PDA

View Full Version : Muslims attack Christians in Egypt

torrentt
06-21-2008, 01:44 PM
An Egyptian police official says security forces have clashed with hundreds of angry Muslims who attacked houses and shops owned by Christians in a tiny farming village south of Cairo. The clashes took place late Friday after the disappearance of a young woman who had converted to Islam in the village of al-Nazalah.

The police official says officers fired tear gas at, and scuffled with about 1,000 Muslims who had accused Christians of kidnapping the female Muslim convert to force her to return to Christianity. A village priest says Muslim residents also threw Molotov cocktails at Christians. (AP)

why can't Islam leave non-islamic people alone?

j2k4
06-21-2008, 11:17 PM
An Egyptian police official says security forces have clashed with hundreds of angry Muslims who attacked houses and shops owned by Christians in a tiny farming village south of Cairo. The clashes took place late Friday after the disappearance of a young woman who had converted to Islam in the village of al-Nazalah.

The police official says officers fired tear gas at, and scuffled with about 1,000 Muslims who had accused Christians of kidnapping the female Muslim convert to force her to return to Christianity. A village priest says Muslim residents also threw Molotov cocktails at Christians. (AP)

Because (when it suits them) they can live their lives under the presumptive righteousness of their religion.

It gives them license to ignore any sort of secular civility.

Ordinarily a Christian has to come to (or live in) America to be treated so poorly. :whistling

LuckIEE
06-22-2008, 11:24 PM

thats your side of the store whats there side say? oh you wouldnt know that now would you. too busy spreading news :dry:

j2k4
06-23-2008, 12:05 AM

thats your side of the store whats there side say? oh you wouldnt know that now would you. too busy spreading news :dry:

Well, then.

What is "there side"?

Do you know?

Should we not talk about it?

zedex
06-29-2008, 03:45 PM
its just a very violent religion thats all , just read what the jihad tells them and u gonna understand it yourself .

Ricey
06-30-2008, 03:02 AM
its just a very violent religion thats all , just read what the jihad tells them and u gonna understand it yourself .

Have you ever read the Koran, sir? I have and let me assure you, there's nothing in it about attacking through physical force non-Muslims.

The idea that Jihad relates to war is so outdated, that anyone who considers that to be the case is what I would call a religious nut. The same kind of people, to equate it on a Christian level, who are opposed to the giving out of free condoms in Africa, or the denouncing of homosexuality because it's "not natural".

Jihad is the struggle for the protection of Islam, but that doesn't mean taking up arms. Your local Muslim charity worker, or local Muslim converter is carrying out Jihad.

And by the way, I am Christian. Not that it matters...but I felt it important to state...

zedex
06-30-2008, 11:08 AM
i did read the koran ( translated to hebrew ) and i guess every religion has some kind of a violence past , nevertheless the muslims still act like its the 12th century or something and are not very openminded like other religions had becomed .

bilkenter
06-30-2008, 11:35 AM
USA claimed that its citizens in cuba was getting hurt, Their properties were seized and they were not happy with the current situation in cuba which was under the dominion of Spain at the time, now i guess they will give excuses like these( civil unrest and so forth) to intervene with the Egyptian policies... That is what may happen in my eyes...

@zedex, i dont think generalizing is the good idea here, you need to learn about logical fallacies, For reference google it, and click the first one on the google about the issue... and what you or i heard is from the news, they can easily be manipulated to spread hatred among different factions(i am atheist if you wonder but living in a muslim country)

@topic starter, Think about it, How can Islam leave non muslims alone? Think about Lebanon in which there is a confessional democracy. The roles in the government is scattered between cults that lead to the civil war between them... Those non muslims who found trade partners in the west started focusing on the industry and so forth while ignoring the agricultural needs of the society... So it is not difficult to hate them... But it is also unwise to put them all in one category... Another example of why Some muslims may feel unfortable with Non- muslims would be this, You probably know Osama Bin Laden, he was a soldier recruited by America to fight against the Soviet Union in Afghanistan, He did, then they cast him away with nothing... How would it feel to be manipulated? Wouldnt you feel Hatred? I get them completely, Now they are using Central Command forces in the middle east to keep their precious oil flowing... There were 500000 thousand American soldier in the Soviet Arabia? Why? To protect them from revolt uprisings and so forth... Is SAudi Arabia regime a good one? No, they still stone the women, there is high prostitution and corruption... Why dont interfere with it? Because they cant, they are trade partners... So How can ya Love such a non-muslim Community? Try to see them from others view points mate...

