PDA

View Full Version : bitmetv

yevgeny
06-21-2008, 01:59 PM
I have an account with bmtv that is disabled like ten years ago or something and want to enquire about a reenable in IRC.

-does anyone know how to use bmtv irc? like in #bitmetv.help it says i need voice- and i don't know much about irc..

i know they will say no but i figure its worth a shot.

NPAX1
06-21-2008, 02:18 PM
I have an account with bmtv that is disabled like ten years ago or something and want to enquire about a reenable in IRC.

-does anyone know how to use bmtv irc? like in #bitmetv.help it says i need voice- and i don't know much about irc..

i know they will say no but i figure its worth a shot.

you have to wait for them to voice you as far as i know.

monkeyseat
06-21-2008, 02:19 PM
like in #bitmetv.help it says i need voiceIt means that everyone in the channel is muted and you need "special access" to be able to write anything.
However you can still contact staff members individually via PM even though you are muted.

NPAX1
06-21-2008, 02:22 PM
like in #bitmetv.help it says i need voiceIt means that everyone in the channel is muted and you need "special access" to be able to write anything.
However you can still contact staff members individually via PM even though you are muted.

i advise not to pm staff, as the topic says not to, and people generally don't like receiving random PMs. you have to wait until you are allowed to speak.

slimdogp
06-21-2008, 03:28 PM
Ya, just wait until they +v you.. They help one person at a time