to describe once again how i lost my money with them...

SgtMajor
06-21-2008, 03:26 PM
Gratz!!!

No they haven't.

You are entitled to your opinion, but it is not the opinion of most that are using ie.hosting, I have found that if you treat them with respect & courtesy, then you will get treated better in return, and get some freebies and good service thrown in for free.

waeldiab
06-21-2008, 03:30 PM
Gratz!!!

who told u i have wasted 50$ it's 90$

iamKy666
06-21-2008, 03:59 PM
No they haven't.

You are entitled to your opinion, but it is not the opinion of most that are using ie.hosting, I have found that if you treat them with respect & courtesy, then you will get treated better in return, and get some freebies and good service thrown in for free.

Let me tell you this.Today i was working under 38 Celcium degrees in a construction facility.I was paid with 30 euros only,and they owe me some of my money...so,if you are able to spend your cash to crap stuff,good for you man.I am really happy that some can waste their cash and be happy with it.
When I PAY FOR SOME SERVICE,I WANT THEM TO BE AS DESCRIBED!!!
Hosting ie is a very bad one,service is equal to zero,and their boxes come with no hard disk or full of bugs.So if anyone is considering to buy one,just change your mind!!!
Unless papa pays your bills and you have enough $ to spend and have some fun...
And about the ''if you treat them well'' thing...i will say this only.Did i pay my fees?The answer is YES.So i dont have to beg or to act nice!They are obligated to do what they have to do.I have sent them tones o messages,and always received answers like ''Problem solved'' and crap like that.Of course nothing was solved...and most of my messages went on un-replied.And if you get free service from them is good for you man...maybe they give you this to go to forums like fst and advertise them.I really dont care...
As far as i am part of forums and i see people who think to go on with this company,i will inform them with every detail about their crap service.
Btw,i always talk about my self...so the comment:''You are entitled to your opinion'' is pointless.
Have fun.

SgtMajor
06-21-2008, 04:14 PM
No they haven't.

Let me tell you this.Today i was working under 38 Celcium degrees in a construction facility.I was paid with 30 euros only,and they owe me some of my money...so,if you are able to spend your cash to crap stuff,good for you man.I am really happy that some can waste their cash and be happy with it.
When I PAY FOR SOME SERVICE,I WANT THEM TO BE AS DESCRIBED!!!
Hosting ie is a very bad one,service is equal to zero,and their boxes come with no hard disk or full of bugs.So if anyone is considering to buy one,just change your mind!!!
Unless papa pays your bills and you have enough $ to spend and have some fun...
And about the ''if you treat them well'' thing...i will say this only.Did i pay my fees?The answer is YES.So i dont have to beg or to act nice!They are obligated to do what they have to do.I have sent them tones o messages,and always received answers like ''Problem solved'' and crap like that.Of course nothing was solved...and most of my messages went on un-replied.And if you get free service from them is good for you man...maybe they give you this to go to forums like fst and advertise them.I really dont care...
As far as i am part of forums and i see people who think to go on with this company,i will inform them with every detail about their crap service.
Btw,i always talk about my self...so the comment:''You are entitled to your opinion'' is pointless.
Have fun.

Well with your attitude, what did you expect, you need to learn to be conciliatory, after all, you are doing illegal things with their hardware, so it's not you that gets the complaints to have to deal with, and no doubt with your tone just here you deserved everything you got, and more.

Have a nice day yourself.

dunson
06-21-2008, 04:16 PM
All those servers with no hard drives. Oh my.

WTF

qianquanxiyang
06-21-2008, 06:19 PM
Stay away from Hosting-IE if you are going to do something "ILLEGAL" You will get ripped-off and you could not complain.

NPAX1
06-21-2008, 06:28 PM
the lesson to be learned from this, is always do a simple search of the company you're about to buy from. doing a search for hosting-ie will bring up countless negative reviews/complaints, so take what you will from this. tell your friends.

waeldiab
06-21-2008, 06:41 PM
ok guys thx for advising me.but now i am confusing some of u

saying hosting-ie is good company

and some saying bad company

puckface
06-21-2008, 06:52 PM

Please. please... take my advice and contact them via ICQ, its on their site. Now, Im not saying its gonna be magic, but the gentleman who will get back to you (maybe not right away) is VERY helpful and will let you know whats going on.

waeldiab
06-21-2008, 06:54 PM
the lesson to be learned from this, is always do a simple search of the company you're about to buy from. doing a search for hosting-ie will bring up countless negative reviews/complaints, so take what you will from this. tell your friends.

mate i have to choice from limited company some of serves its not

provide in my country

4 example OVH i cant order from there

Please. please... take my advice and contact them via ICQ, its on their site. Now, Im not saying its gonna be magic, but the gentleman who will get back to you (maybe not right away) is VERY helpful and will let you know whats going on.

ok bro nice idea but from where i will get ICQ contact

puckface
06-21-2008, 07:07 PM
mate i have to choice from limited company some of serves its not

provide in my country

4 example OVH i cant order from there

ok bro nice idea but from where i will get ICQ contact

as my post says its on their site

fatcat69
06-22-2008, 05:10 AM
Ignore the people saying it sucks...it sucks to them because they :

A. Never had it and are just saying it
B. Are idiots and did something they shouldnt have and were punished for it.

There are atleast 15 people I know of personally that use hosting ie off the top of my head.

Not one of us has had problems like some people are making up above.

Listen to what puckface just said too.

Razrak
06-27-2008, 02:06 PM
It took me 3 days to get my VPS from them. I don't know why everyone rags on them. The speed is fine for one person using the server. The only problem I've had is the server went down and they had to reinstall the VPS. Took three days before it was back up.

integral
06-27-2008, 06:11 PM
It took me 3 days to get my VPS from them. I don't know why everyone rags on them. The speed is fine for one person using the server. The only problem I've had is the server went down and they had to reinstall the VPS. Took three days before it was back up.

I think different people have different experiences with hosting-ie. I've heard both completely good and completely bad reviews of hosting-ie. I think the least that can be said is that hosting-ie isn't very consistent.

TechnoMan80
07-02-2008, 01:12 AM
I've got my next dedicated box in 2 hours

Hosting-ie's server comes unmanaged by default

People who says servers are coming without hdd's just sucks,
They don't' read F.A.Q. or instructions, the dedicated boxes comes with unformatted HDD's to let users partition/format them,
It is an professional service and it is not that good for some school boys who has no idea what to do, just heard about seedbox and just want some free mp3 that's it.
There are managed levels People, and you get what you pay for, if you are working under 32 degree on building site and have no time to be polite then be ready to pay for extra services!
http://hosting-ie.com/content/view/26/63/

One more time:

1. there is no other company I know who permits to use that much bandwidth like 10TB and on for that prices ! (Exceptional)
2. In case of legal complications they offer second chance, just reinstall server and you do not lost it (Exceptional)
2. Nearly every 3th server comes with some extra FREE hardware pice (Exceptional)

I'll be hones I can't see my self with any other company at the moment, no one offers all that, and I can't feel safe.

So now Please don't give to people a sh*** about your experiences Please, Read the TOS and deal according it,
Then you will have the best service ever.

TOrrentersOne
07-02-2008, 11:22 AM
Yeah, If someone has an dedicated box from hosting-ie
and is not an total idiot
will never say that bolegs about them!