Ps: I have nothing against non-muslim community, in fact there are several people i luv among them... However, you may not forget what their forefathers did or still doing to you...

torrentt
06-30-2008, 12:27 PM
its lucky Jews are not like Muslims, we have every reason to hate many of Europe countries and the Arabs. If we where muslims we would have bombed and kill them even these days, but instead, we want close relationship with all of the world. In Islam, hatred is translated to massive terror as a way of living, not distinguishing between people who are on their side, sacrificing their own people and children as a human shield and puts them in danger in order for the world to see if they die, Israel is to blame, and create more and more hatred with lies an manipulations.
so a reason for hatred is not a reason for terror.

bilkenter
06-30-2008, 12:39 PM
Dude How old are ya? i really wonder... For the part, that you have reason to hate other countries, yeah you do, but you are not the only one, countries have fought among each other for centuries, now they communicate among each other, it is definitely astonishing to forget all those harms caused by other countries. But they do, so your country is not the only one to hate other countries...

torrentt
06-30-2008, 12:58 PM
you seem to read only what u like.
my point was that hating others don't give you the legitimation to kill them, and that's exactly what Islam does. I only gave the Jews as an example

tralalala
07-01-2008, 04:12 PM
Islam isn't violent? Just a taste of the Quran - Surah 4 verse 56:
"(As for) those who disbelieve in Our communications, We shall make them enter fire; so oft as their skins are thoroughly burned, We will change them for other skins, that they may taste the chastisement; surely Allah is Mighty, Wise."

zedex
07-02-2008, 06:56 AM
thats souns like fun :D maybe ill go to meca to have my skin taken off ...

torrentt
07-02-2008, 10:57 AM
Today another Terror attack by a muslim, inside the holy city of Jerusalem.
Israel lets people from all religions to live in Jerusalem, but Islam decides to use Israel's benevolence and to kill as many Jews as possible:
4 killed as bulldozer driven by terrorist tramples over pedestrians in Jerusalem. three women and a man - were killed and at least 30 more were injured when a bulldozer driven by a Palestinian resident of east Jerusalem trampled over pedestrians and vehicles and plowed into two buses in downtown Jerusalem at around noon Wednesday.

not too long ago a Rabbi was stabbed in Jerusalem, by an arab, only because he is Jewish.

a few months ago an arab citizen from Jerusalem went to a shooting spree inside a Yeshiva in Jerusalem, killing 8 kids, only for being jews.

So Islam doesn't only kill non-islamic, but Islam uses non-islamic benevolence and then kill them.

ilw
07-02-2008, 07:49 PM
"(As for) those who disbelieve in Our communications, We shall make them enter fire; so oft as their skins are thoroughly burned, We will change them for other skins, that they may taste the chastisement; surely Allah is Mighty, Wise."

are you really going to make me find a quote from the Torah (or supporting jewish holy book) thats as violent? I'm thinking it'll only take a minute or so of googling, but i'd much rather you just accept that your holy books (and the Christian ones) are full of just as much bullshit, and save me the bother.

bigboab
07-03-2008, 07:11 AM

are you really going to make me find a quote from the Torah (or supporting jewish holy book) thats as violent? I'm thinking it'll only take a minute or so of googling, but i'd much rather you just accept that your holy books (and the Christian ones) are full of just as much bullshit, and save me the bother.

Don't bother searching. I have reason to believe that the Jewish Faith take some skin off members of their own faith. :whistling

torrentt
07-03-2008, 11:02 AM
bigboab can you explain your knowledgeless words so we could rebut them?

ilw
07-03-2008, 05:52 PM
At a guess he's talking about male genital mutilation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brit_milah)

:/

it made me laugh

torrentt
07-04-2008, 12:51 AM
oh i c

tralalala
07-04-2008, 03:31 PM

We don't use it as an excuse of attacking other religions. That's the idea. Muslims use their book as the excuse of using violence against Jews and Christians. We don't. Christians don't. At least not anymore.

ilw
07-04-2008, 05:50 PM

We don't use it as an excuse of attacking other religions. That's the idea. Muslims use their book as the excuse of using violence against Jews and Christians. We don't. Christians don't. At least not anymore.
umm bullshit some jews and some christians do.

Just as some Muslims do.

tralalala
07-04-2008, 08:14 PM
Name the last suicide Jew/Christian to kill multiple non-Jews/Christians under the claim of acting with guidance from the Bible/New Testament.

chinook_apache
07-05-2008, 01:04 AM
Name the last suicide Jew/Christian to kill multiple non-Jews/Christians under the claim of acting with guidance from the Bible/New Testament.

george bush :P

j2k4
07-05-2008, 01:41 AM

george bush :P

Rafi-

Sometimes you leave the door open and a smart-ass strolls through it. :whistling

iamKy666
07-05-2008, 01:01 PM
name the last suicide jew/christian to kill multiple non-jews/christians under the claim of acting with guidance from the bible/new testament.

george bush :p

+1.

tralalala
07-05-2008, 01:42 PM
Well, there's always the odd "I don't give a shit, I know I'm going to post the smart-ass answer" type of guy.. Then there's the Drawing Room type of people :)

j2k4
07-05-2008, 02:37 PM
Well, there's always the odd "I don't give a shit, I know I'm going to post the smart-ass answer" type of guy.. Then there's the Drawing Room type of people :)

Aye. ;)

bilkenter
07-05-2008, 03:11 PM
Kamon guyz, there is no need to even talk about it, i will say a few couple of things...
1)France has divided Syria to both Lebanon and Syria...Now do they have to do anything to harm muslims or others? No they dont, thanks to him, there is still cult issues in the society...
2)Usa, Its troops still in the Oman why? To protect the society , and provide a peaceful environment and preserve the continuous flow of oil.... They do no harm at all... standing there as a guard to assist his allies while destroying the opposers and interfering with internal issues...Also USA flags were used to protect Kuwait fleet in the persian gulf in time...
3)Why do you guyz think Osame Bin Laden has turned against USA? Think about this, then tell me Christians are sooo innocent...

There is no reason to blam Religions (i am atheist) Blame the people who embrace the profitarianist approach... lastly, They dont have to do any harm right now, because damage is already done and still continues to spread carnage among people

edit: if you are into this very much, i can even bring you the speeches of Bush... Also guyz, take into account the carter and all other doctrines about USAs oil problem...

tralalala
07-06-2008, 10:27 AM
:blink: Religion is the source of all problems i the world.. That's a fact. It's the main problem currently, and will be one of the main problems in the years to come.

bilkenter
07-06-2008, 10:32 AM
Not at all m8, ok i admit religion might have an effect on the problems to come, mostly it is people who use religion or power that is the problem... As i showed in the example m8, they divide a country fill it with different cults religions and so forth... This is mainly what causes the problem... It is like the invisible hand that organizes those problems to occur

bigboab
07-06-2008, 10:37 AM
:blink: Religion is the source of all problems i the world.. That's a fact. It's the main problem currently, and will be one of the main problems in the years to come.

Not all the problems Rafi. Those seeking to usurp the wealth of others have caused a few wars down the ages.:)

tralalala
07-06-2008, 03:59 PM
Course, but most of the modern wars... There always seems to be a religious aspect to the war (Palestinians vs. Israel, Afghanistan/Taliban, Sunnis and Shiites in Iraq....).

ilw
07-06-2008, 10:51 PM

a quick google suggests that the most recent ones would be in lebanon, but thats not really the point. Why specifically suicide attacks? Are you backtracking away from your more general point?

killercam101
07-07-2008, 01:42 AM
Most Muslims don't know Arabic, how are they actually supposed to fully understand the Koran text? A crappy example are Americans taking Spanish in school..they only learn what they're told, most are to lazy to actually look up if what they're saying is correct but tell them apple is pronounced differently and they'll argue with you because they were taught the word was pronounced a certain way.

eram
07-07-2008, 04:05 PM
"why can't Islam leave non-islamic people alone?"

sure its bad what happend there but i guess the history of the western civilisation invading islamic countries gave islamic peolpe not the best opinion about them.

bilkenter
07-07-2008, 04:06 PM
yeah agreed, how can ya expect them to be passive after what they have done to them?